13435 replies to this topic

#10601 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:03 PM

Hello_Project-656074.jpg

Sakura looks so calm and princessy in comparison to the other members in this picture.
I like how feminine and elegant she is.

Also, i definitely love her more without her bangs (but if you think about it, a lot of the most beautiful members in h!p don't have bangs: Yanamin, Rikako, Hagiwara and ... of course, Ayacho :ph34r: (Taguchi is pretty too))

#10602 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:35 AM

That's exactly the opposite I look for in idols so I'm never sure why I like Sakura so much lol.

She starts her solo at around 60:30~ she was good! 
http://v.youku.com/v...c3MTEzMg==.html

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#10603 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:18 AM

I haven't heard her solo but i am very pleased with her (apparently) getting all ai's lines in irropoi.. (Am i hearing it correctly?).. I have irropoi on repeat.. Maa-chan, sakura and fuku-chan gave the solos justice..:)

J3FRfVi.jpg

#10604 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:43 AM

Oh how did I skip Iroppoi. I really want her to always get Ai's lines since she makes justice but I reaaaally need her to have Miki's Sexy Island line, the last one that sounds different from the rest. 

Let's seee now....minute 23....welp she didn't get that one (and it was pretty terrible I have to say it), but yeah her lines were great, I'm only unsure of one of Ai's lines but then yes she got them all. <3 

(Who was Kidotteru gogo mo? surprised me with the deepness haha, Akane maybe? Also I have the opposite opinion of how Maa/Fuku did in Iroppoi but it's only the first concert)

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#10605 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:17 AM

I could be wrong but I've listened to the concert so far and I think she might've gotten Riho's "Dare ka ni deaesou kana" and "Jidai wo yomitore" lines in Brainstorming :) Hopefully someone attending one of the concerts on the tour can confirm if this is true or not? :)

#10606 shuushuu

shuushuu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:30 AM

She also got Ai's lines in Aki Urara ^^ Which makes me super happy as it's one of my favourite Momusu songs.

#10607 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:16 AM

That's exactly the opposite I look for in idols so I'm never sure why I like Sakura so much lol.
She starts her solo at around 60:30~ she was good! http://v.youku.com/v...c3MTEzMg==.html

I don't really know why Oda became my favourite (even though I like everyone Sakura is just a small step above everyone else in my fan scale).

It may be because of her voice, or her looks.
I am sure that I first noticed her for real was the DVD magazine where they were at the zoo.
She usually act feminine and controlled, but after riding the roller coaster she jumped up and down like a child.

After that I know atleast that I love her kindness (always hugs the 12ki) her look, her singing voice (and for that matter her speakilg voice is soothing.) her love for cats, and ofcourse her whole personality both her playful side but also her calm feminine side.

No human is perfect but the Oda we get to see is almost that atleast.

#10608 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:49 AM

love is blind afterall :sleep:

before she join MM i even didnt care about MM or H!P beside berryz :sleep:

still downloading the fanrec of yesterday perf. excited :itadakimasu:

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura,%20Ogata%20Haruna-6

#10609 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

I could be wrong but I've listened to the concert so far and I think she might've gotten Riho's "Dare ka ni deaesou kana" and "Jidai wo yomitore" lines in Brainstorming :) Hopefully someone attending one of the concerts on the tour can confirm if this is true or not? :)

I think ur right angel.. It does sound like sakura..

She starts her solo at around 60:30~ she was good! http://v.youku.com/v...c3MTEzMg==.html

I don't really know why Oda became my favourite (even though I like everyone Sakura is just a small step above everyone else in my fan scale).
It may be because of her voice, or her looks.
I am sure that I first noticed her for real was the DVD magazine where they were at the zoo.
She usually act feminine and controlled, but after riding the roller coaster she jumped up and down like a child.
After that I know atleast that I love her kindness (always hugs the 12ki) her look, her singing voice (and for that matter her speakilg voice is soothing.) her love for cats, and ofcourse her whole personality both her playful side but also her calm feminine side.
No human is perfect but the Oda we get to see is almost that atleast.

Uhmmm.. When sakuradiction gets to you.. It really does entangle you.. I can't exactly point out why I like her too.. Maybe all of her.. I guess..

J3FRfVi.jpg

#10610 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

o0636096013756422265.jpg

this magz shot is godly :nosebleed:

those hairstyle :nosebleed:

i just listening the concert rip, man her usotsuki anta is :arrow:

think about it, whatever song they give to sakura, she can handle it smoothly :c11:

so...where is her own song, c'mon UF :c11:

#10611 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

I really want her to debut solo after she's done with MM! She needs to stay in H!P though, MaaSaku is my OTP XD

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#10612 Baekwan

Baekwan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:53 PM

I've finished listening to the live concert rip. Her solo and Only One sound so good  <3

#10613 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:43 AM

Okay I've got good news and bad news... Good news is that the last set of Sakura pics have been unlocked, she looks gorgeous and I have uploaded them on idolonline for your torrenting pleasure :good: The bad news is that the red dress is still nowhere to be seen :bad: Anyways enjoy!

Spoiler

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#10614 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

those photographer and uf/wani want to keep the red dress photo for them only...damn :ph34r:
so it was exclusive for magazine back then..sigh!

#10615 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:36 PM

Sakura's Digital Books WILL be up for two months! Yayy! We may still be able to witness Sakura and her elegance in the rumoured red dress ^^;

1010.png

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#10616 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:01 AM

u yeah <3
c'mon red dress :wub:

#10617 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

@cornyflakes: Thank you so much for sharing! Hopefully it won't be too much to ask of you to share the rest of Sakura's pics if you get them. :respect:

They're really toying around with us and the red dress.

By the way guys, if you have the chance, check out DVD mag 86, that's just been thankfully uploaded to Aidoru!-Online. It's full of many wonderful Sakura moments, and this time unrelated to any "bullying". I think my favorite is her freaking out as much as Ogata when Daishi draws the red headband, then wishing to draw a red one, then being ecstatic that her wish is granted. :lol:

#10618 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:01 AM

Sakura posted another photo from her visit to the cat cafe with Miki on her recent blog post ^_^

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-656982.jpg

http://www.ameblo.jp...2204203927.html

#10619 shuushuu

shuushuu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:18 AM

Oda-chan and ball-related games really don't mesh well. Atleast this time it wasn't one of the 12期.
https://vine.co/v/5reBZzOXYF9

#10620 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

^ Lol, exactly the same bad luck that went for me since junior high-school... :lol: Poor Sakura, she has no choice but playing those ball--related games since it's part of her job. ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users