• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#321 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

hoping its a world tour but since gene pretty much cancelled half of theirs, i doubt it's that anymore.. 

maybe a change in  the e-girls system? to make it more EXILE style, kinda like a senbatsu. thats the only other thing i can think of lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#322 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:09 PM

^But E-girls had a senbatsu system until 2016, and I don't rembember they announced the suspension of that system. Maybe they'll add more members?

Morning Musume'19

#323 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:30 AM

I wouldn't really call that a senbatsu system, since every member of the ldh groups where a part of e-girls. What I mean is, having a selected amount of members from each group be a part of e-girls that get swapped around for each single (like AKB), or having a few representative members of the groups (like exile). This is all just speculation though lol.. 

It will probably be something boring lmao

#324 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

^But what you mentioned is what they had done since Follow Me until Dance Dance Dance, since 2016 all the members (except Erie) participated in the single regularly. Maybe I didn't get what you meant XD.

Morning Musume'19

#325 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

You're right about the similarity to exile but I'm thinking more on the lines of letting the bunnies and rabbits debut within e-girls and having only 1-3 reps from groups like flower and happiness and actually rotating the members like how akb does it. 

#326 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

Okay so i was a little on the mark with my theory, but i didn't think it would be this...bad lol 

DBgMOsdVYAAUPVO.jpg

In short, E-Girls are being re branded as "E.G FAMILY", similar to EXILE TRIBE, in which there are representatives from each group. Because of this, E-girls will go from 19 members to 11. 

The new "formation" of E-girls groups will be; E-girls / Dream Ami / Dance Earth Party / Happiness / Flower / ShuuKaRen / SudannaYuzuYully - Bunnies & Rabbits (Trainees)

This is similar to EXILE TRIBES formation of; EXILE / THE SECOND / 3JSB / GENE / RAMPAGE / FANTASTICS - Exile Generations (Trainees)

Status of all the E-girls members & Groups. Members in Bold are a part of "E-girls". Members NOT in bold are not in E-girls. Members in Italics have graduated from E-girls and their group.

Dream have Officially disbanded

Aya - Will become the creative director of E-girls, acting as the Manager, and will also go onto doing more Photography and Graphic Design work.

Shizuka - Will focus entirely on her work with Dance Earth Party. 

Ami - Will focus entirely on her solo career as "Dream Ami".

Happiness

SAYAKA - Member of Happiness and E-girls.
Kaede - Member of Happiness and E-girls.
Fujii Karen - Member of Happiness, E-girls, and ShuuKaRen.
MIYUU - Member of Happiness only. Wants to develop herself as a performer and focus on choreographing and being a leader and stage director to Happiness.
YURINO - Member of Happiness, E-girls, and SudannaYuzuYully.
Suda Anna - Member of Happiness and E-girls. 
Kawamoto Ruri - Member of Happiness only. Will take a break to study vocal training in New York so she can come back as a better main vocalist for Happiness. 

Flower 
Fujii Shuuka - Member of Flower and ShuuKaRen. Wants to focus on these two groups, while maintaining her Modelling and Acting career. 
Shigetome Manami - Member of Flower only. Wants to put more effort into making Flower better.
Nakajima Mio - Member of Flower only. Wants to improve her dancing more and go into acting. 
Washio Reina - Member of Flower and E-girls. 
Bando Nozomi - Member of Flower and E-girls. 
Sato Harumi - Member of Flower and E-girls. 

E-Girls only members Ishii Anna, Yamaguchi Nonoka, and Takebe Yuzuna (also in SudannaYuzuYully) are still a part of E-girls.

News (by date)
DANCE EARTH PARTY will be releasing their new single "WAVE" on June 9th.
E-Girls will appear on Music Station on Friday (June 9th). These will be the last performances of E-girls as 19 members.
E.G FAMILY will be performing a 2-day live concert titled E-girls LIVE 2017 ~E.G.EVOLUTION~ ,on the 15th and 16th of July. 
Dream Ami will be releasing her new single titled "Kimi no Tonari" on July 12th.
E-girls will be releasing their 19th single titled "Love ☆ Queen" on July 26th. This will be the first single with the 11 members.

SudannaYuzuYully will be releasing their 2nd single titled "CALL ME NOW" on August 8th. 

Flower will be releasing their 15th single titled "Taiyou no Aitouka (Elegy)" on August 23rd. 

DANCE EARTH PARTY will be releasing another new single on August 30th. 

Dream Ami will be releasing a solo Album in September! 

Happiness will be releasing a new Single in September! 

ShuuKaRen will be releasing a new Single in Fall 2017! 

All new profile photo's will be posted tomorrow on the first post 

#327 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

This thread should be renamed to EG Family now lolol. 

That aside, I hope Nonoka gets more screen time now. 

#328 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

I still can't believe the news, I just wonder why leaving out Ruri, I mean she's the one who needed more recognition, I'm still processing this. Can't believe Dream left, specailly Aya and Ami.

EDIT: I hope they perform EG Athem We are venus as the last one.

Morning Musume'19

#329 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:58 AM

Whoa so much is happening! This is crazy. I can't imagine E-girls without Dream... It's gonna be all Reina now

#330 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:53 AM

Wow... wasn't expecting all this. Sad to see Dream disbanding but all three of them are doing great with other activities so I'm glad I'll still be seeing them around!

and I always loooove change, so I'm excited to see how this concept will pan out!!

I hope E-girls won't be all Reina vocally and that both Karen and Yuzuna will have the chance to step up too!! The profile pics for their new single looks very cool, can't wait to see what kind of song it is.

Also I like the new design on the website!! Looks much more modern and clean (I have no idea if they actually updated the site recently, haven't checked it in months)

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#331 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:38 PM

E-girls / Love ☆ Queen

#332 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:46 PM

I color-coded Love Queen :)

https://anotherjpopl...s-love-☆-queen/

#333 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

Love Queen performances 

07.01 (broken link) 

#334 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

oh the other song "Smile For Me" sound pretty good too ..

You can preview it on their discography :)

http://e-girls-ldh.jp/discography/

#335 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:32 AM

^The other B-sides are also available on there now. 

The single covers have also been revealed

CD+DVD+Photobook ver

product_1025994.jpg

CD+DVD ver

product_1025995.jpg

CD Only ver

product_1025996.jpg

Out of all the B-sides, I think I like "Smile For Me" best. 

#336 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

About DEP joining E.G Family, how is Nesmith and Usa going to be a part of it? They're boys after all...

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#337 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

Those covers are awful..... they could've easily snapped some pictures when they shot the MV in Las Vegas and used them as covers instead smh

#338 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

Those covers are awful lol... considering it's their first single with the new change, they could have done a lot better.. disappointing.

About DEP joining E.G Family, how is Nesmith and Usa going to be a part of it? They're boys after all...

*Tetsuya.

#339 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:37 AM

Those covers are awful lol... considering it's their first single with the new change, they could have done a lot better.. disappointing.

*Tetsuya.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#340 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:26 AM

*Tetsuya.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

I guess there's gotta be some changes then  :D  :D  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users