• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#6021 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

^ I second that to an extent. I honestly just think they get annoyed with one another much more easily than they would their other group mates. I feel like their dynamic is slightly passive-aggressive, but I don't think it's to the point of maliciousness. In Sakura's latest blog translation she talked about how Ayumi gave her a gift for her bday so their bond isn't tight, but at least they don't hate each other. 

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#6022 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:49 AM

^I wrote this without reading your post somehow, I totally agree.

^^I second that, but to me there is more tension than with Maa-chan. Because when it comes to Masaki there is a sisterly bond, a gen bond, and Masaki is more of a pamper me character. With Sakura, there's no spoiled kohai issue, I think she is the type that answers back  (this might be a stretch but I remember her face when Maa-chan didn't let her hug her, and Sakura did a face, a long time ago in a H!Station video? That Ayumi gave Maa-chan a "don't be rude" look. but then both MaaSaku were hugging. you guys remember right lol? , or like with Ikuta in the latest DVD) but I think there's some unspoken rivalry as well. Sakura is the friendly type, energetic, speaks her mind, and Ayu is probably more an introvert in some way, had less friends, etc. but is competitive. I'm not sure if Ayu was ever jealous of Sakura's friendship with Masaki (and one could say, with Haruka), or viceversa.

I don't think there's a dislike situation though, and are way more friendly than other not-really-friends-MM members (Riho/Ikuta, Honey/Ikuta). Ayu wrote on her blog that 10ki and Sakura spent time together in her birthday I think, and how they had fun, and now Ayu buying her something even if months later, you wouldn't do that to someone you don't care about. In the DVD they seem to get along pretty well as well, and Sakura has spent a lot more time with 10ki than with 9ki (as a whole, not counting Kanon).

Tbh I think most never thought about this after onesimpleminded came, the hints were something along the lines of (it's some posts ago, but this are the things that started the Ayu/Sakura thing here):
-Sakura was the only one not to eeeh do something to Ayu's hair (Spanish can't let me think English words today), it was on that program with the TokiSora's outfits, and it seems what Sakura and Ayu both said was a bit awkward.
-The radio program with Ikuta, Ikuta wouldn't stop teasing them for not getting along, and not sure if Sakura or Ayu said they belong in "different cliques" aka groups and this made no sense to me lol but nevermind.
-It was definitely playful teasing but recently Honey/Sakura interacted (was it a Hello!Station thing?) and Ayumi was like "what's with you two" laughing with Sayu and Sakura answered back. Again, I think it was teasing but either way it was interesting.
-What Sakura said now in that radio show
-Somebody said Ayu was a bit rude talking to Sakura? There was an example I think.

Again, as long as it doesn't become Gaki/Reina then it's okay. Things will definitely shape up now with new members, their relationships with everyone will change without Sayu.

It's definitely one of the interesting relationships in MM though. I like both and I was surprised about this.

-----------------------------

Just read the 12ki post Sakura made. From blog-project:

Nonaka Miki-chan’s
voice is super cute.
Super cute///

The 2 of us have already become good friends

Lol so fast.

Also,

Maria-chan ♪
have been saying,

Let’s be in Morning Musume。together!

since the 11th generation auditions
The moment Maria-chan came and stood on stage the tears started flowing

D'awww. I was curious of why she cried, it's so sweet it was because of this. Not sure if she was somebody she talked to from KSS (like Hamachan) but seems Maria liked her enough to say she hoped both entered MM at the time of the 11th gen audition.
Ah, then she says she cried when she knew KSS were coming. X3

my post became so long somehow

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6023 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

Some fan art, a comic strip about an individual handshake experience with Sakura:

8G2PZe2l.jpg

#6024 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

this is too cute....

480_zps78cmaohr.gif

J3FRfVi.jpg

#6025 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

http://www.dailymoti...14-tb-mo_travel

around 11min: so...that's the truth, sakura got pranked LOL

#6026 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

Odaism vs. Daishi Feeling.......lol!

For anyone who has studied Japanese at some point you encounter passive language and how it's used in Japanese culture as it plays an important part of a Japanese person's nature. It's main purpose is to gently skirt around anything that might be uncomfortable or rude. Quite often Japanese people don't come right out and say what they mean, a trait so frustrating to Commodore Perry referred to them as "the worst liars he'd ever met."

My guess is that Daishi, being a few years older and just a little bit more "around the block" than either Maa or Saku is a little more versed in constrained speech whereas the younger two essentially have no borders and just blurt out what's on their mind without thinking of offending anyone.

