No replies to this topic

#1 elaiiineee

elaiiineee

悪ガキ

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image

Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to “reset” her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she’s cute, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a misunderstanding, she couldn’t get her feeling across to the one boy she has always liked, Tanaka-kun.

Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won’t be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets Tanaka-kun again, but he now goes under the name of Mabuchi Kou. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but now things can never be the same again. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that never even started from three years ago?

bikkuri

Alternative title(s):アオハライド 青春之旅, Aoharaido, Blue Spring Ride, Seishun Raido, Youth Ride
Released in:2011
Author(s):SAKISAKA Io
Artist(s):SAKISAKA Io
Genre(s): Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice of Life

I've been bored lately so when I checked out the anime/manga part I saw Aoharaido didn't have any thread (I think there wasn't sorry if there is) So if you know "Strobe Edge" then you'll be somewhat pleased with this because they have the same creator/author. Plus the artwork is quite the same still pretty :D The main guy (Kou) looks a little bit like Ren only with messy, permed hair.

Here are some pictures...All coming from an unofficial tumblr account I really love!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here are the main characters:
Posted Image
From L-R:
(Top) Yoshioka Futaba (main girl), Mabuchi/Tanaka Kou (main guy), Makita? Yuuri
(Bottom): Tanaka Sensei (Big Brother of Kou), Murao Shoko, Kominato Aya

Spoiler

You can download here Thanks to bikkuri or you can read online here

yQTwRj9.png

Lovely Set by: Pi-chicci♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users