• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

Sorry if this is a bit of a nussiance (with the other province threads out there already) :whistle:

I thought it might help to make one central thread for all H!O H!P fans. All provinces/territories inclusive! :king:
Sure our Provinces/territories may be different, but We are Canadian (I just wanted to throw that in somewhere) and we need to band together whenever and wherever possible.

This also helps cause we can discuss silly things breaking news that goes around across our lovely nation.

Now then, I hail from Nova Scotia. Halifax, to be precise.

Spoiler

But aside from that...still looking for a good gang of H!Pers to hang out with. I'm slowly converting my local friends. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heading to see Berryz工房 @ AnimeNEXT in New Jersey?
Let's help represent our lovely country!

Traveling Canucks:king:
vodka
Refrijita☆
-tweedles-

(come on, you know you want to)

Canucks on the fence:ph34r:
Live4Ai

Promotion is key! Even wear or have at least one item that's Canadian-themed...it might help to get UFA to notice the great north as a great venue. ;)
(I know I'll do my part)

#2 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

It's spelled Canucks.

From BC here.

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#3 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

I have nothing interesting to say but, I'm from B.C. too~!

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#4 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

^x2 Crap. Slip of the fingers
....had to start things off with some fresh fail. Thanks for pointing it out :whistle:

*waves to people on opposite side of the country*
Hi BCers

#5 ponikolinlin

ponikolinlin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

Alberta here!
元気で、楽しく、HAPPYな毎日がありますように

#6 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

Hey! It's always fun to see who else is from Canada. I'm from Ontario (nearish to Toronto).

#7 callmeveej

callmeveej

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

I'm pretty close to Toronto too!

#8 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

Me too! Hamilton here :D

You know, the dirty place....

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#9 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

I'm from Burlington!!! Close to Toronto, closer to Hamilton. Looking forward to the day that we'll no longer be ignored by h!p

Any canadians going to new jersey to see berryz?? I'm thinking I want to rep Canada hard, much like some sm town fans did at the concert in NYC. That way we will no longer be ignored....I guess just bring Canada flags, wear Canada shirts and tell them as often as possible we're lol..."kanadajin" fans

#10 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:00 AM

add another Torontonian (well, i'm from Scarborough).

but yeah, nice thread... i like it cause we are all as one....

as for anything new.... i think we are going to kick the "occupy" group out too.... or those people will just get sick from cold soon enough. hahaha....
i'm thinking, there's no way those people can last once the minus-weather starts to come.

as for the berryz.... i really so want to go as well... but it's so far away (as in date). so many things can happen until then.... but i will try my best.

later!!!

#11 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

as for anything new.... i think we are going to kick the "occupy" group out too.... or those people will just get sick from cold soon enough. hahaha....
i'm thinking, there's no way those people can last once the minus-weather starts to come.

I know right? If they stay out there any longer, than it's going to easily turn into an "occupy the hospitals" 0__0

I'm from Burlington!!! Close to Toronto, closer to Hamilton. Looking forward to the day that we'll no longer be ignored by h!p

Any canadians going to new jersey to see berryz?? I'm thinking I want to rep Canada hard, much like some sm town fans did at the concert in NYC. That way we will no longer be ignored....I guess just bring Canada flags, wear Canada shirts and tell them as often as possible we're lol..."kanadajin" fans

I quite possibly could be going. If I do end up going, it would be great to rep Canada as much as possible :good:

Speaking of getting attention for j-acts to come to Canada more often...
what j-acts have you gone to see in another province or have come to your own province?

Nova Scotia is a little slow in that they are finally coming around to the idea of building a market for sports and entertainment acts, but at least were finally getting around to it. >_>
No j-acts have come my way yet, so I'm pretty much limited to what comes to Ontario. =P

Like when Miyavi came to TO a few years ago. That was a great show. ^_^

I hear that Gackt and the boys (aka. Kentucky Fried Chicken Yellow Fried Chickenz) might be going on a North American tour early next year.
I'm hoping this means at least Toronto and Vancouver. That would be soooo awesome ;)

#12 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Miyavi was here a few weeks ago if I'm not mistaken...

Uh ft island was here but they're Korean,

Anime north is one of the biggest conventions in north America so I don't know how it has been ignored for so long.

I wanted to get yurina a gift this time around (I didn't think to for Seattle) and I was thinking a build a bear with a shirt that says Canada on it would be nice

That way it's something she likes and we're doing a bit of subliminal Canada advertising

#13 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

^ if they had a matcha-coloured bear it would be even MORE perfect! :lol:

#14 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

omg yes that would be the best lmao

I just realized

makocchan fan from halifax

I have family in halifax

:D

#15 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

Orly?
...cool. :lol:

I may or may not have ever walked by any of them in the streets then. lol

#16 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Starting a list in the OP, post if you're going. ^_^

#17 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

good idea

my friend emma is coming. Her username is -tweedles- or something like that idek

but yah, it would be cool if we could have some kind of canadian berryz support shirt for canadian fans. I mean, if a few of us wear them to one of the autograph sessions, it should be enough to get their attention? :D

lol they live like 30 mins from halifax I think

I wanna go there sometime.

#18 Live4Ai

Live4Ai

The Broker

• Senpai
  • 842 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

i might go to new jersey.

btw i live in Scarborough too.
None can stop the crusade of the Ai-eousness!!

#19 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

Anime north is one of the biggest conventions in north America so I don't know how it has been ignored for so long.

i was thinking the same..... and if MM (or any other H!P group) is still doing anime stuff, they should really come up here.

btw i live in Scarborough too.

that's awesome.... maybe one of these days you'll see some guy with an "MGM9" or a "Rival Survival" hat on the bus.... Just call out "RT"

#20 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Kinda a double post, but it's been a week.....

I just wanna ask you all if anyone is a Fan Club member?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users