13435 replies to this topic

#1661 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

^

I believe Sakura will eventually find hew own unique style as she progresses. ;)

J7ElkW0.jpg

#1662 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

^
Agreed, but why would she mimick Masaki? she can already sing great!
EDIT: for some reason I find it cute XD

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#1663 yuzuriha

yuzuriha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

I just find it odd that she sang so cutesey...it was almost like out of the 8nin lineup she was mimicing Aika but that song is originally so Ai heavy which would have been PERFECT.

I just hope this isn't the result of vocal lessons and they will continue letting her sing in her normal voice on upcoming singles.

<3 Kaorin •  Risako • Sakura • MaiMai • Kananan • Sayuki  <3

Risako TumblrSakura Tumblr Sayuki Tumblr

#1664 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

I just find it odd that she sang so cutesey...it was almost like out of the 8nin lineup she was mimicing Aika but that song is originally so Ai heavy which would have been PERFECT.

I just hope this isn't the result of vocal lessons and they will continue letting her sing in her normal voice on upcoming singles.

Agreee

Quote for new page.

Sakura sings Seishun Collection on this week's Hello Station

Random thought: The solo was fine, but to me it sound like she was singing while mimicking Masaki, and I'm a bit uncomfortable about that. ^^; Not the Masaki part, but more about how she think that to live up to a different song she need to have completely different singing, in which I'm guessing that maybe she's still isn't sure which kind of singing is her own singing. 

I think a great singer should took pride to their singing, and will perform a song with their own singing rather than changing their singing to fit into the song, and I'm hoping Sakura will be that kind of singer.

She's just started of course, still young too, so there's plenty of time for her own singing to settle. A bit worried though, that she's so skillful at mimicking others singing that she would just easily 'escape' to others singing that she find fit instead of trying to figure out how to sing it with her own style.  ^^;

But, well, just my 2 cents. And she still sound good regardless.    :P

I thought that maybe tsunku is trying to push her to be the high pitched girl, you know he try with riho but she has her limits and sakura is very versatile, and I guess that Masaki it´s no ready now, hearing sakura and comparing with masaki, it´s like masaki have to do double work to be as the same level of sakura chan, but shure for me she is really hard tryinng to mimick reina or maybe for us is mimick and she is really trying to sing high pitch XP but I like whatever voice she do I can heard her and think that is sakura, or she is doing her best singing in high pitch or she is really bad at mimick XD, the problem is when you heard her and can´t identify her voice from another

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#1665 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

The solo was fine, but to me it sound like she was singing while mimicking Masaki.

That was my initial thought, too! How weird O.o ...Eventhough I admire the fact that her voice is so versatile, I can't help but wonder, what is the real one?...I mean, listen to Gatamekira ...it sounds completely different there. This just confuses me :P

But nonetheless, it was nice watching Sakura sing ...I hope they keep up the solo song part of Hello Station.

6DYNteh.png

#1666 TomorrowNeverKnows

TomorrowNeverKnows

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I hope they use her versatility often. I think It would show just how talented she was if she sounded different every single. She can sing so many different styles so why not use them. To me she sounded perfect.

nvq_zps0cf076f6.gif

Thanks for the signature and avatar goes to Reinalovesllamas

#1667 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Okay, color me impressed. I wasn't expecting her to do a cutesy voice, but boy did she pull it off. Unlike other cases (let's not name names) she can actually sound JUST cute WITHOUT being annoying. Didn't expect her voice to be so versatile. I do agree though, that it was probably unnecessary to sing the song that way.  If they are thinking of having her sing in a high voice, let's hope she doesn't extort herself. Anyways, Sakura will probably surprise us again in the future. Oh, and I insist, she's one of the few Hello! Pro girls who looks pretty when showing her forehead.

#1668 Medli

Medli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Ah, I thought she did a great job. Sounded very sweet. c:

5qf4.png

I ♥ BerryKoubou!

#1669 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

Maybe that's just her high-pitched singing or they're trying to make her a cute character since she is getting cuter by the minute. I don't get the Masaki thing, though since she's already the better singer so there's no reason to try to mimic a voice that's not up to par with your own. Unless you mean the cute singing is Masaki-like then I sorta kinda agree...kinda. Either way, she did great in this. I loved her movements and facial expressions and like Dalvron said, she can pull off the cute-singing without it being annoying. So excited for this Momosu.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#1670 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

It does remind me of the way Masaki sings, mostly because she's the only Morning Musume member right now whose default is a cutesy way of singing.

