Sakura-chan & Karin-chan sings 「悲しきへブン」

Hope you enjoys ^^*

#4422 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

^ even the most beloved Ai-chan also got haters... well, yep, expectable!

yup.... I recall early in my fanhood, Ai-chan was called Troll-kahashi.... Don't know the origin of the word but once again, if I recall correctly, because she looked like a troll back then....

Hey... to me, if you're being hated, it only means you're doing well and that people are talking about you. They just can't handle that you're doing outstanding....

#4423 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

[quote name="rattrap316" post="1759146" timestamp="1397727385"][quote name="vplpro" post="1759131" timestamp="1397721873"]Hey... to me, if you're being hated, it only means you're doing well and that people are talking about you. They just can't handle that you're doing outstanding....[/quote]

Precisely...

@dalvron, yes this thread gave birth to that sakuraddiction/sakuraddict terms.. I do hope she blogs about these terms someday!

J3FRfVi.jpg

#4424 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

I recent post a video on Youtube,

Hope you enjoys ^^*

1:01 never fails to give me goosebumps.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#4425 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Hey... to me, if you're being hated, it only means you're doing well and that people are talking about you. They just can't handle that you're doing outstanding....

Can't agree more, my friend!

I recent post a video on Youtube,

Hope you enjoys ^^*

1:01 never fails to give me goosebumps.

Some people say Sakura lack of signature...  THAT is her signature, IMO!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#4426 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

Watching Hello Station right now and I had to stop to do this.

Xq2CRRx.png

Yes please. <3 ! There should hug events lol....Ah so cuteee. 

Also, a sidenote... is Sakuraddict only a term for us non-japanese fans or just fans of Sakura in whole...?

Yup, it's something only us gaijin fans use. Hey, as far as I know, we gave birth to the term in this very thread near the end of last year, unless any of you guys ever saw the word being used anywhere else before.

Yes that would be great ! Tell sakura about us sakuraddicts. Should be non-japanese, since i dont know if there's a word in japanese for that ? can that be translated? anyways, it would be awesome if sakura know we EXIST ! Boost her confidence level and know that she's extremely lovedddd ! <3 

Posted Image

#4427 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:32 AM

Sakura wotas should organize some huge "projects" involve multicountries fans and send it to her

hmmm ..... maybe ...... a sweet 16 project

so don't tell me you got no time :noo:  you got a year to prepare lol

hug events ? ^^;  any body contact involving SakuBoobs is not a good idea  :drool: :ph34r:

I'll be too close to her, and too late for the staffs/guards to prevent me doing something I shouldn't do :ph34r:

stuff like that did happened before http://www.scmp.com/...ssing-ella-koon

note : I won't settle with only just a kiss :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#4428 Sprinklespana

Sprinklespana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5236 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:12 AM

so, I never really post here in the members threads, but this is so weird. I got a group set today, and Sakura looks so much like Mai in her pic @____@

Attached File  P1100148.JPG   164.88K   71 downloads

AA1sGtp.jpg

set by Snipey: Tumblr

#4429 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

^^ yeah, can we do that "sweet 16" project? Any suggestions? A video presentation would be nice.. But how can we get sakura to see it???

J3FRfVi.jpg

#4430 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

Sakura wotas should organize some huge "projects" involve multicountries fans and send it to her

hmmm ..... maybe ...... a sweet 16 project

so don't tell me you got no time :noo:  you got a year to prepare lol

hug events ? ^^;  any body contact involving SakuBoobs is not a good idea  :drool: :ph34r:

I'll be too close to her, and too late for the staffs/guards to prevent me doing something I shouldn't do :ph34r:

stuff like that did happened before http://www.scmp.com/...ssing-ella-koon

note : I won't settle with only just a kiss :ph34r:

Ohmy, exactly..i think if there's too much contact with our idols we cant control ourselves anymore,...no matter how good of a person we are. im a girl, but i have a feeling i will not let go of sakura . HAHAHA! Possesive type <3

^

that's cool ! a birthday project for sakura. Awesome. hmm, what would be good idea to do??  it will be so much fun to do activities as sakuraddicts , showing our love for sakura. Just like eripon does events for her beloved Niigaki-san  

gallery_443_1035_22356.jpg

I'm looking towards the audience a lot, so if you feel my
gaze, I'd like our eyes to meet (laughs)

Posted Image

#4431 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

It's been awhile since I've last posted, but boy do I have a lot to catch up on. Sakura and Morning Musume have another #1 makes me so happy! Yay! I also finally bought the songs on iTunes.

Anyhow here's Sakura, Riho, and Haruna eating and promoting this single:

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#4432 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

i'm glad sakura could experience attending a cooking show! she was just so cute!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#4433 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

I thought she was funny XD

The host asked "how is it?" and Sakura is like "I'M SO HAPPY" XD

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#4434 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

watching MM dvd magz 59...so worthed to watch ^_^

so much oda's lovely moment...especially in the end when she didnt saw that pillar *or whatever it calls" ^^;

#4435 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

ODATOMO @30:58

J3FRfVi.jpg

#4436 maru chung

maru chung

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

ODATOMO @30:58

Awesome

#4437 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

Sakura is the real miracle girl!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#4438 maru chung

maru chung

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Source:gwbiasaaja

5:56 Sakura said:" kawaii" so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

#4439 maru chung

maru chung

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

Source:gwbiasaaja 

8:45  &  9:45   Sakura   :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  

#4440 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

When I asked my friend how would they write "addict" in katakana, they gave me this "アディクト"

So for all "sakuraddicts" here, let me know if this (さくらアディクト) is how our fan group should be referred to in any text that's in Japanese....

Or should we get creative, something like 桜アディクト

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users