Oda Sakura (小田さくら)

• Please log in to reply
13433 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

Sakura Oda was one of twelve finalists in the 2011 S/mileage audition. She was announced as a new H!P Kenshuusei on November 12th 2011 together with Yamaga Kanae, who had also been among the finalists.

In the summer of 2012 Sakura participated in the Morning Musume 11th generation Suppin Utahime audition and was announced as the only winner out of six finalists on September 14th 2012. Her member color is lavender.

tumblr_mag85qqdFV1rgiml2o1_400.jpg

facts:
name: Oda Sakura (小田さくら)
nickname: Sakura (さくら)
birthday: March 12th, 1999
home prefecture: Kanagawa prefecture

member color: lavender
second S/mileage audition round: Nr. 33
looks up to: Nakajima Saki
nickname: "Medusa" (by her classmates)
favorite word: 一期一会 (ichigo ichie; can be translated as "for this time only", "never again", or "one chance in a lifetime") (Wikipedia)

was a H!P Kenshuusei from November 2011 until September 2012

is the only 11th generation member of Morning Musume

#2 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Finally a thread for her!
She didn't stand out much to me in the auditions so I look forward to getting to know her better.
We need a "Sakura" in H!P. Its a very pretty name.

Wada Ayaka

#3 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

We need a "Sakura" in H!P. Its a very pretty name.

Definitely :).

When I watched her singing in the third audition round, I was under the impression that her voice was high-pitched, just like Meimi's. Nevertheless she was one of the girls that was able to keep the rhytm very good while singing and she didn't forget the text/lyrics. I also remember that Tsunku talked to her a bit longer than to some other girls.

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

Apparently some people left tweets regarding the event that say Oda's classmates call her "Medusa". No idea how accurate that is. :lol: (I believe someone posted it in the main Egg thread; credit to them. I don't remember who it was.)

Oda was also the girl that did part of a hula during the S/mileage auditions.
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:04 AM

^
Maybe she's part Hawaiian. :lol:
She's very cute. I guess I missed a lot by not watching the S/mileage auditions.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#6 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

Hahaha Sorry, YossieKaorin I meant to open one up for Sakura too, but I didn't know how to write her first name. XD

I didn't dislike her, but wasn't particularly fond of her in the auditions. I remember she could sing though. Can't wait to see what she becomes! :3

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

"Medusa" that is a really nice nick name... wonder if people freeze in their steps when they meet her eyes :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

According to this person, from the second event (11/20) Oda Sakura's favorite word is "Ichigoichie".
https://twitter.com/#!/byebyebyejump/status/138151348729430016

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#9 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

According to this person, from the second event (11/20) Oda Sakura's favorite word is "Ichigoichie".
https://twitter.com/#!/byebyebyejump/status/138151348729430016

Thank you, I'll add it to the first posting :)

#10 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Medusa, huh? Wouldn't mind if that's her official nickname... I want some unique nickname than a nickname from their real name. Honestly, I've never watched the audition, so I don't know about her. She's from S/mileage audition, right? Is there any from Momusu audition that make it to Eggs?

#11 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

I remember she was one of my favorites in the audition. She sounded like Yuuka, but better. That's how I remembered her... XD

...That just makes me wish she got in more, now that Yuuka's leaving... *sob*

^
I'm not sure but the S/mileage audition ended earlier so we would probably have to wait and see for a MM audition girl to be revealed as an egg, if at all. Remember how long it took the 9th gen audition girls? Even though the earthquake probably delayed things, it would still have been a good few months later.

It seems a lot of people like that phrase, Ichigo Ichie... Personally, I also like it a lot. XD It's a good saying!! <3 (I admit I only know of it because it's also Saho Akari's favorite phrase... Hahaha) I see it translated a lot of different ways... LOL

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#12 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:16 AM

I need a million photos of this girl--I am so so SO glad she's an Egg now <3 <3 <3

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#13 emily

emily

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 543 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

aah I can't wait to see more of her! *0*

has someone a video of her auditioning for s/mileage? :( can't find it anywhere....

Ai-chan, my number 1 forever, and ever
Posted Image
Ai-chan Eripon
Ayuyu
Miyamoto Karin

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

And just like last time with Yamaga in the H!P 2012 concert preview video, I believe we get a quick glimpse of Oda Sakura in her Egg gear in the latest one.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 brinapingu

brinapingu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

I love her name, Sakura's such a pretty name. Her last name 'Oda' seems very regal to me though.. probably because I immediately think of Oda Nobunaga, a famous daimyo :o

Posted Image

Avatar by Silverwind GT Signature by lazypanda :)

#16 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

This girl will grow up to become one of the most beautiful girls H!P has known, and I agree she does have this Hawaiian look about her :wub:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#17 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Sakuras birthday is March 12th, 1999 and her nickname is simply "Sakura"

http://www.helloproj...profile/12.html

I also exchanged her picture in the first posting :).

#18 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

Wow maybe I'm just going crazy with random comparisons (lol) but I thought the new egg Uemura looked like an AKB KKS. Now I notice that Sakura's nickname is "Sakura" which is the same nickname given to a girl in AKB KKS named Sakura as well. =P

It's a great name though, and using it as a nickname works really well though, so there's no problem... I'm not surprised. XD

I really hope we'll be able to see a lot more of her from now on, she was my non-Karin favorite in the finals... =P

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#19 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Ookii Hitomi - Miyamoto Karin, Kosuga Fuyuka, Oda Sakura 12-06-17 Tokyo Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1wCXJ1STzc

#20 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

Oda Sakura
Posted Image
Specialty You Want Everyone to See?
I don't have phantasmagoric shoulders, but they're really flexible.

The Best Way to Spend a Rainy Day?
Sleeping and doing the things I always think of wanting to do.

What Song do You Want to Sing on a Rainy Day?
"Tsuugaku Vector" by °C-ute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users