• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#61 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

I hope that's true! Although I'm pretty sure they won't be competition for MM considering the sales of Celebration, (Which honestly makes me relieved even with WH7) but I just want them to release something again!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#62 Onggo Paw

Onggo Paw

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

yo, what about Dream?? hmmm... i think i need a miracle...

2k views?? E-Girls - Celebration! [Making Clip]
Posted Image

Posted Image

~I love dream world~

#63 Onggo Paw

Onggo Paw

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

ahh, damn... Sayaka chan would leave Dream...

i really wish for a miracle to happen, help me God...

Posted Image

~I love dream world~

#64 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

So many updates. Posted Image
  • Dream's Sayaka to graduate/leave the group by March 31st.
  • E-Girls 2nd single "One Two Three" on the will be out on April 18th, a week later than the date mentioned earlier. Involves all of FLOWER members, Happiness minus MIMU, the remaining members of Dream after Sayaka left and two dancers from EXPG, Kizu Rena and Suda Anna. Bunny is still going through training before their major debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ezg2k0myk

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Tracklist

Spoiler

• Happiness' 4th Single 'We Can Fly' is set for release on May 16th.

Posted Image Posted Image

Tracklist

Spoiler

• Love 7th single which was previously said to be 'Bye Bye' is now changed to [100年後のきみに] '100-Nen-go no Kimi ni' is set for release on April 25th. Preview
  • Not so related and kinda old news: former Dream member, Kana, was working with Shirota Yuu for some song in his album.

I don't think I'll be updating the first post with new pictures of the girls anytime soon since I'm kinda busy so please pardon me.

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#65 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

#66 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

I like Celebration better right now, (It seemed "special-er") but 123 sounds cool!

Also, part of my birthday package came today! (Coincidentally on my birthday and in the span of only one week!) With it, I got Sakura Regret CD and DVD version that came with the PB, so if anyone wants the PB scans I can scan them! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#67 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

You can officially consider me a fan. For the past week or so I have been looking into these girls a bit, (though I admit I feel like I still don't know much) and I thought they seemed really great. But the post two above mine has decided it. The choreography, the way they pulled it off (that dancing!! <3 <3 <3) and that song 1,2,3 is super great. I really love it. <3

Can anyone else tell me any general/basic/interesting/important information about the E-girls or the separate groups that isn't in the first post? I am dying to learn!!!

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#68 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

The Full PV is up @ Jpopsuki! <3
道、君と歩いた今日まで かすかに 動くくちびる 特別な時間をありがとう「心」「勇気」「友」「笑顔」 嬉しすぎて 溢れ出した 涙が とまらない

Posted Image

#69 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

OMG!!! It's out while I'm having a very busy day! Everyone looks so fabulous. Song wise, I prefer 'Celebration' but that might change after listening to the full song a few more times. PV-wise I simply love this one.

I also love that they always have SAYAKA and YURINO walking at the front of Happiness. It's probably because they are the shortest but I personally think they are two of the best dancers and they are my top two. <3 I really miss MIMU though.

BTW is the full PV out? So many websites are blocked by my college so I can't tell.

^x2 Welcome to the fandom! Posted Image
I don't know much about Love and Dream but Happiness made their minor debut just five members. You can see their first TV appearance in the video below. Then, they add a new member, Yurino and release the song Happy Talk before the major debut. They late add Mayu as another vocalist and made their major debut with Kiss Me.

FLOWER originally had four members that can be seen in EXILE's 24 Karat Kids and Girls version. More members were added before their major debut last year and the vocalists are the winners of EXILE's VBA (Vocal Battle Audition or smthng).

The girls live in a dorm. There's a video of them hanging out in their rooms but I can no longer find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeMjHgJFg0

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#70 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

^ Oh my gosh, I LOVE that dance! I remember learning it last year! SO much fun! ^.^

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#71 karunan

karunan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

[PV]E-Girls - One Two Three (1440x1080 M-ON! HD).ts

http://tinypaste.com/c0dc8cd3

-----------
streaming

http://v.youku.com/v...Y4NDc1NDA0.html

#72 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

^
Can anyone upload that somewhere? I'm dying to watch, but my stupid Mac wont download whatever form that file is in. I dunno, but it wont work ><

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#73 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

I watched the full PV several times and I must say that I like the song as much as Celebration. My favourite part of the PV is when the girls pair up and pose towards the camera and Harumi got a solo shot after all the pairs.

However, I hope their next single will be more upbeat like the song they were dancing to at the beginning.

BTW, Bunny!
Their first performance of the song 'Why?'. The performance is pretty shaky but it's their first solo performance as the group and they are still young. Plus it's from a while back.
Song starts at 0:35

Their dance performance

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#74 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

i'm really loving one, two, three ! the dance routine ^o^

ughhh... i'm having so much trouble learning some of the girl's names.. D: if it's possible, can someone label this with everyone's names?

Posted Image

it'll make learning their names so much easier for me.. D:
i can recognise around 9 of the faces :/ (mainly flower though)

there's this one girl who really stands out for me and i can't pinpoint her face with a name D: (she's the one on the right of harumi on the cd cover :P i love her little solo~ )

btw, SHUUKA IS AMAZINGNESS

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#75 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

^ I hope this will do. Sorry for the sloppiness.

Posted Image

The girl is Happiness' SAYAKA, and IMO she's the best dancer in Happiness. She was a student at EXPG Miyazaki branch with long time friend YURINO. She also choreographs some of their dances. Hope this helps a bit.

And yes! SHUUKA IS AMAZINGNESS! Posted Image
One of her hobby is solo karaoke. Posted Image

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#76 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

Here's a vid of SAYAKA choreographing a dance routine, to EXILE's the Next Door BGM. Clip is from an episode of Shuukan EXILE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbL8eWdC6Fk

And I agree, Shuuka is just <3
Posted Image
Shuuka and her sister, KAREN from Happiness.

Posted Image

#77 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Okamura san with E-girls, uploaded by Avex.

#78 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

yay~ thanks so much michi.K.O it's really helped! :D

i usually need these to learn lots of names at once :3

lool,, i'm still spazzing how shuuka's at the front of the dance most of the time :P

=====

that gif ~~~ shuuka <3
@danseryu :OOOO is it alright if i put that on my profile page?? it's a cool gif :D i'll credit you :3

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#79 Danseryu

Danseryu

- The EXILE Enthusiast -

• Senpai
  • 965 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

^
Go for it :D. No need to credit me for it since it was from Tumblr :P.

Posted Image

#80 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Is there any active forum out there that is specifically for E-girls, or one more active than here? I'd really like to see one...

Also, I need to find a place to download their music and watch all their PVs and stuff...a lot of stuff is hard to find D: Dying for One, Two, Three mp3 right now <3

x244d2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users