• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#12161 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

Thank you for the brief explanation. I tried using google translate but that was a struggle.

Yea, I think Sakura needs a chance to appear on a show just to showcase her talent. But I think it’s also about whose I damn , like Masaki or Airi.

#12162 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

0395f9726894933.jpg

47d1a7726894963.jpg

finally :wub:
the bonus picsets :wub:

#12163 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Congratz, I'm a big fan of photobooks, so I'm jealous. Just patiently waiting until I get my money, lol (prepared to wait a long time, lol).

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#12164 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:46 PM

Since, I’m on break at work. I found this tweet with a video containing snippets of Sakura solo lines.
https://twitter.com/...866206309265408

Which than lead me to watch more videos from the YouTube channel and now I can’t stop listening to Sakura’s voice.

https://youtu.be/KEPSIYPF1tg

And now I can’t help but listen to this song on repeat. I kinda hope Sakura gets to sing like an anime opening theme like this because her voice at times can seem to calm yet haunting pleasant.

https://youtu.be/Tvuf4sXfHqI

#12165 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:16 AM

Since, I’m on break at work. I found this tweet with a video containing snippets of Sakura solo lines.
https://twitter.com/...866206309265408

Which than lead me to watch more videos from the YouTube channel and now I can’t stop listening to Sakura’s voice.

https://youtu.be/KEPSIYPF1tg

And now I can’t help but listen to this song on repeat. I kinda hope Sakura gets to sing like an anime opening theme like this because her voice at times can seem to calm yet haunting pleasant.

https://youtu.be/Tvuf4sXfHqI

her voice was the reason i didnt quit this fandom many years ago lol

i never get boring listening her singing any song <3

her theatrical singing, shirabe... all of them please me more n more :wub:

#12166 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:33 AM

Fukumura Mizuki suggests that fans should do questionable things to Oda Sakura’s photobook

1: 2017/11/19(日) 07:24:15.85 0.net
Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Oda Sakura / Morning Jogakuin (episode #293)

Fukumura: Also! What’s this!? What’s this all about!? Oda Sakura-san!
Oda: Yes! I’ve released my second photobook! It’s on sale now!
Fukumura: Let’s all try to “Oda Sakura” to it once a day, every day.
Oda: What’s that supposed to mean? … Anyway, please check out my photobook.

2: 名無し募集中。。。2017/11/19(日) 07:24:50.53 0.net
Okay, that’s crossing the line.

7: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:27:28.54 0.net
I refuse.

5: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:26:51.06 0.net
What a devilish woman.
I really like this whole “psychopathic child” aspect of Fuku-chan.

12: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:29:05.78 0.net
The sensible wota:

@uen0 0:28 – 2017年11月19日

Fukumura Mizuki: “Oda Sakura’ing once a day.” I choose to interpret this as her saying to just view her photobook once a day and that there’s no deeper meaning to it. #morning1422

The wota who choose to give in to their desires:

@nodoame_3 0:28 – 2017年11月19日

Did Fuku-chan just make a really perverted joke? “Please Oda Sakura once a day“…?

8: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:31:15.50 0.net
This is just expert advice coming from someone who herself previously used to “Tsugunaga Momoko” more than once a day. That’s why she’s saying to limit it to only once a day.

49: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 08:00:55.89 0.net
But I want to Hirose once a day instead…

24: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:34:03.56 0.net
I wish I could be there to see Fuku-chan’s face turning bright red when she realizes how this one innocent line she said on-air was taken to mean something completely perverted.

26: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:34:38.60 0.net
Honestly, it’s Oda-chan’s reaction that made this into the dirty joke that it is.

14: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:30:08.13 0.net
Oda herself totally interpreted it as a dirty joke.

22: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:32:31.87 0.net
This is one of the major contenders for the H!P Buzzword of the Year:
“Oda Sakura once a day.”

1. ℃-uteな名無しさん 2017年11月19日 09:54 id:TWaH2.VD0
Since it is a direct order from Fuku-chan, I’ve just completed my first Sakura of the morning.
I shall do my best every day.

46: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 07:59:53.78 0.net
Now even the letters “Oda Sakura” have started to look filthy for me…

54: 名無し募集中。。。 2017/11/19(日) 08:03:58.07 0.net
Fuku-chan really gets the physiology of guys.

3. ℃-uteな名無しさん 2017年11月19日 10:20 id:IuwOoQRL0
Fuku-chan may have that whole princess aura around her, but honestly she grew up surrounded by her two brothers. She knows what’s up.

5. ℃-uteな名無しさん 2017年11月19日 10:58 id:s7.XcNU40
Mizuki isn’t like that!

8. ℃-uteな名無しさん 2017年11月19日 12:47 id:RbHxcK4C0
Let’s do it to Oda Sakura!” would be indecent, but “let’s Oda Sakura!” is acceptable.

