• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#13361 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 12:45 PM

i hope that is a one take like first take too... im sure they get the inspiration of first take for it

but it seems recorded.. i dont know

#13362 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 02:43 PM

I hope this was a one-take; it would be amazing if HP actually hopped on The First Take channel and showcased their talent like this

The description says "one-shot recording"

#13363 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 03:23 PM

I hope this was a one-take; it would be amazing if HP actually hopped on The First Take channel and showcased their talent like this

i hope that is a one take like first take too... im sure they get the inspiration of first take for it
but it seems recorded.. i dont know

According to Sakura’s blog post yesterday the video really was recorded in one take:

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2671930434.html

xJhTyW2_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

She mentions feeling nervous which I doubt she would’ve been if they’d filmed several shots of her and Kishimon in the studio and prerecorded them singing. Also the microphones Sakura and Kishimon were using in the video are the kind that they use when they record vocals for the songs that their respective groups release so of course their singing is going to sound like it does on a studio recording. It’s more likely that they recorded them singing whilst filming the video and then mixed the recording over the video when they were editing it to be uploaded to the official UpFront Channel *hopes that all made sense*

Kishimon also mentioned in her blog post that they covering this song during the recent Hello!Project Winter Tour so they’ve had plenty of practice to sound as good as they do in the video:

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2672117503.html

She also confirmed that she’s not a replacement for Sayubee, so if Sakura features again in one of these duet cover videos in future it’ll more likely be a video of her and Layla covering Abe Natsumi’s song “Datte Ikitekanakucha” since they’re covering that song as a duet as part of the Team Bird setlist for the current Hello!Project Spring Tour

#13364 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 06:57 AM

これは〜
このコンサートで最初からセットリストに名前があって、小田さくらさんと岸本ゆめの2人で歌っていたので、何かの代わりじゃないし私は何かの代わりにはなれません

(roughly)
My name was on this song for the concert from the beginning, Oda and I sang this so... I'm not the replacement for anything; I wouldn't be able to replace anything

Taking account of Kishimoto's well known hero-worship of Takagi... I read this as humility, not actually confirming whether and how she'll be singing with Oda in the future.  But I guess when more Covers, One on One come out, we'll see.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#13365 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 08:20 AM

This is damn sweet. H!P has some really good singers right now, better make good use of them!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13366 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:04 PM

Well, Kishimon isn't a replacement for Sayubee in the sens that this video wasn't recorded with Sayubee or initially planned with her.
But that doesn't necessarily stop it from being a duo that was pushed up after the Sayubee debacle.

#13367 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 04:04 AM

これは〜
このコンサートで最初からセットリストに名前があって、小田さくらさんと岸本ゆめの2人で歌っていたので、何かの代わりじゃないし私は何かの代わりにはなれません

(roughly)
My name was on this song for the concert from the beginning, Oda and I sang this so... I'm not the replacement for anything; I wouldn't be able to replace anything

Taking account of Kishimoto's well known hero-worship of Takagi... I read this as humility, not actually confirming whether and how she'll be singing with Oda in the future.  But I guess when more Covers, One on One come out, we'll see.

I get what you’re saying, and I honestly wouldn’t mind if Sakura and Kishimon covered more songs together in future, but the description for the video clearly states that they covered “Memory Seishun no Hikari” for the Hello!Project 2021 Winter ~STEP BY STEP~ Tour. That was even when Sayubee was still a member of Hello!Project. This plus before Kishimon talked about it in her blog post several people were commenting on the video and on Twitter that Kishimon was replacing Sayubee as Sakura’s singing partner or that Sayubee would’ve covered “Memory Seishun no Hikari” with Sakura instead of Kishimon despite the fact that Kishimon was the one who originally covered it with Sakura during the STEP BY STEP tour even before Sayubee left Hello!Pro. She wasn’t just being humble. She was setting the record straight before anyone else jumped to conclusions. Saying that Kishimon is replacing Sayubee kind of undermines all the effort that she and Sakura put into covering this song together both for the STEP BY STEP tour and for the video they filmed together for YouTube, as well as reducing Kishimon to just being a replacement instead of being capable of being a potential singing partner for Sakura in her own right.

Anyway I’m going slightly off topic, so back to posting about Sakura :lol:

She hasn’t posted about it yet but for the recent Team Tori concert (in Fukuoka) Sakura wore her hair up in high twintails :D Akane who also wore her hair in high twintails for the concert shared photos of them together showing off their twintail hairstyles on her official Instagram account:

https://www.instagra.../p/COaN51RnuU9/

Q1ByKs1_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

M1mo4yc_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

EEu79fk_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

dqqUotr_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

Akane mentions in her recent blog post that she was the one who decided on a last minute whim to style her hair in high twintails and that since she was feeling embarrassed about being the only one performing on stage with her hair styled that way Sakura styled her hair the same way so that she wouldn’t be alone:

https://ameblo.jp/mm...2672332119.html

#13368 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 04:34 AM

Are people forgetting that Sakura has sung this with Masaki more than once too? Sayuki never had exclusive rights to Sakura.

#13369 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 02:32 PM

^

^

The feels when somebody says, "I see what you're saying, but I think exactly what you said."  *shrug*

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#13370 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 09:08 PM

Are people forgetting that Sakura has sung this with Masaki more than once too? Sayuki never had exclusive rights to Sakura.

