#13061 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:04 AM

wow amazing :omg:
maybe she can create a sakura character in her manga <3

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already planning that for one of her future manga series :lol: It’s also pretty cool that Daisy would like Sakura to play Makino Himeko from her “Hatsukoi Hajime” manga series ^_^

btw, I forgot to mention in my previous post that Daisy went to Sakura’s recent handshake for her 3rd PB, which means Sakura was able to meet the mangaka behind one of the manga series she loves reading and that Daisy got to meet the idol she’s been supporting for the past 5 or 6 months :D

#13062 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:10 AM

^That would be great if there is a manga version of my daughter!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#13063 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 12:56 PM

Idol Mou Icchou Plus #3 - Guest interview featuring Maa-chan and Sakura:

The 2nd part of this interview should hopefully be available to watch some time next week :)

#13064 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

wow amazing :omg:
maybe she can create a sakura character in her manga <3

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already planning that for one of her future manga series :lol: It’s also pretty cool that Daisy would like Sakura to play Makino Himeko from her “Hatsukoi Hajime” manga series ^_^

btw, I forgot to mention in my previous post that Daisy went to Sakura’s recent handshake for her 3rd PB, which means Sakura was able to meet the mangaka behind one of the manga series she loves reading and that Daisy got to meet the idol she’s been supporting for the past 5 or 6 months :D

nice!! then they can chit chat privately now...

collab in the future  :good:

Idol Mou Icchou Plus #3 - Guest interview featuring Maa-chan and Sakura:

The 2nd part of this interview should hopefully be available to watch some time next week :)

sakura is amazing here, she is so calm, polite and humble ... classy woman  <3

she handled satou perfectly  :good:

#13065 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 04:12 PM

That remember me how Duu always take care of Masaki and "translate" what she said. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13066 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 03:08 AM

Sorry for being so late sharing this but here’s the 2nd part of Maa-chan and Sakura’s guest interview on Idol Mou Icchou Plus:

#13067 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

My daughter in twin tails... So cute and beautiful~~~~

o0XfPZeD_o.jpg

~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#13068 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:21 AM

Sorry for double post...

Have anyone watched this?  My #1 couple introducing their newest tour goods.  They were having fun themselves, btw... XD

~ V's family ~

#13069 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:42 PM

they are so funny together <3

#13070 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:05 PM

^
This is definitely the funniest part of the video though:

https://twitter.com/...8534995968?s=21

YL6vMHd_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

u4z9AzB_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

t3C8lam_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

XLA2t6Z_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

XD

#13071 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:31 PM

Here’s Sakura’s 20th Anniversary interview Translated by wota translation

http://wotaintransla...ews-oda-sakura/

This definitely explains her personality lately. I understand her outlook, but would like her to take on more of a “carefree professionalism” attitude to expand more on her personality.

#13072 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, IA with you. Sakura is probably the fave member I agree with the least. ^^' Like I LOVE her ofc, but that's not really the attitude I would follow, at all.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13073 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 04:46 PM

@Xxevilbunnyxx @Laharle

I think you guys might be misunderstanding what Sakura was trying to say in her interview. She’s not saying that it isn’t important for Morning Musume members to have personality or that she only sees her fellow group members in the current lineup as work colleagues. She’s saying that it’s important for members, especially new members, to appreciate the history behind Morning Musume so that they can properly express their personality within the group.

As for her comment about seeing the other members as work colleagues, it’s pretty obvious she meant that while they’re doing things like preparing for an upcoming Morning Musume single or album or rehearsing for a tour they should maintain some level of professionalism and not just mess around having fun all the time. I think her point she was making was that it’s important for the current and future members of Morning Musume to have a good balance between knowing when to treat each other professionally and knowing when it’s alright to take things easy and have fun together.

Plus that and you have to remember that this interview took place almost 2 years ago so some of her attitude may have changed since then similar to how her attitude changed since her 2016 Top Yell interview. Back then she was talking about how she needed to smile all the time, but in her Morning Musume 20th Anniversary PB interview she was mentioning how doing this and keeping her feelings all bottled up was actually causing her a lot of stress and doing more harm than good.

#13074 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:18 AM

agree with angelz... she was not meant idol personality is not important, but as a profesional artist a good attitude and manner is important too..
i love this kind of perspective, thats why i love sakura so much beside her abilities

#13075 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:14 PM

I won't argue too much on this, I think she meant what she said. I love Sakura but I don't always agree with how she thinks. I don't think what she thinks people want from them is what they actually want, and I take Maa-chan' popularity as an example, she's basically the opposite of what Sakura is saying is important in an idol. I understand she is not saying personality isn't important but that part made me think of all the times we've discussed MM being percieved as boring and barely called for Variety compared to other groups.

