13435 replies to this topic

#7481 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:47 AM

^
Not sure if I have or not ^_^ Is there a link to any of his artwork? :)

#7482 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:56 AM

He drew covers for al Hello! Project no Zenkyoku Kara Atsumechaimashita! albums.

http://helloproject....mashita!_Vol._1

#7483 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

Here is also another example.
A MM T-shirt from 2013.
You can tell right away which one is Oda :)

mm13-naka-g_zpsa5targly.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#7484 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:04 AM

btw, I know these are from last year, but I wanted to shared them anyway ^_^

Sakura in her Kimono from Morning Musume '14 DVD Volume 63

Spoiler

Sakura Lilium Rehearsal style ;) Yes I know it looks like Sayumi, but I checked, I promise ;)

Spoiler

Both are from this artist:

http://s.ameblo.jp/odskosi2014/

Nyuusu is truly THE definitive Sakura fanartist, imo. He just nails it every time  :wub:

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#7485 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:00 AM

He captures the trait/charm point of the girls that make you go "Ah! thats Oda!".
That is what is missing in this artist's work.

this :good:

that's why i told nyuusu aka @hellonews333 is the best artist there, he/she can portraying sakura perfectly

maybe because sakura is his/her oshi :ph34r:

#7486 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:25 AM

He captures the trait/charm point of the girls that make you go "Ah! thats Oda!".
That is what is missing in this artist's work.

this :good:

that's why i told nyuusu aka @hellonews333 is the best artist there, he/she can portraying sakura perfectly

maybe because sakura is his/her oshi :ph34r:

Well his/her Ameblo blog username pretty much hints at that ;)

#7487 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:36 AM

i said that because he/she is a DD too :sleep:

#7488 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

i said that because he/she is a DD too :sleep:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but who or what does DD stand for? :) I apologise if that comes across as being too blunt ^^;

#7489 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:26 AM

"Dalemo Daisuki"
It means "loves everyone". That is, has no oshimen.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#7490 Jaolivas3

Jaolivas3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:36 AM

^
I love how he's drawn Sakura with a sweet smile just before she ninja style leaps off the edge of the train car :lol:

btw, Mizuki looks like she's really fascinated with Sakura's hair in this part of the other video for Seishun Kozou:

8WDhJsq.jpg

Mizuki Wota is coming out in this pic!
lol

#7491 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

"Dalemo Daisuki"
It means "loves everyone". That is, has no oshimen.

Ah I see :) I know it may not seem like it, but that's like me in a way ^_^ I may like Sakura a lot, and she is my fave, but I also like the other girls too ;)

I must admit the reason I don't post in the other threads as much is because I'm quite shy and slightly scared I'll say something lame or stupid even though the people commenting in them are quite nice and approachable ^^;

btw, Here's Nyuusu's latest picture of Sakura ^_^

Spoiler

#7492 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:08 AM

^ You'd be more of an MD (Minna Daisuki)! That's somebody who loves everybody but has an oshimen, while Daredemo Daisuki is for people who support multiple girls within a group, or flip flops between members. You seem very dedicated to Sakura above all, so I'd say you're an MD.

Also that picture is so cute ;;___;;

#7493 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:31 AM

^ You'd be more of an MD (Minna Daisuki)! That's somebody who loves everybody but has an oshimen, while Daredemo Daisuki is for people who support multiple girls within a group, or flip flops between members. You seem very dedicated to Sakura above all, so I'd say you're an MD.

I see :) Thanks for explaining ^_^ It's nice to be able to learn about these things :)

Also that picture is so cute ;;___;;

Tell me about it ^_^ Sakura looks so cute and adorable in her pink hoodie :D

#7494 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

Gin:

I don't have time to do any art work recently.

I always want to draw a real person in manga/anime style but can't do it right, so I stick with sketches.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#7495 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

Hey guys :) Sorry if this is a bit rubbishy (I need to find a more accurate video to gif making site), but I thought you might like this ;)

LIbSBP9.gif

#7496 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:49 AM

Is it just me or were most of her shots in Seishun not that... great  :wacko: Like obviously she looked good and was perfect etc etc but I feel like they just weren't the most flattering compared to some other members... It's kind of upsetting but at least she looked absolutely stunning in Yuugure...

#7497 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

Is it just me or were most of her shots in Seishun not that... great  :wacko: Like obviously she looked good and was perfect etc etc but I feel like they just weren't the most flattering compared to some other members... It's kind of upsetting but at least she looked absolutely stunning in Yuugure...

I thought her close up shots looked gorgeous, to be honest with you, but they were too blink or you'll miss it fast to be fully appreciated ^^;

In fact that gif I posted was way too fast when I originally saved it, so I had to slow it down a bit and re-upload it on Imgur

#7498 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:04 AM

^

^lil bit agree...i can guess

1. this single is focus of 12th gen and karin :ph34r:

2. dat hair...i got bored really~ she is now so mature looking, why that rockish style comes again :GGRR:

anyway she is so flawless on yuugure :wub:

#7499 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, like I said earlier I'm not fond of this specific song's styling of her hair even though I like a lot of her braided hair arranges. :< I think I especially noticed how bland some of her shots were because I was trying to make avatars and basically none of her closeup frames looked very good on their own. Oh well, there's always Yuugure and Ima Oda Kara... and the next single I guess lol

#7500 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

^
^lil bit agree...i can guess
1. this single is focus of 12th gen and karin :ph34r:
2. dat hair...i got bored really~ she is now so mature looking, why that rockish style comes again :GGRR:

anyway she is so flawless on yuugure :wub:

I realise you're probably not being too serious, but it is possible for girls to have rockish style hair at 16 years old, regardless of their age ^^; Your hairstyle doesn't dictate how mature you are, the way you behave (especially towards others) does ;)

btw, Here are a few screen caps that I managed to get of Sakura from the Seishun Kozou video :)

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users