I don’t think anyone’s forgotten about the MaaSaku versions of Memory Seishun no Hikari. It would be nice in future if the current lineup of Morning Musume were to release another self cover album and we got an official studio recording of MaaSaku covering Memory Seishun no Hikari that way. However the fact remains that UpFront chose to record Sakura and Kishimon singing it since they got a lot of positive attention from fans when they performed it during the STEP BY STEP tour which both Maa-chan and Sayubee took part in, including Maa-chan and Sakura being in the same concert unit for the tour.

Also I wouldn’t say that Sayubee didn’t have exclusive rights to being Sakura’s singing partner because they pretty much were being pushed as the two best singers in Hello!Project for part of 2019 and then throughout the Hello!Project Ballad tours last year, and most likely would’ve become an official side duo unit as SK TWO if Sayubee’s career as a member of Hello!Project hadn’t been so unfairly ended, so in that sense she was exclusively Sakura’s singing partner. It doesn’t take away the fact that within Morning Musume the member who’s often paired with Sakura singing wise is Maa-chan. In fact I would love it if we got another MaaSaku double center A-side for the 70th Single, especially since it’s been almost 5 years since we last got a MaaSaku double center Morning Musume A-side song :D

^
^
The feels when somebody says, "I see what you're saying, but I think exactly what you said." *shrug*

Not exactly. You said that Kishimon was just being humble because she looks up to Sayubee. I was pointing out that while it’s true that she looks up to Sayubee that wasn’t the reason why she explained that she wasn’t a replacement for her. As I already pointed out in my last post before Kishimon wrote about it in her blog post people were making claims about why she featured in the One on One video with Sakura covering Memory Seishun no Hikari despite it clearly being stated in the video description. She was setting the record straight before the claims got out of hand. She deserves to sing more duets with Sakura in future within her own right as one of the best singers in Hello!Project rather than just being seen as a replacement for Sayubee.

Back to the main topic. Sakura posted about her and Akane wearing their hair in twintails for the Team Tori concert in Fukuoka yesterday in her blog post today:

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2672500069.html

exDqntI_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

She mentions that while she thinks twintails are cute she used to not like styling her hair in twintails for concerts as she thought it went against her character as a member of Morning Musume. However after wearing her hair in high twintails for yesterday’s Team Tori concert she found that she really enjoyed performing with her hair in high twintails and is thinking of wearing her hair that way for future concert performances :D

Sakura also posted about her and Akane wearing their hair in high twintails together on the official Morning Musume Instagram account:

https://www.instagra.../p/COc1HkDjs2B/

ibpXHBg_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

RNn0qmA_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

It’s really sweet how she initially went out of her way to help Akane feel comfortable and not feel awkward about choosing at the last minute to wear her hair in high twintails ^_^ Moments like this and how she goes into work on her days off to help 12ki (and possibly her other kouhai) with their training shows what a good senpai she’s ended up becoming ever since the 12ki members joined Morning Musume back in late 2014 :good: :D

#13371 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:20 AM

Since we've established that Odachii doesn't have a designated duo partner, I wonder when she'll do one with Ruru, the obvious contender for H!P's singing crown.

#13372 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:51 AM

Yes! And OdaxRuru duo would be amazing! H!P please pay attention.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#13373 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 07:12 PM

When I read that I missed Sayuki  :unsure:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13374 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:05 PM

Sorry for the belated update, but recently Sakura mentioned in a blog post about the latest group of rescue kittens that she was helping to look after and how she was wanting to keep one kitten in particular which she nicknamed Kuma since the markings on his fur and his blue eyes make him look like a little bear:

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2679253555.html

3jCv1EP_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

Her blog post even ended up in the news because of Kuma-chan being the 48th rescue kitten that she’s helped to look after ever since she started helping to look after rescue kittens as a milk volunteer since May last year:

https://www.daily.co...014407429.shtml

Today Sakura announced in a short video on the Official Morning Musume Instagram account that she has adopted Kuma-chan meaning that he’s now officially part of the Oda household :D

https://www.instagra.../p/CQLmeQpjjcI/

#13375 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:14 PM

Awwww.  Oda without makeup.  I really like it.  She looks very excited with this kitty.  I hope she gets to keep it.  Kawaii!!!!

#13376 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:25 AM

Awwww.  Oda without makeup.  I really like it.  She looks very excited with this kitty.  I hope she gets to keep it.  Kawaii!!!!

If you read all of my previous post I mentioned at the end of it that Sakura had announced on Instagram that she had adopted Kuma-chan meaning he’s officially one of her cats now :good: :D

#13377 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 06:54 PM

How wonderful is Oda !! :) :good:

kitty is super precious! I'm so glad what Oda does for those kittens and that she can't resist adopting them.Oda is so pretty inside and outside!

And Kuma-chan is to squeeze it !! ;)

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#13378 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:54 PM

Sakura announced in a blog post today that Kuma-chan’s official full name is Kumataro:

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2681222019.html

p1L0o6d_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

#13379 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 02:03 PM

Kumataro is a beautiful name, I hope both of you are well and are together for many years

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#13380 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 10:47 AM

Bear-tiger?

....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users