• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#5241 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

^ All Sakura needs to wake up is a kiss from Prince Duu! :)

#5242 JuCR

JuCR

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Magazine,%20Oda%20Sakura-477300.jpg

#5243 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

Sakura looked a bit different in this photo set... especially ^this photo...  I can't recognize her if I just looked at this one only

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5244 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

Sakuradio Episode #60.   Guest: Ishida Ayumi.

#5245 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

^is there any sub of it? I'v read the summary...oda n ayumi talked about bikini or any like that
Want to know the full talk

#5246 JuCR

JuCR

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-477671.jpg  blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-477657.jpg

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-477471.jpg

#5247 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

Interesting, so O-d-a will be coordinating the outfits on The Girls Live not in this week's upcoming episode but next week's.

EDIT: Forgot to mention she's picking outfits for Momusu.

Edited by simplemindead, 23 July 2014 - 02:21 AM.

#5248 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

^omg!!!! I can't wait.. Thanks for the news!!!! Finally! Someone saw her girly fashion skills!

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5249 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

^^

Yay ! finally more Sakura in action <3  So happy to hear this ! she'll be showing off her skills to her fellow members ! sakura's fashion sense is feminine &  girly and will fit momusu !  Gambatte sakura. CANT WAIT.  Dont usually watch girls live but ill watch it for sakuraaaa

Posted Image

#5250 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

Another sketch of Sakura, hope this one would break my highest score record in pivix.

4U1KkzEp.jpg

~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5251 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

I assume you picked that pose because:

Now you guys should understand how hard for me to find a facial photo of her without her hands...

#5252 vplpro

vplpro

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

I assume you picked that pose because:

Now you guys should understand how hard for me to find a facial photo of her without her hands...

Exactly...  thanks for understanding... ^-^

~ V's family ~

#5253 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

I watched the chance tour concert Sakura chan version My toughts

• Sakura look very confident when she is on the stage
  • she loves teasing sato, evil sakura chan
  • she struggle with her ear plug ( that thing they wear in concerts for the rithm and music I thougth)
  • I prefer her in cute and happy songs than sexy, maybe is a personal choice, but I think she shine more
  • Her love for ikuta is one-way
  • Her ayes are relly big, and her her boobs doesn´t look that big you know average for a japanese girl (just saying)
  • In wolf boy I love her cute paws XD tiny babe hands
  • Her dance is average sometimes she messed up
  • In the peace she was really excited Like YES MY FAV SONG!!!
  • She is a master in putting her hair ornaments again, while singing and dancing
  • She is a Professional, I mean I felt tired watching her doing all that running, dancing, singing and i know she was tired because she forget to smile but, she never seemed tired I love her,

I need to see sato and zukki solo angle :D

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#5254 maxperkins84

maxperkins84

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

she struggle with her ear plug ( that thing they wear in concerts for the rithm and music I thougth)

#5255 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

^^Always nice to read fellow Sakuraddict opinions. :good:

• Her love for ikuta is one-way

As expected. It's Niigaki-Ikuta all over again. :P But we know that Eripon still loves having a kohai looking up to her.

#5256 Chisa no Mark

Chisa no Mark

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

How can Ikuta love her when Oda will be center long before she ever is?

#5257 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

^ X3 I wonder. Though I also wonder if Ikuta likes-dislike that type of idolizing since well..except for Variety -which we still have to see some from Sakura-, Sakura is pretty much so much more skilled in both singing, dancing, stage presence than Ikuta. And she gets lines and is front and all, maybe Ikuta could think "what's this girl saying?", deep down? Over-analyzing it lol just because it's a forum, since we are shown Sakura and Ikuta being comfortable with each other, but I wonder if Ikuta doesn't think something like that, like, is Sakura mocking me in the end? X3

Lol that's what I've been saying about her boobs...seriously. 

Anyway, I'll watch it now. I've never watch a member POV in concert, never so it'll be interesting -or a bit boring maybe X3-. I think post-Reina her relationship with everyone deepen a bit, which will probably happen with Sayu, so I'm eager to watch Evolution a bit more.