Henkka: That’s just terrible. Oda herself ought to “Fukumura Mizuki” to Fuku-chan a couple of times just out of spite.

http://wotaintransla...uras-photobook/

“Oda Sakura” to it once a day :omg: :omg:

#12167 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Lol, I completely forgot that I read this early this morning. I do agree with one of the comments, Sakura did turn Fuku’s statement into a dirty comment. And the other comment about “Oda Sakura” name sounds pervert was funny. Nonetheless, I glad they’re talking about her photo lol. Since, I don’t see other members gossiping about ( I was looking forward reward to Yoko’s reaction or something).

Nonetheless, her photo book seemed more sensual and relaxing beside some questionable poses that could make men mind wonder.

#12168 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

I’m probably being very naive saying this but I think Mizuki was referring to what Sakura was doing in the photo with that article which seems to be a stretching exercise (if you watch one of the videos of the girls doing stretches from 2 or 3 years ago this one of the exercises they do) and Sakura’s reaction caused it to be taken way out of context. That being said I’m not sure if everyone can “Oda Sakura” at least once a day without severely pulling a muscle, unless she was talking about the photo of Sakura posing with the shopping trolley and suggesting everyone should follow her example and go and do the same thing leaving people and trolley attendants in supermarket car parks across Japan (and even the World) very bewildered about what’s going on *lol*

#12169 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

Lol, I completely forgot that I read this early this morning. I do agree with one of the comments, Sakura did turn Fuku’s statement into a dirty comment. And the other comment about “Oda Sakura” name sounds pervert was funny. Nonetheless, I glad they’re talking about her photo lol. Since, I don’t see other members gossiping about ( I was looking forward reward to Yoko’s reaction or something).

Nonetheless, her photo book seemed more sensual and relaxing beside some questionable poses that could make men mind wonder.

fukuchan learn  a lot from sayu and riho :lol:

sakura handle it well too :lol:

her PB is amazing i'm very very satisfied :wub:

I’m probably being very naive saying this but I think Mizuki was referring to what Sakura was doing in the photo with that article which seems to be a stretching exercise (if you watch one of the videos of the girls doing stretches from 2 or 3 years ago this one of the exercises they do) and Sakura’s reaction caused it to be taken way out of context. That being said I’m not sure if everyone can “Oda Sakura” at least once a day without severely pulling a muscle, unless she was talking about the photo of Sakura posing with the shopping trolley and suggesting everyone should follow her example and go and do the same thing leaving people and trolley attendants in supermarket car parks across Japan (and even the World) very bewildered about what’s going on *lol*

it was just FukuSaku teased fans :lol:

#12170 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

^
I was already aware of that although I think it’s only Mizuki who was doing the teasing. I wasn’t really being completely serious in my previous post ^^; The whole thing is amusing because Sakura’s reaction made it seem bad even though it probably wasn’t *lol*

btw, For anyone who didn’t see it Sakura appeared in one of the Hello!Station idents yesterday:

https://twitter.com/...142893973962752

Also Sakura will be appearing in Top Yell on February 6th and in GINZA magazine with Eripon, Harunan, and Chii-chan on February 10th:

http://www.helloproj...media/magazine/

#12171 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

@jigenbakuda: thanks for exlaining that article! It's always nice if she gets named.

About CheruSaku I also find them pretty cute as pals. I still can't say if they are friends per se but it's a given they have fun together. Both of them are less like...idk Haachin, Haga or Maa-chan (partly) that kinda make it obvious who they are really getting along with. I was a bit ? When I read people claiming while Haachin moved on towards Maa or Haga, Miki went to Sakura. I can't say if this is like this but I can see now why they would mention this, I felt it was a stretch before, like just cause there are pics? At the same time both are really friendly.

Anyway. About the wotaintranslation thing, I'm inclined to believe Fuku either made an accidental joke while meaning nothing or did it knowingly lol, and Sakura to have taken it as a dirty joke. I'd like to listen to the radio show though.
I wish Fukuchan would show this playful side more, though not regarding this type of jokes but still.

@xxevilbunny: you make me wonder, did any of the members blog about Sakura's pb? I know not all do ofc but there almost always at least 1 that makes the typical post while reading it. I've just seen one with Ikuta's PB.

As for Yokoyan her fangirling seems to lean on the lowkey side. At least for Sakura. I didn't expect an Akane but I wish she would fangirl more.

#12172 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:22 AM

^
I was already aware of that although I think it’s only Mizuki who was doing the teasing. I wasn’t really being completely serious in my previous post ^^; The whole thing is amusing because Sakura’s reaction made it seem bad even though it probably wasn’t *lol*

btw, For anyone who didn’t see it Sakura appeared in one of the Hello!Station idents yesterday:

https://twitter.com/...142893973962752

Also Sakura will be appearing in Top Yell on February 6th and in GINZA magazine with Eripon, Harunan, and Chii-chan on February 10th:

http://www.helloproj...media/magazine/

:good:

@jigenbakuda: thanks for exlaining that article! It's always nice if she gets named.

