core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:23 PM

Fan recording of Mushoku Toumei na Mama de from the BD event today

Fan recording of Suna wo Kamu You ni...NAMIDA from the BD event yesterday

---

From Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~ Blu-ray Disc 3

Style of my love - Iikubo Haruna, Oda Sakura, Makino Maria

Dokusenyoku - Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura

BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! - Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki

#12342 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:28 PM

She was damn good in the 3 songs!

BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! : I'll be honest Miki's performance distracted me a bunch. Sakura and Ayumi's energy was so great, Miki was too focused in singing it right. She wasn't awful mind you just it was more obvious cause of the other two.

Dokusenyoku: I knew she was going to get the lines she got lol. She did nice. Again, I honestly can't like Ikuta's performance, but this isn't the time or place I guess?

Style of my love: I couldn't watch the ending ackk but she was awesome. Ofc her vocals are obviously better than the other two but even if I don't like how HaruMaria sound they were good at the performance so it wasn't important (I know I keep bringing up the other members lol but because these two are weak singers, I honestly felt they did great and gave a great performance even if they won't wow you vocally, compared to how I felt about Ikuta or Miki). They did stay in tune and didn't sound bad but on stage compared to the studio version Sakura is def on another level (I mean stating the obvious). I do wish Maria would have a better voice cause she is fun on stage but well.

Anyway not just her singing but her entire presence was amazing imo. The days were her expressions were off or she was too focused in singing that she looked bored are gone. I love how she danced Style of my love.

I can't listen to the rips right now. Thanks everyone for the media ♡

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#12343 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

I’m always impressed by her performance. She’s for me the only one in the group who sound just as good with or without the filter they use for Blu-Ray release of final concert. You can usually hear a small or huge difference between the TV broadcast and the blu-ray release (and in this case, between the Budokan concerts and the other concerts), except for her. One of the few great singers i don’t found overrated.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#12344 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:25 AM

She was damn good in the 3 songs!

BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! : I'll be honest Miki's performance distracted me a bunch. Sakura and Ayumi's energy was so great, Miki was too focused in singing it right. She wasn't awful mind you just it was more obvious cause of the other two.

Dokusenyoku: I knew she was going to get the lines she got lol. She did nice. Again, I honestly can't like Ikuta's performance, but this isn't the time or place I guess?

Style of my love: I couldn't watch the ending ackk but she was awesome. Ofc her vocals are obviously better than the other two but even if I don't like how HaruMaria sound they were good at the performance so it wasn't important (I know I keep bringing up the other members lol but because these two are weak singers, I honestly felt they did great and gave a great performance even if they won't wow you vocally, compared to how I felt about Ikuta or Miki). They did stay in tune and didn't sound bad but on stage compared to the studio version Sakura is def on another level (I mean stating the obvious). I do wish Maria would have a better voice cause she is fun on stage but well.

Anyway not just her singing but her entire presence was amazing imo. The days were her expressions were off or she was too focused in singing that she looked bored are gone. I love how she danced Style of my love.

I can't listen to the rips right now. Thanks everyone for the media ♡

nice details  XD

giphy.gif

B)

#12345 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

^ I saw it, too
Poor Kaedii XD

https://twitter.com/...075995341729794

https://youtu.be/REN-_tnEvAo?t=1m8s

DagwlgJVwAAhhVt.jpg
DagwmpIUQAAaTuA.jpg

#12346 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

onna to otoko no lullaby game

J3FRfVi.jpg

#12347 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

From Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~ Blu-ray Disc 3

1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii - Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Ogata Haruna

#12348 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

Here's a blog about Sakura's recent guesting in Youngtown:

http://shinzui.blog7...entry-1353.html

J3FRfVi.jpg

#12349 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:07 AM

onna to otoko no lullaby game

yesss :wub: :wub:

black saku

DauOVsKU8AAJZv-.jpg

DauOWkuUwAE6fIo.jpg

B)

#12350 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:49 AM

preview of tonight TGL

Da4jEiyVwAAd9WK.jpg

style of my love  :drool:  :wub:

#12351 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:56 AM

From The Girls Live 180416
Morning Musume. '18 (Harunan, Oda, Makino) "Style of my love" studio live

[/quote]

#12352 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:54 AM

From The Girls Live 180416
Morning Musume. '18 (Harunan, Oda, Makino) "Style of my love" studio live

yess yesss  :wub:  :wub:

#12353 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

Yasss this Queen♡. I love that she got to sing this song in the album.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#12354 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:31 AM

04:30~ Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Project "Memories Dictionary Relay" : Oda Sakura chooses "Kouhai"

:good:  :good:

#12355 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:28 AM

Moises Arias

@MoyAriasMEXICO
FollowFollow @MoyAriasMEXICO
More

OMG! OMG! I can´t believe that 3 members of @MorningMusumeMg were on the casting process for Mexican Drama L.I.K.E. Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura, Chisaki Morito #モーニング娘 #森戸知沙希 #工藤遥 #小田さくら #Televisa #LikeLaLeyenda #メキシコ #helloproject

DbMOEsPVQAEzZvH.jpgDbMOEyFVQAAxCRZ.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#12356 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:51 AM

^wait, really? That's the thing that AKB48's Iriyama Anna is gonna be a part of. She's gonna be in Mexico for a whole year, so I'm not sure how that would've worked for their schedule if a member of Momusu was gone for year.

#12357 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

^wait, really? That's the thing that AKB48's Iriyama Anna is gonna be a part of. She's gonna be in Mexico for a whole year, so I'm not sure how that would've worked for their schedule if a member of Momusu was gone for year.

easy..
i think that is just a cameo screen of those three...

#12358 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:47 AM

oh lol  ^^; i thought they actually entertained the idea of them auditioning for that thing

#12359 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:53 AM

oh lol ^^; i thought they actually entertained the idea of them auditioning for that thing

who knows :lol:
maybe its a hint of MM. mexico tour :ph34r:

#12360 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:20 AM

Guys, the reason why Kudo and Sakura and Chii-chan appeared on that program is because that part was filmed backstage during the 7th AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen:

Hello_Project-751810.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users