• Please log in to reply
13433 replies to this topic

#5581 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:14 AM

Wow 2 year already, Congratulations Utahime!!!!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#5582 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

I still remember watching the announcement video.  :sob: I didn't want to jump to conclusions that she was going to change MM so I held off from saying how smitten I was by her, but wow... everything I see of her makes me feel such intense emotions, she's unlike anybody I've ever seen before. She's breathtaking in everything, her singing, her dancing, her stage presence... She changed MM (in my opinion) in a way I didn't think was possible, especially not in just 2 years.

I've never felt such a need to support an idol as I feel with Sakura, everything she does makes me want to support her even more. I'm determined to support her for as long as I can. She's such an incredible girl, and she's only going to keep getting more incredible.  <3 Congratulations to her on 2 amazing years, and I hope there's many more to come, not just in MM, but in entertainment in general.

(Today is 3 weeks until the NYC concert... I have absolutely no idea what I could even say to her that would accurately show how much she means to me, and I don't know if I'll even be able to get words out to begin with?! Just watching videos of her makes me bawl, I literally can't imagine standing in front of her with an expectation to say something to her... I'm gonna die!!!!!  ^^; Hope others know how I'm feeling, haha)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#5583 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

I feel the same with my Yaguchi Mari, so I lend you my prepared words for when I will meet her "Yaguchi Mari wa beppin-san desu" or, in your place "Oda Sakura wa beppin-san desu" That means "Oda Sakura is Miss Beauty" (Please, correct me if I'm wrong, I want to give her a good image ^_^ ) I think to say her something in her language is good, almost no matter what do you say. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5584 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Members regularly talk about how much they appreciate the effort that goes into memorizing a line or two of Japanese to say to them. There are several people with decent Japanese skills around the fora, so if you figure out what you want to say, ask around (esp on the Japanese Language thread) for somebody to help you...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5585 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

Wow 2 year already, Congratulations Utahime!!!!

Awwh, Sakura has grown so much! She has filled the utahime expectations very well. She'll become a wonderful senpai for sure.

#5586 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

That little, shy Sakura hatchling XD so cute ...funny to see how distant all the members were to her back then :D ... she blends in so well now :D

6DYNteh.png

#5587 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

just info

http://helloproradio...slators-wanted/

maybe someone here wanna contribute for sakuradio there :)

#5588 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hoping some of the 12th gen. becomes good friends with O-d-a. She gets along well with some of the current members but every once in a while, she looks a bit lonely to me. I'm guessing at least one of the 12th gen. will be from the Kenshuusei, and since O-d-a has a good relationship with them, that will help things along.

#5589 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hoping some of the 12th gen. becomes good friends with O-d-a. She gets along well with some of the current members but every once in a while, she looks a bit lonely to me. I'm guessing at least one of the 12th gen. will be from the Kenshuusei, and since O-d-a has a good relationship with them, that will help things along.

Agreed from what you said. Advice, dancing, etc...she will be a good teacher for the 12 gen

#5590 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

I still remember watching the announcement video.  :sob: I didn't want to jump to conclusions that she was going to change MM so I held off from saying how smitten I was by her, but wow... everything I see of her makes me feel such intense emotions, she's unlike anybody I've ever seen before. She's breathtaking in everything, her singing, her dancing, her stage presence... She changed MM (in my opinion) in a way I didn't think was possible, especially not in just 2 years.

I've never felt such a need to support an idol as I feel with Sakura, everything she does makes me want to support her even more. I'm determined to support her for as long as I can. She's such an incredible girl, and she's only going to keep getting more incredible.  <3 Congratulations to her on 2 amazing years, and I hope there's many more to come, not just in MM, but in entertainment in general.

(Today is 3 weeks until the NYC concert... I have absolutely no idea what I could even say to her that would accurately show how much she means to me, and I don't know if I'll even be able to get words out to begin with?! Just watching videos of her makes me bawl, I literally can't imagine standing in front of her with an expectation to say something to her... I'm gonna die!!!!!  ^^; Hope others know how I'm feeling, haha)

I feel you.. The way you describe sakura is like me talking..! Goodluck on meeting her in NY!

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5591 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

simplemindead, might I ask you why you are spelling "O-d-a" like this? It's been bugging me for while and I just want to know XD ... 

6DYNteh.png

#5592 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM

It's just one of her nicknames, the members(mostly 10th gen. I think) refer to Sakura with that every once in a while. I think I first noticed it in the Momusu x S/mileage DVD and took a liking to it, so I've been using it since. The dashes indicate the letters are pronounced individually; instead of "Oda".

#5593 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

Ah, I didn't know  :o ...thanks for explaining  ^_^

6DYNteh.png

#5594 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

I was also wondering that, I thought he/she was kinda mocking Sakura lol. In a nice way. 

There were some purple lightpens in the recent live, I think. Like, a lot more than usual. It's hard at times with Ayu's blue but I'm pretty sure there was a good quantity of them purples. 

Sakura looked soooo focused, her face was very mature while dancing. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5595 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:18 PM

If you remember, she actually use it once for a T-shirt (BLT?). She wrote 'オディエイ'  (oh dee ei, ODA) at the back of the tshirt. People here were confused and thought it was Odie and she mis-pronounce it.  :lol:

#5596 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:52 AM

I know how you feel!! I want to tell her how beautiful and amazing she is but I have no idea how I could find the right translations..I've been putting off what I'm gonna say to the members..so I have to get this worked out!! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#5597 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Folks, while working on the OPV, I've made a quick mix to let you guys have a bit taste on it...

Ai-chan & Sakura version

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5598 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

^loved it!!! Nice!!

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5599 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

^

^ So much similarity o.o They're fit for each other XD (not comparing....-.-)

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#5600 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

^^Thanks vplpro! That was nice.

Her voice <3 and everything she does here is pretty cool. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users