#1671 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

Okay, color me impressed. I wasn't expecting her to do a cutesy voice, but boy did she pull it off. Unlike other cases (let's not name names) she can actually sound JUST cute WITHOUT being annoying. Didn't expect her voice to be so versatile. I do agree though, that it was probably unnecessary to sing the song that way.  If they are thinking of having her sing in a high voice, let's hope she doesn't extort herself. Anyways, Sakura will probably surprise us again in the future. Oh, and I insist, she's one of the few Hello! Pro girls who looks pretty when showing her forehead.

THIS. I wish she would have sang it more deeper but I really liked this nevertheless. I don't have any doubt she is the best singer in Momosu right now. I mean she can hit those notes pretty well and sounds smooth all along.

I think they were trying to show Seishun Collection in a cute-versión kind or something, and in the process show how good Sakura is with high notes (since her notes in Brainstorming and Help me! are more deep).

I want her voice to sound like when she sang Egao Yes Nude.

I really love her expressions here, in Brainstorming I was kinda let down since she didn't move much (though Brainstorming has this terrible face-closeups so..) but I love the little gestures she makes with her hands and all.  

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1672 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

Well, she aimed to have all-range vocal so, at least she tried

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1673 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

^^Oh yes, she was excellent in Ego YES Nude. Agreed that she's now the best vocalist in the group, and she's only starting, so if things go well, in a year or two she'll blow us away with her performances.

#1674 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

^

^

^You are right in many ways. She is probably the best singer in Momusu right now and I'm glad she used a brighter voice in this. I always admire her cute speaking voice and was a bit disappointed that she always sounded so deep (a bit too deep IMO) in lives. She sounds pleasant and cute here, a great combination.

However, Seishun Collection doesn't have any high notes. Just because she made her tone of voice sound a bit more cute it doesn't mean that the notes are higher. Also I don't see the point of testing her in high notes with this. They could let her sing high notes in vocal lessons anytime (at least I think she has lessons) and anyway, if Tsunku praised her vocal talent so much then he should have gone sure that she can hit high notes in the audition at least. Therefore I'm pretty sure she can.

#1675 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Man, Oda oda oda. She really reminds me of the Two Face girl from Seinfeld. Except, she's got like so many different looks, all depending on the lighting. She's super cute in her blog pics, she's super cute in the Seishun Collection video, and normal vids, she's just cute.

Together.jpg

#1676 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Oh, and I insist, she's one of the few Hello! Pro girls who looks pretty when showing her forehead.

I totally agree on you in this one. ^-^

J7ElkW0.jpg

#1677 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

^^Oh yes, she was excellent in Ego YES Nude. Agreed that she's now the best vocalist in the group, and she's only starting, so if things go well, in a year or two she'll blow us away with her performances.

AMEN~! XD

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#1678 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

^

^

^You are right in many ways. She is probably the best singer in Momusu right now and I'm glad she used a brighter voice in this. I always admire her cute speaking voice and was a bit disappointed that she always sounded so deep (a bit too deep IMO) in lives. She sounds pleasant and cute here, a great combination.

However, Seishun Collection doesn't have any high notes. Just because she made her tone of voice sound a bit more cute it doesn't mean that the notes are higher. Also I don't see the point of testing her in high notes with this. They could let her sing high notes in vocal lessons anytime (at least I think she has lessons) and anyway, if Tsunku praised her vocal talent so much then he should have gone sure that she can hit high notes in the audition at least. Therefore I'm pretty sure she can.

True, true, I think I expressed myself badly. Daisuki dakara etc. aka song she sings with Riho already showed she can sing in this cutesy way anyway (at least to me) and has some high pitched sounds (at least they are not deep, I'm not sure how to express this in English). And it sounded that way but I also didn't mean they were testing her or something, I doubt they had any plan but "just sing". Sincé they tend to make some girls sing the way they want, I do wonder if this is how Sakura wanted to sing it or how they told her to. I suppose it's the second one though.

Note apart, I guess I'm no fan of her bangless look. =/ She did look great in the concert though. so maybe something about this latest pics just doesn't ring my tastes. I hope she gets to have her hair long one day.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1679 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

^ It's alright, I just wanted to mention that^^ I don't know, maybe she wants to show off her many ways of singing.

I also realised that she used her vibrato less to end the notes (apart from the long 'Seishun Collectiooon') and I think they told her to do so, because it's more difficult to control it while dancing.

#1680 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

im kinda late but man....sakura always blow me away ...with her voice <3 she live up to her title utahime ~ i was totally blushing while watching that. so cute !

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users