219 replies to this topic

#1 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image

Idol group AKB48 will have their first television anime next spring, it has been revealed. The story will revolve around 9 young girls aiming to become “legendary idols,” modeled after the Top 8 selection in AKB48′s general elections. The voice actresses for the 9 protagonists will be chosen through audition from the approximately 200 girls in AKB48 and their related groups.

Kawamori Shoji of “Macross” fame wrote the original draft and is serving as general director. AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi is in charge of planning and supervising. Okada Mari (“Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai,” “Gosick,” “Fractale”) is handling the series composition and the script.

Other staff members include character designer Ebata Risa (“Macross Frontier”), director Hiraike Yoshimasa (“WORKING!!,” “Amagami SS”), and executive producer Otsuki Toshimichi (the “Evangelion” movies). Animation will be done by the studio Satelight.

The first round of audition for the voice actresses will narrow down the field of 200 to 30 candidates, to be announced through a special website in mid-November. The final selection will be done through a publicly held audition in Tokyo.

The 9 winning members will not only voice the characters in the anime series, but they will also sing the show’s theme song.

The series is planned to start airing next spring, though the show’s title and the broadcasting station have not yet been announced. A comic version based on the original draft is also being considered, to be published by Kodansha.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/akb48-to-get-first-anime-series-in-spring-2012/

Oricon

SKE, NMB and HKT are included as well

First of all I'm looking forward to seeing who will picked as one of the 9 members (I hope Nacchan is one of them)

more news to come in November (next month)

Website
http://akb0048.jp/

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

THIS WILL BE EPIC.

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#3 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

I'm biased but I really think Kasai and Fresh Lemon should get a part. :-P

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#4 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

Waitaminut..is this gonna be like KiraRevo X9? :c11:

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

Go Go Shawako!

I'll be interested to see what girls find their way onto this.

#6 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:54 PM

I really like this idea! Though I was expecting them to make a series more based on the members and not people based on the members... If you know what I mean. XD I really love the promo pic even if it's just a rough sketch. And I'm guessing that the 9 people will make an unit especially for the anime like Buono!? :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#7 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:22 PM

HKT48 are also included in this audition.

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#8 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

I hope Amina gets a part <3

#9 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

Gogogogo Nakayan!!

They're only choosing 9 members out of over 200 members, but I think wota 4 and the few members whose dreams are to become seiyu will have a very great chance on passing the initial audition.

However what I don't get is what they're trying to plan to do with only 9 members...
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#10 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:42 AM

^Well, with 9 members it'll already be the largest AKB48 subunit (unless you count whatever Team Z was). ^^; I'm thinking that the members participating won't be limited to that nine though, as it says that those nine will be the "senbatsu" of the seiyuu so that leads me to believe that members that didn't quite make the cut will voice the smaller roles.

So I'll start the senbatsu wishlists, lol:

1. Nakayan=> "Acchan"
2. Tanamin=> "Yuko"
3. Shawako=> "Yuki"
4. Airin=> "Mariko"
5. Lemon=> "Mayuyu"
6. Amina=> "Haruna"
7. Rabutan=> "Takamina"
8. Chiyuu=>" Tomochin"
9. Miichan=> Original Character (why Miichan? Just because I want her in everything of course :P )

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#11 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

^ You misunderstood.

The story will revolve around 9 young girls aiming to become “legendary idols,” modeled after the Top 8 selection in AKB48′s general elections.

The 9 girls, for whom the audition will be, are aiming to become "legendary idols". And these "legendary idols" are what is modeled after Top 8.

Internet killed common sense.

#12 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

They have to give one of the parts to Mayuyu. She's one of the most appropriate members to pick for something like this.

Definitely gonna be interesting to see though, no matter who is picked :)

#13 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

^ You misunderstood.

The story will revolve around 9 young girls aiming to become “legendary idols,” modeled after the Top 8 selection in AKB48′s general elections.

The 9 girls, for whom the audition will be, are aiming to become "legendary idols". And these "legendary idols" are what is modeled after Top 8.

Oh I see. Thanks for pointing that out.

My wishlist still stands though. XD

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#14 yudihacker

yudihacker

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

Cant wait for this amazing ,super ,holy cute for this anime .... wonder if this anime cute as K-ON.... :)

Posted Image

~♥♥♥ Yukirin and Mayuyu ♥♥♥~

#15 Ozu

Ozu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

You AKB fans are lucky to get an awesome staff like that working for this series. Kawamori is pretty much the most capable director working at the moment. Whatever he starts working on, he gives it 110% effort and his eye for visuals and talent in storytelling are among the greatest the industry has ever seen. If you want to get a hint of what Kawamori may be up to with this series, go check out the two Macross Frontier movies he worked on in the past few years. Itsuwari no Utahime was released in 2009 and the blu-ray release of Sayonara no Tsubasa came out only a week ago. Furthermore, Okada is a great writer and the other people mentioned already are considered to be among the most enthusiastic and skillful people working in animation today.

Right now it seems like this series might become one of the most legendary anime titles released in the past 10 days - it has potential to become really HUGE.

#16 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:52 PM

Ten days? Don't you negate your previous words with such sarcasm?

Posted Image

#17 Ozu

Ozu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Ten days? Don't you negate your previous words with such sarcasm?

Oops. That's what I get for typing it up hastily in the morning. I meant 10 years.

#18 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

Show is called "AKB0048"

http://akb0048.jp/

#19 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Starting next spring, and the final audition is Dec 13th... That's when I'm having my finals :(
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#20 CathyRingo

CathyRingo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

OMGG!!! It was only a matter of time.. hehe ~ I will defo watch this, aslong as Mayuyu is in it! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users