• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#6741 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:00 PM

And one of my favorites subjects, DaSaku, keeps being brought up! :w00t: And thanks for sharing, Night, those are great gifs.

I love the sisterly dynamic between them. One moment they're all "'I can't stand you, Oda-chan!' 'Well, I can't stand you either, Ishida-san!'", and the next moment they're happily frolicking around holding hands. ^-^ And just like with HoneyPon, the other members are just like us, not really believing it but playing along. And hey, so far I think it's working wonders, this "frienemies" thing, because it has gotten a lot of attention paid to them. And in general, the Tenkigumi seem to have fully accepted Oda; you'd think she's part of the 10kis.

I know Daishi seems like the bully, but if she gets hate because of that, it's sad, because it comes from people who don't understand their relationship. I mean, here, we Sakuraddicts side with Oda-chan, but none of us speak ill of big sis Ayu. Tumblr, and Twitter and Facebook are full of horrible comments about anything. Just look at the comments about Riho. :unsure:

But hey, more DaSaku please!

@yopychan: Ayumi's my fourth favorite too, but I have to admit that that position is currently threatened by Ogata... :ph34r:

#6742 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:54 AM

Sakura even said she got along with 10ki the most, I really doubt she's just talking about Haruka and Maa-chan. ^ Considering Sakura's new bullied-kid position I hope nobody else gets hate or anything.

It definitely brought attention and if anything my liking for Ayumi rose because I love that type of dynamics, but people who were concerned asked politely what was going on (here). Haha I'm with you two but with Makino and Miki, and probably Ogata, 12ki are so likable to me. I feel Ayumi will still be in that top 5 but the other 3 I liked, not so much. Sakura is solid number 1 though, I'm surprised and at the same time expected Sakura to still be numero uno.

I SO HOPE we get an MC of them being full speed DaaSaku in the next concert.

A bit off topic: ^^I remember reading in tumblr about this person who was super mad idol A was always super mean to idol B (they are a great tsukkomi/boke pair). She was legit annoyed about the tsukkomi one and wish he would stop treating the boke idol like that lol, I think someone answered back explaining, but what I was most amused about is that the two of them are bff even outside the idol-group. i'm talking about Arashi if anybody cared

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6743 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:43 AM

I know I can´t stop the hate  :c03: , I will deffend every girl in Momusu like a wild lion from people who use anything to hate, and FOR ME, I just will not spred this things, at least in my tumblr.

here my top 11 lol (I put in on spoiler)

Spoiler

btw I wonder if sakura treast haga akane in a special way, because akane say she si her favorite sempai :P, because I remember she loving so much Cheruuu, and then the love decreased LOL (beacuse Miki loves Riho and sakura was jelousy)

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#6744 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:01 AM

I don't think it's bad to reblog that stuff but maybe for starters add a ps: this is an act etc etc.

^My impression from the latest radio show involving the 4 12ki was that Akane loved Sakura because she was super nice to them (it seems she's taking care of them) but Ogata I think says how she gets fangirls mode on with Haruka (and Sayubee), so I think she has Haruka (and Sayubee) as the one on top. I think since Sakura is friendly and all, she might have stopped having a star-struck feeling to her, but still admires her, just not in a fangirl way.

Nah not sure if you are serious but ofc Miki admiring Riho isn't an issue, I feel we still can't tell if the love decreased, apart from pictures and "senpai is nice towards me" there hasn't been much about the new relationships (except Haruna x 2 going out) with almost anyone, there's too much love between 12ki themselves lol. We don't have much Sakura translations so I'm not sure if something else happened with any 12ki, I don't remember much about Maria/Sakura nor Ogata/Sakura other than "hi these are 12ki blabla". Sakura might babysit Akane since she's cute and young, Sakura has that older sister to the rescue vibe. 

Edit: I just found this. X3

http://helloproradio...e-7-2014-01-13/

"Message 4: Otsukanonsumairu! I have been listening to you show for a while now and you’ve mentioned having Sakura as a guest on the show a few times. However, I think it would be great if she became a semi-regular guest on the show, what do you think?"

Kanon thinks its frustrating for listeners to want Sakura to be on the show semi-regularly, as she is working hard to bring a good show every week by herself. It would be fun to have her on as a guest but semi-regularly would be hard for her to accept. Now for a story about Sakura: Lately, she has been voluntarily helping the 12th gen out by participating in what they are doing and assisting them, which Kanon thinks is great. The other day the two of them worked together with helping the 12th generation members and it led to Kanon realizing that Sakura has a unique way of teaching. She’s very good at coming up with things and then saying them properly out loud, which would make her an interesting guest to have on the show. But even after her praise of Sakura she still feels like “Why do I have to talk with her? Its annoying!”. But either way, we’re waiting for Sakura to come on the show!"

Lol even Kanon! I think she has mentioned Sakura in every radio show now since she started.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6745 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

^

Kanon is just voicing what can't be ignored, that Odachii is a force to contend with.

I said this in Eripon's thread but this "we don't get along" is a running gag from both Ayumin and Harunan. Harunan says similar things about not talking with Eripon which is really nothing more than pointing out that Eripon (athletic girl with yankii fashion tastes) and Harunan (manga geek with hip Tokyo fashion tastes) don't have much in common.

In the Ayumin/Odachii love/hate joke, Sakura seems to be a willing participant.

