• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

I'll surprise maybe a few here but first and foremost my visit will be historical, I'd visit all historical place possible and try to learn about japanese culture through their history. I'll do that in the first week and a half of my stay then I'll do for the other week and a half, a trip for visit Gundam related place as well as anime related place then and of course see the Hello Project headquarter.

And with luck why not doing a concert of either Morning Musume or Momoiro Clover Z.

You're right! An historical trip could be fun too! I never thought about that... Japanese culture is so different and it sounds fun to learn about it!  :)

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#102 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

I want to learn about the Sengoku Period and Meiji Era, how they perceived gaijin through their history, how World War 1 and 2 still affect their economy and culture. And how people perceived their Japan History.

I don't love only anime or idol in Japan but all of their culture, because their culture mirror kinda the history of France it's a reversed France I think. Reversed in so many aspect but we share also a great love for our language and food.

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1498590307-kaedysignaturebanner.png

<3 KAGA IS LOVE ! KAEDY IS LIFE - The-OtakH!P  <3 

#103 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

I've a Bachelor in Japanese language and culture so visiting Japan has always been a dream for me. That dream came to life in 2015 but I was only there for 2 weeks for an exchange. In was in Nagoya and Osaka, but I would love love love to explore every corner of Japan. However, my best friend from school now has a job in Kyoto so I would use it to visit her!

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#104 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

i would probably spend most of my time going to Haropro, Ebichu, Sexy Zone concerts! i would like to go to events where i can see OG members and support indie/underground groups too.

i would like to eat a bunch of japanese food and even though im not that into japanese culture i would like to fall in love with it while im there!

#105 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 07:55 AM

Visit a few friends in Tokyo/Osaka. And then basically eat and drink until my body breaks down from all the stress.

乾杯 BABY!

#106 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 06:49 PM

oh i'd definitely go to h!p concerts and the precure store lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users