I also think she'll be one that gets along best with the new girls. She is one of the front girls but I feel she'll have a need for fresh faces since she is still the only 11th gen and would want some more sidekicks apart from Kanon and Maa-chan. That's why 3 new girls is so ideal, and at least 1 KSS. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5258 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:07 AM

I just made a gif set from Chance sakura solo

^-^  :good:

Spoiler

BTW which Solo version from CHANCE should I watch??? Wich one you recommend?

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#5259 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

^I think you really overreacted Ikuta/Sakura. Both times Ikuta started it, Sakura seemed to be more into the relax atmosphere of the song. There's another time and Ikuta was more warm, even. X3 Some of the gifs don't move, the Wagamama ones and the WiL one.  

Why don't you watch from your 2nd fave? I'd watch Maa-chan because she seems to have this bitchy expression at time lol she seems fun. She goes from cute to I want to kill you. I haven't watched it though. Sakura is the first and last from Chance. 

What I thought from her POV:

- Wakuteka: they look at each other (with Maa-chan) seconds before starting to sing lol. She looks so tiny, even at Riho's side. I love how she keeps singing even in other lines, in the bouncy part it's pretty funny. She looks so much confident in the part they have to sing. 

-Ai no Gundan: lol again, that silly pair looking at each other. 

Half in AnG, it's like  she never seems super focused in her dancing. She seems to enjoy it a lot, it's nice to see she looks so much to the audience. Or in the second chorus she is doing it with little effort. It seems both fresh and lazy in a way. It's like Riho is strong confident, but Sakura strikes me as happy go lucky confident. But girl sure is confident in stage, imo. 

-Wolf Boy: she looks a little distracted at times, and other super focused. X3 She ends it pretty focused though. Here they smile at each other with Haruka. <3 It's funny how she seems to look for smiles between her mm pals. 

-Moonlight Night: perfect imo~

-The MANPOWER!!: I think they chose the worst Sakura free dance moments for the DVD, she was better at it though I suspect Riho definitely did it way better, I guess I expected less smile and more cool. Yet after they get all together and then it starts Riho/Saku again, I saw improvement but she was also so tired, I'm surprised she nailed the subarashibi

-That song that starts with M that was a b-side lol: it's like you know she is tired but I thought she was super focused in this one. Her expressions were great. The dance seems so tiring. I think she nailed it here! Great confidence. 

-Help me!: nice~ Ayu and Mizuki smiled at each other. 

-I WISH: she seems relaxed~ She has nice interactions with Ikuta imo, I mean the song kinda obligues them to be cute towards each other but I thought they seemed warm! 

-Renai Hunter: those clothes + this song don't match. RH has such strange moves.

right now I became a bit bored but it's still kinda fun, it's like I notice a lot of details, movements, and some real line failures from other members as well-

-The Peace: it's obvious they are less tired after the MC. Energetic!Sakura.

-SONGS: Hmm her expressions sometimes were off. 

-Nanchatte: she looks great when singing. X3

-Sexy Boy: she seemed tired. But she does perk it up when her lines come. 

-Take off is now!: somehow she recharged here. I still think she was perfect, even better at dancing it than Ayu. She could do  abetter sexy expression than she tends to, imo.

-SYO: this was awesome. I love how there's purple light before her line. Her line was perfect as well. 

-Wagamama: lol more OdaSato, the first moment is so cute, the other one in Mizuki's aisaretai was funny. <3 That needs to be gifed lol. Riho's aisaretai was good. Sakura had good moments here but most of the time she is having trouble with something, maybe the ear thing as member already said. It's pretty distracting. 

-OK YEAH!: great energy~loved her lines.

Lol finished. Free time, I have it today ha! She's pretty consistent, and this was her first concert with a lot more burden than before. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5260 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

I'll try to squeeze some time to watch Oda's angle, surely it will be so much fun, but my, work's been a killer lately. (On the other hand, that means we're having good sales.)

Anyways, from the perspective of an Eripon wota and Sakuraddict, again, their dynamic is very reminiscent of what Ikuta had with Niigaki, but now Erina is the one playing the cold, hard-to-get sempai. As Laharlee says, Eripon is open to receiving the affection; we know they even hung out outside work and according to their blogs, they enjoyed it. Just remember: Ikuta is too KY to react as one would expect in any situation. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users