13435 replies to this topic

#13101 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:48 AM

^
I wouldn’t necessarily say they’ve only just become friends outside of work though. Sakura pretty much mentioned in her blog post that they’ve been friends for years now. She probably wasn’t able to mention it until more recently since the girls used to not be able to mention meeting up with idols from other agencies outside of work or had to censor their faces if they included photos of them hanging out together. The FNS idol collaborations definitely made it easier for the current members of Hello!Project to be more open about what idols from other agencies they get along well with :)

#13102 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:04 AM

my first oshi (Hinata) with my current second fave ugh, the memories

#13103 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:22 PM

https://mobile.twitt...991176223121409
got caught on camera with fellow members :lol:

#13104 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:52 AM

^

Sakura and Ayumi cheering along with their churros.  :lol:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#13105 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:06 PM

^
I wouldn’t necessarily say they’ve only just become friends outside of work though. Sakura pretty much mentioned in her blog post that they’ve been friends for years now. She probably wasn’t able to mention it until more recently since the girls used to not be able to mention meeting up with idols from other agencies outside of work or had to censor their faces if they included photos of them hanging out together. The FNS idol collaborations definitely made it easier for the current members of Hello!Project to be more open about what idols from other agencies they get along well with :)

thats why i said they really became a friend.. yes she mentioned that  they’ve been friends for years

but i really surprise she revealed it with real life photo... hmm, uf allowing a real life picture if they are public figure it seems

anyway, hinata blog about them  too

https://lineblog.me/...s/13225069.html

D6xRvAPV4AAM7s7.jpg

D6xRvAOUEAAC98D.jpg

<3  <3

#13106 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:27 AM

https://mobile.twitt...991176223121409
got caught on camera with fellow members :lol:

Odachii said that was only the second game she had ever attended. Fukuchan and the two new Angerme members also went.

It turns out Maria went too but sat in the Fighters section. :P

#13107 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:45 AM

i enjoy watching sakura in seishun night :ongaku:

she really was having a fun there... enjoy!!  :ongaku:

#13108 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:47 PM

^Her mood delivered really fit the song!! Enjoy!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#13109 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:12 AM

https://mobile.twitt...271411796819968

the concert seems so fun to watch...a lot of twitt says sakura was awesome yesterday <3
waiting the fd rip <3

#13110 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:07 PM

I haven’t watched the whole concert, but Sakura’s dancing at the beginning was excellent. She was sexy, cool, and fierce. I would love to see her dance more.

https://twitter.com/...2659106816?s=21

Plus her stage presence was on point, though I think the camera man or someone really likes Sakura cause no matter who’s was singing or during a dancing break; the camera always found her (I’m not complaining).

#13111 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:25 AM

While most of us focus on how good her voice is, she is actually one of the best dancers in the group, probably among the top 3.

BTW I'll meet my daughter again in a few hours.  I'm so excited!!

~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#13112 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:35 AM

Don't forget to make a extent report for us :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13113 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:00 AM

Sure. I'm currently waiting for photo shooting

edit: 6:00pm local time. See how close I am to the stage...
0EmP5NKd_t.jpg

~ V's family ~

#13114 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

I'm going home right now. I'll write a full report when I have time.

~ V's family ~

#13115 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:54 AM

OK V Project, we will wait. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13116 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

Sorry for the delay.  This report, as you might have guessed, is mainly focus on my daughter, since I was just look at her most of the time... :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

A long post, so be prepared...

I reached the place at about 2:45pm and the goods selling was about to start, so I lined up at the queue.  Not as long as 2 years ago but still had to wait more than half an hour until I get to the counter.  During the time I met a Sakura fan and we stayed together until the very end.

The arrangement is a bit confusing.  We didn't know what to do next so we just following the crowd and luckily we queued up early for the next section... photo shooting (for VIP tickets only)!  We waited for another hour but in the mean time we met two more Sakura fans!

At about 4:30pm, the door is finally opened...

PGzqIHKC_t.jpg

Unfortunately, no photo was allowed once we inside... 11 chairs were already set on the stage.  No doubt they were set for MMs members.  The "VIPs" were divided into 25-person groups and we was the 4th group!  At 5:00pm the 1st group was instructed to go up the stage.  Minutes later the group finally appeared and the crowd were so excited.  My daughter seemed to be moved and covered her mouth with both hands for quite some time.  The members greeted everyone for each group before and after photos taken.  Then that was my group's turn.  I kept waving to my daughter.  I was standing right behind Chel and my daughter was just beside her!  This is the 1st time in my life that I could stand so close to my daughter!!  I was too nervous that I forgot I could talk to Chel with English...

