• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#1601 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

Haha I remember having really random conversations with my friends like that when I was her age. XD Actually, we still do it.

I love how random Sakura is~ I was afraid she didn't have enough character in her but omg she's just bursting with it!!! She's not afraid to put herself out there and I feel like she's such a fun person to be with! I actually want to see her in variety shows~ I hope soon!

#1602 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:19 AM

I agree with Sakura, she's not sane lol. Those days when I was young and would ramble with my friends incoherently, ahh nostalgia XD

Momosu NEEDS a variety show like Hello Morning again. There are too many personalities that no one gets to see.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#1603 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Guys...the entry I'm translating right now is freaking hilarious.  I'll post it here as soon as it's done hahahaha I love her too much

/edit Annnnd here it is!

What are the chances the "friend" was Masaki :lol: XD

I always tot Masaki and Oda were space cases ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1604 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

I agree with Sakura, she's not sane lol. Those days when I was young and would ramble with my friends incoherently, ahh nostalgia XD

Momosu NEEDS a variety show like Hello Morning again. There are too many personalities that no one gets to see.

Yes, I agree! I miss those show. :D

J7ElkW0.jpg

#1605 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

^
^Oh gosh, Sakura and Masaki together. I can see them having a conversation in public and people walking by just scratching their heads like what are these two going on about lol

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#1606 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

^Not to mention, if zukki joins in .....it'll be like roller coaster conversations and everyone would just woah, morning musume girls are SO FUNNY ! <3 -seriously someone tell UFP to get momusu a new HELLO MORNING-

Posted Image

#1607 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

So, she got some lines in Help me! performance , I'm pretty happy. In Brainstorming she already has many, and that big solo, so I thought she wouldn't get any here, but then, she only has that big solo in Help me! so it makes sense she was given some good lines this time. 

I think she did great with Reina's lines, and that her attitude also improved, especially when she blooms at the start, she looked more stoic before. 

And I already asked somewhere but I thought her solo had some vocal change or better belting or something? Or more like she tried doing her own thing instead of the line being more robotic?

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1608 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

^What video do you mean? I haven't seen the Help Me! one.

#1609 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

Here!

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1610 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

I was blown away when Sakura sang her solo line. :w00t:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#1611 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Oh wow thanks for that. I couldn't watch the whole performance because I REALLY dislike the song haha. Sakura's original line and Riho's right after it are the only parts I ever liked. I don't know music but I think that's the bridge. Sakura is getting better at performing and I'm glad. I know people hate her being compared to Ai but the way she moves and looks at the camera is so reminiscent of Aichan I just always have to mention it.

#1612 Mireichama

Mireichama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Okay, phew I thought I was the only one being drawn to Sakura cause of the bits of Ai-chan that are seen through her performances. Even though that was what drew me to her in the beginning, I have to say I think she is going to develop wonderfully in the group. 

I really would love her to get more solo lines and seeing her performance with Help me! made me want more. Next single needs to hurry up!  ^-^

sig.png

Ishida Ayumi Suzuki Kanon Oda Sakura

Oshimen will always be Takahashi Ai Tanaka Reina

#1613 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

I never really liked Ai-chan, but she was an excelent performer, and I can see some of her in Sakura. They even seem to share some mannerisms. Sakura is awesome and I'm with you hoping that she'll get the spotlight. She should get as many lines as possible.

#1614 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Oda is Takahashi upgraded with a personality XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1615 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

I see Sakura for what she is, not comparing to anyone else from past or present too much. I just love to see her grow and getting better and better. :)

J7ElkW0.jpg

#1616 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

I love how she sang "Shinagawa Gotanda", gave me goosebumps.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1617 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Oda is Takahashi upgraded with a personality XD

Quoting because this is true wisdom put in words. :respect:

#1618 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

I think it's not that Takahashi was devoid of personality (maybe because to me, no personality = kinda like a zombie XD), it's just that her personality just didn't translate to something tangible for any sort of marketing, so I guess she didn't have an "entertainment" personality whereas Sakura does ^_^ She was great in that performance!! I look forward to more Sakura :)

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#1619 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

She used to be good in interviews back around minimoni time, she just entirely mellowed her personality out :S

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1620 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-387442.jpgblog,%20Oda%20Sakura-387248.jpgblog,%20Ikuta%20Erina,%20Oda%20Sakura-38

SAKURA ATTACK!  -she's soo pretty - :w00t:

DEAD. :arrow:

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-387681.jpg

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users