As for friends, apart from Kanon and Hama and other not MM members I wouldn't know how deep she feels for them, but it's not the first time she has said this. Doesn't mean she doesn't feel strongly for them, it surely does seem like she does, but she is not the sole member who has said work colleagues instead of friends (Riho, Ayumi, Maa sometimes).

We can agree to disagree though.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13076 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

^
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her wanting Morning Musume to have a good balance of personality and professionalism. The group definitely needs personality but they also need to be able to show that they take their roles seriously when it’s necessary for them to do so. Regarding why they don’t appear on variety shows: That’s nothing to do with the group themselves because they’ve proven plenty of times in DVD Magazines and concert MCs that they’re more than capable of doing variety. It’s just that UFP chooses not to put them on variety shows a lot which is a pity because people are missing out on getting to know the girls’ personalities properly unless they buy the DVD Magazines and unless you’re already a fan of the group you’re not exactly going to instantly think of watching a DVD Magazine to learn about the individual members. It’s because of this that makes people think they’re boring when in reality that’s not true and it’s more like UFP are playing it a bit too safe with them.

Something you have to bear in mind as well is the possibility that the effects of being bullied in elementary school are still affecting Sakura to some degree. The fact that she’s more focused on manners and etiquette than having fun and goofing around and the fact she got upset when Eripon called her a burikko makes me think she’s either worried about embracing that side of her personality more in case it causes her to be bullied again or that showing off that side of her personality just brings back very bad memories for her that she doesn’t want to relive. It makes me appreciate that there are members in the group such as Mizuki that she can goof around and act like a big kid with because I feel like she needs a chance to enjoy the carefree feeling that goes along with that since she probably didn’t get to experience that a lot when she was in elementary school

#13077 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:00 AM

^
A bloviation about why MoMusu isn't on variety shows: TL/DR - UFA isn't "at fault"
Spoiler

My take away from that section of the interview could be summed up, "Morning Musume and Angerme are different."

FWIW, I think Sato is exactly what Oda is saying should be in Morning Musume. No matter how unique she is, as a human, on stage she puts herself in the "Morning Musume's Sato Masaki" box and plays her part. No matter how moody, or how much she wants to be somewhere else, or how much she doesn't want fans looking at her, she still gets up on stage and performs at 100%. Every. Time. And that's both why she's popular, and what Oda was saying she wanted out of MoMusu members (and staff).
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#13078 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:04 AM

I won't argue too much on this, I think she meant what she said. I love Sakura but I don't always agree with how she thinks. I don't think what she thinks people want from them is what they actually want, and I take Maa-chan' popularity as an example, she's basically the opposite of what Sakura is saying is important in an idol. I understand she is not saying personality isn't important but that part made me think of all the times we've discussed MM being percieved as boring and barely called for Variety compared to other groups.
As for friends, apart from Kanon and Hama and other not MM members I wouldn't know how deep she feels for them, but it's not the first time she has said this. Doesn't mean she doesn't feel strongly for them, it surely does seem like she does, but she is not the sole member who has said work colleagues instead of friends (Riho, Ayumi, Maa sometimes).
We can agree to disagree though.

that is why she said some members want a "friendly" relationship n others just feel they are a co-worker...
all the members have a different perspective, also us a fans... its normal for me :good:

her friend now inside h!p is just hama i think..they are really close

well u can add fuku ishida, they are more like a sister/senior.. and lately kaga also intensely close with sakura :c18:

#13079 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:51 AM

^
A bloviation about why MoMusu isn't on variety shows: TL/DR - UFA isn't "at fault"

Spoiler

My take away from that section of the interview could be summed up, "Morning Musume and Angerme are different."

FWIW, I think Sato is exactly what Oda is saying should be in Morning Musume. No matter how unique she is, as a human, on stage she puts herself in the "Morning Musume's Sato Masaki" box and plays her part. No matter how moody, or how much she wants to be somewhere else, or how much she doesn't want fans looking at her, she still gets up on stage and performs at 100%. Every. Time. And that's both why she's popular, and what Oda was saying she wanted out of MoMusu members (and staff).

May be I'm not the right guy to talk about this since: 1. I'm not a native English speaker, & 2. I have favoritism towards my daughter.  However, I've read through the whole interview and I really don't get why those guys above would come up a conclusion like that... Geryface's POV is EXACTLY what I get from my daughter's speaking.

~ V's family ~

#13080 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:14 AM

@Greyface

That’s not what I meant about UFP playing it a bit too safe with Morning Musume. The shows they do appear regularly on are either on really late at night and/or only watched by already dedicated fans. I’m not blaming UFP for Momusu not appearing very much on variety shows anymore, but I do wish they could work on building up the kind of fanbase they’d need to achieve that goal even though I think they have that kind of fanbase already.

Other than all that I agree with your other point about Sakura wanting the members to be like Maa-chan and play their roles properly on stage no matter how unique they are offstage. It’s kind of the point I was trying to make earlier but you explained it a lot better than I did :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users