• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#6241 kryssae11

kryssae11

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:20 AM

It was so heartbreaking to see Oda crying T^T Especially during Be Alive!

She was sobbing so hard, I'm sure Sayu meant a lot to her as Sayu has always been the leader for her since she first joined the group.

Arghh the whole concert was so awesome but also super sad as well. I cried so much when they're giving their speech to Sayu ~.~ 

gj0Ae9z.png

#6242 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:32 AM

@spiro150: It was right after the dance break in Renai Hunter, the camera wasn't focused on the right side of the stage but you could see Sayu bending over, touching her right foot. When the camera moved towards that side, it was more visible. Not all the girls noticed right away, one of the first ones if not the first one was Oda, since she was very close to Sayu. Poor dear, she seemed genuinely distraught, as if she was unsure about what to do at the moment. Then came the last chorus and the camera moved towards the center of the stage, but you could still see Sayu struggling to finish the dance. The girls ended in a line formation with Michishige at the back, so she could be the center when the music led to Lalala no Pipipi. When the other members moved so the leader could be seen, she was bending over again, touching her boot. When she straightened and turned, the camera was already focused on her. She smiled and started singing but couldn't help but flinch. Thus began the "drama", so to speak.

It was impressive how the girls managed to adapt and make up for that right on the go.

The playlist has been uploaded to DailyMotion:

http://www.dailymoti...love-6-14_music

#6243 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

her last pic with sayu

img20141126161755436s.jpg

#6244 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

8E259055-9021-4A76-ACBB-D4B7AB4A5181_zps

74D41F2F-CEA5-47DF-BACB-D7FCFAA21D7E_zps

AND FINALLY.....

E3921DA4-8AD4-49C0-96E8-C1E2BB7EA810_zps

J3FRfVi.jpg

#6245 sailorrach

sailorrach

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

Anyone else really miss her longer hair? Especially when she would braid her bangs to the side like that ^

But its her hair XD And maybe she wants to have a bobcut to be her 'thing' from now on? 

...i still miss it though

#6246 kapostrofo

kapostrofo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

Anyone else really miss her longer hair? Especially when she would braid her bangs to the side like that ^

But its her hair XD And maybe she wants to have a bobcut to be her 'thing' from now on? 

...i still miss it though

I miss her long hair too. She's growing into a beautiful young woman. Long hair combine well with this maturing.

#6247 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

her alohalo long hair is my current fav <3

#6248 sailorrach

sailorrach

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Lets hope she grows it out again! I will support her no matter though XD

#6249 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:53 PM

Oda, Harunan, Duu, and Zukki promoting Hello!Con Winter performances on TANK! The WEB:

http://movplay.sunda...zLE2yQId7Y4nQyQ

Oda talks about 12ki first performances being part of MM'15 at the Winter Hello!Cons and for fans to look forward to it.

#6250 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

Guys, I'm watching the concert again and during the second verse of Do It! Now Sakura is dancing in front of two girls, and they're fangirling so hard and she's clearly smiling at them/communicating with them. So cute! :D

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#6251 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

her english still so pleasent to hear ....perfect wan faif <3

#6252 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

i'll follow sakura's advice and look forward to mm '15.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#6253 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:37 AM

Guys, I'm watching the concert again and during the second verse of Do It! Now Sakura is dancing in front of two girls, and they're fangirling so hard and she's clearly smiling at them/communicating with them. So cute! :D

Lol I need to see this.

@Dalvron: Ah, I didn't notice Sakura's face, I'll have to check that. I remember Maa-chan being sad at that time while dancing though.

I started to cry when Be Alive came and Sayu and Sakura were so sad they made me cry more. She had trouble singing her lines in Be Alive, no wonder. I love what a cry baby she is, I loved that in Ai-chan, and it's probably because I'm the same. X3

Sakura had:
-MaaSaku hug, these two <3  Maa-chan kinda went and hug her I think?

-Fukuchan petting her at the end of Be Alive.
-I was sure she had something with Haruka, but I forgot.

Her speech, she wanted to say it correctly and she talked fast for it.

She was good all concert long~. I WISH is already a challenge, but I want another song with a badass line that you know nobody won't be able to sing in MM but her.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6254 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:56 AM

8E259055-9021-4A76-ACBB-D4B7AB4A5181_zps

wow .. she shopping at GU ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.u.

Its actually a discount store with very affordable clothing ..
They are related to Uniqlo and I did some shopping when I was in Japan in GU ..
Their stuff are cheap, quality not as good as Uniqlo but still good ..

My impression of her is getting better of late .. and now I like her even more because I really like this kind of "simple" girl characteristic .. :)

#6255 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:11 AM

i can't see the sakura moment on renai hunter....hard to notice

but we can see clearly when fuku and masaki tried to calm sakura,,,it was so :sob:

and her fangirling on do it! now was so cute... <3

@laharlee: she needs to be challenged with non h!p song again like sakura no shirabe 3.5

that's only the way to know her 2yrs progress and a proves of her title...i want her to sing love since '99 with tsunku :drool:

#6256 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:58 AM

^Yeah, totally! Current MM's songs just don't give much to her, unfortunately. Like, her power lines aren't hard. I was super surprised in Lililum, in her last duet, she sings....so differently at one part! Like, on another level, she's singing normal and then bang she sings totally like a pro, dunno, it seemed hard, anybody knows the part I'm saying? XD 
I kinda took for granted we would have another of those events, like, every year.

After watching Help me! by J=J and S/m I really hope she gets a sub-unit with either Karin, KanaTomo (another one!), Meimi (wished this since forever) and even Sayubee whose voice I sometimes like and sometimes don't (the high-pitched tone mostly, but she nails her lines all the time). That would be so awesome geeeez. Well, OdaTomo came true, KarinOda we have Kanashiki Heaven which to me was super good (Sakura's waaaaaaa).

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6257 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

I would personally love it if Sakura were in a group/shuffle with Meimei. I think Sakura can learn a lot from MeiMei (as I currently see her as the best singer in terms of technicality and use of emotions among all the teen girls in H!P). Plus just the amount of talent they have together would be pretty epic, I really wish it will happen!

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#6258 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:30 AM

^ A lot of times great voices clash though (Dia Lady) but Sakura could learn a lot from Meimi and I would love to see it.

#6259 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:54 AM

but she would be happier if she has a unit with hamachan LOL

personally i want her duet or trio with airi/risako...
her duet with risako singing shining itoshiki make me eargasm!!

#6260 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

Yes a duet with Meimi! Omg,that would be a dream duet <3 Meimi has good vocals and has the perfect emotions that she can do while singing. Even though some songs aren't needed for it, Meimi still does it . I love Sakura but she could learn from meimi and ofcourse, Airi who has been a singing ace ever since her audition ! 

Sakura did a good job at Sayu's graduation  ! She got ai-chan's lines too and nailed it . I hated seeing her cry at be alive , but we all know she's a crying baby like that. Makes me wanna hug her like mizuki & maachan did

Hello_Project-507994.jpgOda%20Sakura-508064.jpg

TOT  sakura 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users