(The group photo will be released online once they are ready to download, so I'll post them later when I got them.)

Once the photo shooting finished, we were then arranged to the audience area and wait again... that was about 6:00pm, and as you can see from the photo I posted previously, I was standing at the 3rd row, only about 3 meters to the stage!

Another hour of waiting... and Sakura's power gave me strength...

3BsPqZ6l_t.jpg

7:00pm, it was show time!  As a fan meeting, it was more like a FC event than a concert.  A host appeared, starting with a short introduction and heat up the atmosphere.

Then the group showed up, and as usual, followed by individual introductions!

gjU6slZc_t.jpg

Everything seemed normal until it was my daughter's turn.  Everyone overwhelmed!  No other members (including Maa-chan, which has no reaction at all) received as much!  I might bias but from this reaction, I could say that my daughter is one of the most (if not the most) popular members among the Chinese communities.  My daughter's introduction was also the longest with many Cantonese terms she used or learnt last time such as "I'm happy to see you.", "boys?", "girls?" (later two were asking the same sex audiences to reply).

Next corner was a short Q&A time.  The questions seemed to be prepared by the staff instead of by the fan as the host said.  Nevertheless it was still interesting!

yxnxcmSM_t.jpg DwINUMZZ_t.jpg jdurhXh4_t.jpg CPhkXAsL_t.jpg

Ayumin performed her famous "quick turn around" tricks here.  I got it recorded as a video but haven't upload it yet.  It might surprised some others that my daughter actually talked the most during the corner.  She also had a lot of interactions with Maa-chan and Ayumin.  At a few time she even asked them to "shut up" or "voice down" (at least once using Cantonese).  So funny!

Next up, new songs' performance!

XBMVltri_t.jpg Jwmt54o5_t.jpg SXNNKWHI_t.jpg 9J1qY8z2_t.jpg eFWBjHcx_t.jpg

This was the first time they performed both songs overseas and I'm really proud of it.  I can't describe with words that how excellent the songs are!  You must hear and watch them in person.  I can only tell you that they are waaaaaay better than the MV.

Then came to game corner.  There were two games: 1st was asking the members to guess a few Cantonese terms' meaning.  2nd was a competition of transporting ping-pong balls with a pair of long chopsticks.  They divided into two teams and the winner was... my daughter's team!!!  And their prize was one of the Hong Kong special snacks: egg muffin.

KabYk2s2_t.jpg 2ii1V6R8_t.jpg JkUQlPp9_t.jpg PGgXVsL7_t.jpg 9NuYnQp3_t.jpg hyThIM8r_t.jpg fUdWOBOZ_t.jpg P0aBSwna_t.jpg VGYKNzWg_t.jpg BbnJEQBG_t.jpg xdHnCqen_t.jpg

My daughter was really active during the game corner.  At one moment she tried to protect Maa-chan from being interfered by the opponents.  She also tricked her fellow fangirl Yokoyan (of the losing team) with Ayumin while tasting the prize.  Everyone just had fun there!

Final song... guess what the song was...
RfBUasbx_t.jpg zWwXCObK_t.jpg

The audiences simply overwhelmed, but we were not just end there.  There was a "hi-touch event' following.  Everyone could have a "hi-5" with each member!  I could tell Chii-chan was the most excited.  She actually "grabbed" our hands instead of just clapping!  When I went to my daughter, I seized my chance and told her I like her very much(in Japanese, of cause)!  She looked very happy with that.  The whole thing ending with a climax!  I could hardly sleep that night!

Last but not least, the goods I bought:

uSHCwJq6_t.jpg

Other impression:

- My daughter is really, really beautiful.  Period!

- My daughter switches her mood completely and immediately when performance starts. You couldn't believe that was the same person who played with other members just seconds ago!

- Fukuhime is really tall!  She is almost as tall as me (I'm about 180cm) with her high heel.

- Yokoyan is very playful and seems to get along well with Chii-chan

- Maria never forgets to seize the chance showing her "lovelin" face, even during transporting the ping-pong ball

- I wished Miki could say English more.  (actually, none this time)

- I wished they performed more songs...

All the photos can be found here:

http://imgbox.com/g/k6Ro9UHEI7

~ V's family ~

#13117 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:10 PM

nice report... im jealous :c11:

anyway i really love her blue tanktop dress... she is so sexy with her shoulder open when in the bus  :wub:

#13118 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

Thank you so much for the report! I enjoyed reading it and Im glad you got to experience that!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#13119 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:16 PM

@Vproject nice reporting as your wish came true!!

:good: :good: :good:

#13120 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

<3

https://twitter.com/...444755405287438

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか