• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#41 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Yay more posts in Sakuraland!! I hope this is put in the Morning Musume section soon. There's never been anyone I wanted to debut more than this girl :D

EDIT: NEW PAGE GET WUT WUT!!! :king:

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#42 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Happy she's a finalist!! She better get in! :sly:

#43 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

This girl is one of the two I want in badly. I have a feeling Tsunku thought she was MM material in the training camp for S/m, then made her an Egg so she could for sure audition again. (If that makes sense XD)

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#44 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

She will be my current-musume #1 if she gets in. She was my favorite in the 3rd S/mileage round.

She's the best singer of the 6 finalists.

She even sang Mikitty's Romantic Ukare Mode which is something you don't do if your voice isn't awesome. I'm just saying. XD

Sakura FTW.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

I was really surprised at how far she seems to have come from the S/mileage auditions, and I'm sure she would get even better with major activities to learn through. Kind of fun to think about.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#46 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

She even sang Mikitty's Romantic Ukare Mode which is something you don't do if your voice isn't awesome. I'm just saying. XD

Well, when I heard that I was sad :(

Reminded me how it could have been if my Sekki was given this chance... XP @ Tsunku

Spoiler

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#47 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

^
I wouldn't say 100x better but you're right, Sekki is still a stronger singer. But that's what experience gives you, isn't it like 8 years now, for the shoki eggs? Sakura has time, she's still really new.

The shoki eggs mostly got bad luck since most of them were in the age range that should have been in auditions right after 8th gen joined, or around then at least. But I guess this isn't the place to talk about it. lol

Back to Sakura I think she's the strongest singer of the 6 finalists and also seems to have the most vocal potential. I'll dare say that she's got the most of any of the 9th gen, 10th gen, and 11th gen finalists. Well maybe that's my opinion but I think she's got a lot going for her.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#48 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

I'm so happy she is a finalist!!!! :D I hope she makes it.

#49 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Well, she's in

#50 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Congrats Sakura ! She's really cute and talented, she diserved it. I'm just disapointed she's alone. It won't be funny for her and many of us expected between 3 and 5 girls ^^" I dream of a special addition but I know it won't happen ... CONGRATS again ^^

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#51 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Thumbs up! Solo winners of 3rd and 7th gens were special (Koharu in her own way...) so i hope that Oda will be the same!
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#52 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

I can say nothing but that she is definitely the "UtaHime". She is alone, it's sad.

caCYGi9.jpg

#53 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

YES Sakura got in <3 Soooooo Happy. Now I have 3 favorites in Momusu XD Welcome to Morning Musume sweet Sakura.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#54 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

I'm very proud of Tsunku's choice and now I'm going to join the bandwagon of fans cause now I will be her fan & supporter!! <3

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#55 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Yes! I'm so happy for her. <3 And for me, lol. Her voice is so beautiful.

#56 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Congrats to her, I hope for her and Haruka but well....

Wonder about her member colour, probably Aika or Eripon one.
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#57 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

Congratulations, Sakura! I'm so happy for her, I actually had to brush a few tears away when she started crying, haha! Even though there's a lot of weight on her shoulders now, I'm convinced she'll be able to handle it! Ganbatte, Sakura!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#58 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Really happy with this choice although I have to admit I had practically no idea who she was before this audition. She's easily the most already well-rounded "ready for the big time" member that has joined in over a decade now.

#59 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

Congrats 11-ki~!

Spoiler

Posted Image
[ avatar by me | signature by CROWN.佐久alice | youtube | blog ]

#60 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

I was going to make a blog on 11th gen. But it's just Sakura now so... http://odasakura.blogspot.nl/
Posted ImagePosted Image

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users