About CheruSaku I also find them pretty cute as pals. I still can't say if they are friends per se but it's a given they have fun together. Both of them are less like...idk Haachin, Haga or Maa-chan (partly) that kinda make it obvious who they are really getting along with. I was a bit ? When I read people claiming while Haachin moved on towards Maa or Haga, Miki went to Sakura. I can't say if this is like this but I can see now why they would mention this, I felt it was a stretch before, like just cause there are pics? At the same time both are really friendly.

Anyway. About the wotaintranslation thing, I'm inclined to believe Fuku either made an accidental joke while meaning nothing or did it knowingly lol, and Sakura to have taken it as a dirty joke. I'd like to listen to the radio show though.
I wish Fukuchan would show this playful side more, though not regarding this type of jokes but still.

@xxevilbunny: you make me wonder, did any of the members blog about Sakura's pb? I know not all do ofc but there almost always at least 1 that makes the typical post while reading it. I've just seen one with Ikuta's PB.

As for Yokoyan her fangirling seems to lean on the lowkey side. At least for Sakura. I didn't expect an Akane but I wish she would fangirl more.

fuku did it knowingly, im sure :lol:

and sakura reply it smartly... those two had a fun play XD 

i still dont get the audio rip of the radio too .. to bad :(

only fuku mentioned sakura PB... when the PB released fuku immediatly promoted it on her blog but without a pic :good:

yup i thnk u right... yokoyan fangirlingis just that much, not as crazy like haga

yokoyan now seems close to eripon as ayumi said on the radio show

Ayumin talked about Yokoyan and Eripon's closeness, on her radio show from the 6th of December

Ayumin began with how Yokoyan said she liked odsk when she joined, afterwards saying she likes Ayumin a lot, but the senior member that she is closest with is Eripon.

Even though Ayumin got Yokoyan to say that she likes her, Ayumin sort of feel that there's distance.

She thinks it's more natural when Yokoyan talks with Eripon, as they really seem to enjoy it, and that she might be jealous of their closeness as of late.

On Morning Diary, on the 25th, Akane-chin mentioned running into Yokoyan and Eripon, who were going Japanese barbecuing.

That's certainly not the first time and it seems to me that those two go out to eat Japanese barbeque a lot.

@twitter

#12173 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:26 AM

Kinda lmao at DaaSaku not managing to keep their own only inside-MM fan in check and losing to Ikuta. :')

I've seen plenty of YokoPon (?) pics (it's mostly always the same type of pic with Yokoyan's face kinda stretching and cheek to cheek with Erina) so it's like they were not just as random as I thought. Thanks for the info.^

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#12174 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:02 AM

^
^
Not sure how long this will stay up on YouTube for but you can listen to the episode here:

It should also be available on Aidoru!Online if you want to download and listen to it offline :)

#12175 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

^
^
Not sure how long this will stay up on YouTube for but you can listen to the episode here:

It should also be available on Aidoru!Online if you want to download and listen to it offline :)

thx.. will listen it later :good:

Kinda lmao at DaaSaku not managing to keep their own only inside-MM fan in check and losing to Ikuta. :')

I've seen plenty of YokoPon (?) pics (it's mostly always the same type of pic with Yokoyan's face kinda stretching and cheek to cheek with Erina) so it's like they were not just as random as I thought. Thanks for the info.^

they can even make a joke about it :lol:

but i think they never overthinking about it anyway, we can see on the backstage dvd magz sakura have a fun with anyone she wants

#12176 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:34 PM

Yeah fans probably overthink these stuff more than them.

I wish someone other than Fukuchan would have promoted her PB though lol.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#12177 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:16 AM

what i see is sakura tends to hang out more with the senior members...

yeah they have been working together for this long time so it makes sense :lol:

some translation from morning diary radio show i found

@yearlongfan18

Morning Diary tidbits, from the 25th

Yokoyan mostly goes karaoking alone.

One time when odsk, Kaedii, and Akane-chin went karaoking, odsk was singing a slow ballad song that makes you want to sleep and Akane-chin was sleeping while Kaedii watched videos.

^^; ^^; ^^;

#12178 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

https://twitter.com/...132729803882496

J3FRfVi.jpg

#12179 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

:nosebleed: 

there is some more gif too from that performance.... all so lovable <3

okay... now im so excited to hear AbeFukuSaku song :blink:

best 1st gen+current combi :itadakimasu:

hope they will bring it to perform also  :drool: 

#12180 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

Sakura looks very pretty in her close up for Hana ga saku taiyou abite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users