#6027 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

iFlvwbh.jpg

it's a rare shot :whistle:

#6028 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:34 AM

Hopefully it will be less rare in the future. Very nice group photo too, and not just because Oda is front and center, with the sub-leaders, no less!

The view counts for the new profile videos of the individual members:

872tf02.jpg

Sakura in the lead!

This has to be quoted here. Let's hope the trend of Sakura getting attention continues! :w00t:

#6029 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:55 AM

In Ishida's thread it was suggested that Odaism is in direct conflict with Daishi-feeling. (Which I agree with). I wonder if each of them feels/sounds directly dishonest to the other. (That would be, Oda finds Ishida intellectually dishonest, and Ishida finds Oda emotionally dishonest. (Remember this paragraph is pure conjecture/assigned responses, not an observation))

I probably should've clarified that when I said that was the "best explanation", I meant it was the funniest explanation. I took the suggestion as intentional sophistry; although that's just my initial reaction and the poster could very well have been serious. I don't want to impose too many theories as to why there's friction between O-d-a and Ishida but I do have some theories of my own. This whole issue seems to be a fairly recent development and I haven't watched O-d-a enough to get a good grasp on her so I won't post my surmises just yet.

Forgot to mention before but on their first appearance on the radio program Music Navi, Ishida did her introduction as, "I'm Ishida Ayumi"(Ishida Ayumi desu); instead of "I'm Ishida Ayumi and"(Ishida Ayumi to). :lol: Normally when they introduce themselves, if there's more than one of them, they say "to" after their name, which means "and", and only the final person would end with "desu". Ishida messed up a tiny bit there. ^^; She did the introduction properly in the second episode though. ^_^

Hopefully it will be less rare in the future. Very nice group photo too, and not just because Oda is front and center, with the sub-leaders, no less!

So.. O-d-a: next new leader?

Sayu mentioned on the last episode of her radio show about the time O-d-a was sound asleep when they were in New York. The other girls tried saying "Oda-chan" and going bam by clapping their hands together a couple times, right next to her ear, but O-d-a didn't wake up. A picture was taken of her being fast asleep but unfortunately O-d-a didn't give permission to and it therefore hasn't been posted online yet. ^^; Sayu said O-d-a didn't have a bad sleeping face in the picture and perhaps it may be posted in the future. :lol:

#6030 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

So she's a heavy sleeper.
That's a good group shot, she seems ~important~.

Can we talk about all the Ayumi and Sakura interactions there are in the Making of lol. They really don't seem at bad terms at all.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#6031 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:24 AM

sayu tease us... :arrow:

i want to see sakura sleeping face...please :itadakimasu:

#6032 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:30 AM

YES! I noticed that too viva sakura chan!!! I want to see sakura new haircut live in Music station :3 kyaaah wonder how cute she looks, I want she dye her hair too.

I want to see that photo XD maybe she drool XD but if sayu said that is not a bad photo come on sakura let us see it!!!

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#6033 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:25 AM

Another sleeping beauty after Riho!  Sayu please publish THAT photo!!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#6034 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

Sakura's short cut in action, she looks adorable!

And that IshiOda moment at 3:10 :arrow:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#6035 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

woaaa...it's short like when she joined two yrs ago :omg:

why she didn't got this hairstyle two yrs ago... :c03:

=======================================================

vhzBtsO-65525-770959149629671-8415628474

rjRQBU3-10660210-770959096296343-7791531

They really enjoyed their shopping and finally everyone merged in the same Broadway restaurant. In this place, the staff members sing on karaoke and Sakura, a huge fan of musicals, was really impressed by the singing's abilities of those staff. She could not leave her eyes from them.

UFLink.

singing addict LOL

#6036 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

Just as I expected, stylized correctly, Sakura still looks beautiful with her short hair.  :arrow:  What actually worries me is that Daishi seems to be the only one left with a light hair color. :mellow:

And speaking of Daishi, these clips about the making-of and her moment with Oda in MS, just show that they're friendly with each other. Alright, they're not BFFs like Sakura seems to be with Maa-chan, or PonPon, or Riho and Zukki. But all their recent interactions point to them being in really good terms. I insist, it's like a sisterly thing.

In any case, I blame Ikuta. XD Her being at the center of this complex polygon involving Daishi, Oda-chan, Mizupon and Honey and all that jazz. :P

#6037 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

^Right, their stylists now know how to work with her hair, but I still love her long hair...

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#6038 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

I prefer this shorter cut over the style she had before this, that one had the tendency to look a bit sloppy when not styled properly.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#6039 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:38 PM

H!P is totally teasing us with IshiOda!

#6040 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

Her hair looks really cute to me.

But I really love how much joy you can see when she is performing. It is that which makes her stand out so much to me.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users