#6746 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:28 AM

@laharlee thanks for the info lol I think kanon last line was jelousy, people are asking too much for sakura on her program, itsudemokanon smile IS ALL ABOUT KANON.
But maybe ufa should give sakura a new radio program.
Now I see sakura is the kind of girl you don't forget, when she is not there, you feel something is missing.
I'm happy of sakura be a good sempai, maybe she should be a teacher, and you're right sakura-akane relationship is more big-lil sister, and about sakura being jelousy of yassi, she said in riho-deli and I think that was cute, but I want she still be close with miki.

#6747 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

There's a few inaccuracies with the translation above. After reading it, I was under the impression that Suzuki didn't like O-d-a anymore. However, after listening to the actual segment, it turns out that wasn't the case and Suzuki still likes O-d-a very much. It doesn't seem like she's now partaking in the Oda-teasing fad; just providing retorts that Suzuki normally does.

Suzuki mentioned, "Hmm, certainly; her name comes up every week, doesn't it. It even came up just now." "This is seriously frustrating", Suzuki conceded; though never saying, nor implying, it's because the listeners want Sakura to be a semi-regular; nor did the fan mail. "Like, Sakura-chan keeps coming up as a topic of discussion —surely is because she's interesting", Suzuki stated. "How frustrating", Suzuki laughed. Not sure, but I think the next comment was, "However, if you were to say 'since she's a topic of discussion, if she were to not become a semi-regular', I don't think it's like that." "But in actuality, we won't know without having Sakura-chan come on the radio show", Suzuki explained. Finally answering the fan mail directly(fan asked if O-d-a seemed like she was aiming to be a semi-regular as well), "I don't really know whether she's aiming to be a semi-regular." "Um, however, she provides good material to talk about week after week", Suzuki laughed. "It really helps. I really receive help from Sakura-chan," Suzuki admitted.

Later on Suzuki was really complimenting O-d-a and upon realizing this, she commented, "—why the heck am I talking like this about Sakura-chan?" and laughed. "So frustrating! How frustrating", Suzuki expressed. She didn't say "Why do I have to talk with her? It's annoying!"

#6748 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:03 AM

I never felt Kanon didn't like Sakura anymore though, but thanks for clearing it up, it has another feel to it now, more Kanon-like I think! Thanks!

Edit: I'm going to the Kanon thread, quoting this, btw, hope you don't mind.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6749 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:41 PM

There's a few inaccuracies with the translation above. After reading it, I was under the impression that Suzuki didn't like O-d-a anymore. However, after listening to the actual segment, it turns out that wasn't the case and Suzuki still likes O-d-a very much. It doesn't seem like she's now partaking in the Oda-teasing fad; just providing retorts that Suzuki normally does.

Suzuki mentioned, "Hmm, certainly; her name comes up every week, doesn't it. It even came up just now." "This is seriously frustrating", Suzuki conceded; though never saying, nor implying, it's because the listeners want Sakura to be a semi-regular; nor did the fan mail. "Like, Sakura-chan keeps coming up as a topic of discussion —surely is because she's interesting", Suzuki stated. "How frustrating", Suzuki laughed. Not sure, but I think the next comment was, "However, if you were to say 'since she's a topic of discussion, if she were to not become a semi-regular', I don't think it's like that." "But in actuality, we won't know without having Sakura-chan come on the radio show", Suzuki explained. Finally answering the fan mail directly(fan asked if O-d-a seemed like she was aiming to be a semi-regular as well), "I don't really know whether she's aiming to be a semi-regular." "Um, however, she provides good material to talk about week after week", Suzuki laughed. "It really helps. I really receive help from Sakura-chan," Suzuki admitted.

Later on Suzuki was really complimenting O-d-a and upon realizing this, she commented, "—why the heck am I talking like this about Sakura-chan?" and laughed. "So frustrating! How frustrating", Suzuki expressed. She didn't say "Why do I have to talk with her? It's annoying!"

it's amazing to know the fans was so exciting about sakura appearance on zukki radio :w00t:

because i thought how if zukki fans getting bored of "every week oda's topic" :ph34r:

bold> nice zukki...it'll make sakura appearance become true i hope! good hype :w00t: 

#6750 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

img201501231401218s.jpg

i love this hairstyle :nosebleed:

happy 2nd anni single debut sakura :gitaa:

#6751 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:48 PM

Only two years, huh. It feels like she's been around as long as the kyuukies and juukies.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#6752 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:21 AM

WHAT?! IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS?!  :omg:  :omg: Wow! Time sure does past by really quick. 

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#6753 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Only two years, huh. It feels like she's been around as long as the kyuukies and juukies.

I also have the same feeling.  She's already pretty much like a veteran, while, as a matter of fact, she has only become a real senpai few months ago!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#6754 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:43 PM

She's feels more like a veteran to me than Masaki does XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6755 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:40 PM

indeed masaki wasn't ready for the sempai thing when sakura became a meMber, but sakura was already talented aNd the 6th and 9th gen help a lot, usually the New memBer is less capable than the sempai but the 10th gen said that sakura Does not feel like a kohai, so for the 10th and 11th gen the 12th feels like a kohai and masaki got time to mature and I think this new gen came in the right time ↖(^▽^)↗.

#6756 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:15 AM

Happy!idol Sakura

There's nothing new about Sakura recently~

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6757 aragon5

aragon5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

:good:

20150125-j-melo-生田衣梨奈-石田亜佑美-小田さくら_tv

#6758 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

qcEb2Pwl.jpg

http://hello.2ch.net.../1422092687/344

I hope they put air holes so O-d-a can breathe.. :unsure:

#6759 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

^Oh, that's mean!  ^^;  Very funny, but still mean... XD

(By the way, what is the context of that picture? :huh:)

#6760 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

Wasn't that the bunny costume she wore for Ayumi's birthday event?

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users