14 replies to this topic

#1 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

http://www.akb48.ne.jp/

AKB's official provider "AKB Official Net" will be launched 1st of November 2011 in the afternoon (Japan time).

If you sign up with the official provider, you will automatically be a member of a new fan club that will be started in December.

As the first member-only contents, you will be able to use your photo and combine with AKB member's photo in order to produce a baby, which is called AKBaby Generator.

Oshima Yuko will be the first member available, others will be added in due time.

Posted Image

----------------

Uh, I'm a little speechless with this. Just hopefully AKB's image wouldn't be destroyed because of this, and hopefully it wouldn't destroy any family as well...
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#2 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

^Checked out the link.
They actually have a picture of her breastfeeding a baby.
Did not expect that.

Nope, I sure didn't.

#3 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

This is...seriously crazy. But what the hell this is AKB48,everything's possible! :w00t: :lol:

#4 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:26 AM

... ok, are we totally sure this isn't a elaborate hoax?

The whole baby promotion is one thing but I mean, Yuko breastfeeding? :blink: I don't think I've ever been so baffled in my life... though it explains the "mom" haircut she's had these days... maybe she's trying to tell us something? ^^;

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yuko's head looks a bit photoshoped on top of someone else's body at least :)

anyway... this is just scary. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif

signature3.png

#6 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

http://www.akb48.ne.jp/

AKB's official provider "AKB Official Net" will be launched 1st of November 2011 in the afternoon (Japan time).

If you sign up with the official provider, you will automatically be a member of a new fan club that will be started in December.

As the first member-only contents, you will be able to use your photo and combine with AKB member's photo in order to produce a baby, which is called AKBaby Generator.

Oshima Yuko will be the first member available, others will be added in due time.

Posted Image

----------------

Uh, I'm a little speechless with this. Just hopefully AKB's image wouldn't be destroyed because of this, and hopefully it wouldn't destroy any family as well...

AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA Ohh my god. Of course they chose a huge fat creepy looking dude to do it. Because you know, who else would. This is ohhhh god so funny. Ridiculous, and will make them lose female fans, but funny nonetheless. I am sure that the less popular girls are so freakin happy they aren't front girls sometimes.

Also, if they keep pulling this kind of crap, I would not be surprised if the wave of graduations affects them next year as well. 2012 will be an interesting idol year. Because I swear, I would rather graduate than do stuff like this. This is just pathetically stupid.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#7 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

This is just plain fapping lol.

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#8 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

What the...? This is probably the weirdest thing to come out of Aki-p's brain to date. XD
And I am the only one who thinks that the "breast feeding" picture doesn't even look like Yuko? It's probably not her body, but it doesn't even look like her face. So weird.
As for her "mom haircut" I think it was cut that way for her new drama (though it looks less mom-ish on the show). :lol:

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

This is so surreal, haha. As cornball as this whole AKBaby concept is; it's not like this is really any kind of new or even all that interesting technology in 2011, I just kind of wonder why Mayu really has to be an option in this. Sorry to buzzkill a bit, haha.

#10 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

Not her body, for sure. No fun... <_<
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#11 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

You see absolutely nothing in that photo anyway, so whats the fuss about? :unsure:

And whats with the new fan club? whats wrong with the plain regular normal official one?

#12 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

Was too late to join the very old FC, I want to join the new one but.... :S

Also... I wish it wasn't baby related <_<

and that for sure is not Yuko body, she has a nice body the one on the site is not so nice lol :ph34r:

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#13 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

So, what else will this fanclub consist of (besides morphing faces with idols to form babies)?
Are people outside Japan able to join?

#14 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

12th gen kenkyuuseis to be included soon.

---

Sorry, just can't stop laughing.

Posted Image

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:52 PM

http://newschoolkaid...rce=twitterfeed
Wonder what Takamina and Acchan baby would look like hmm

I wonder what else will happen for AKB for the rest of 2011 and 2012.

Buying a sports team?
(When her popularity rises more) Suzuran attempting to go pro at golf?
An AKBTV channel?
A AKB Smart phone?
Stock? Wait, I think that exist...
A Tekken style Majisuka fighting game?
AkiP buying an island and name it after AKB?
Cameo appearances in popular anime?

What else could this group do? Any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users