105 replies to this topic

#81 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

Visit friends I have in Japan.  

See as many indie idol concerts as possible and buy lots of merchandise, especially CDs and photos.  

Flirt with as many girls as possible.  :D

Ask my female friend to introduce me to her favorite Japanese foods.  I want to try something new and tasty!  

See the sights, like castles and shrines.   

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#82 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

I answered this before some time ago and my answer is still: Food and Idols. That's what I'll be all about.

Trying all the delicious authentic Japanese cuisine, load up on sweets and junk food. I want sashimi, ramen, takoyaki, shabu shabu, strawberry shortcake, the works. I can always just go on a diet when I come back lol.  :itadakimasu:

I'll be still hoping there's a Perfume, Momoiro Clover Z and/or Ayumi Hamasaki tour going on so I can see them. I won't be bothered about visiting SKE or AKB's theaters though... I will however do all I can to meet Meru and/or Mio at one of HKT's HS events. Load up on all the photos and merch I could want. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#83 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

I will however do all I can to meet Meru and/or Mio at one of HKT's HS events. Load up on all the photos and merch I could want. 

^ Looks like you like loli?? XD

If I got a free trip to Japan... I'll consider about "trip back home" first because I don't have that much money...  :c03:

If all are sponsored, then I want to go to the really-hard-to-get-in AKB48 Theatre...  :w00t:  I want to see my oshimen, Watanabe Mayu!!  :c18:

After that, go and eat at AKB48 Cafe...  :itadakimasu:  buy something at AKB48 Shop...  :king:

Then I'll look for some casual dress (and cosplay dress)  ^^;

Then I'll sleep at great hotel.. bathing in a milk bathtub with glass door... and some sunlight shines at my body...  :sob:

Wear bikini in summer as I can't wear it here and a lot more!!

It'l be great fun then!  ^^;

[ok, ok... I should stop my imajineeshon now]

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#84 Lak

Lak

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:14 AM

I'd try to meet some online friends. If I can afford it, I would buy momoclo merchandise and get some art supplies. Try to go to idol events. And definitely try out lots of food. And hope I have money left to return lol

#85 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

I will go check out all over the japan

Maybe go see some H!P concert or Morning Musume cocnert

Or go see my princess Kitano kie <3

#86 Chisa no Mark

Chisa no Mark

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

I'd make a pilgrimage to Megami noh Jinja.

But I'd keep my distance and do nothing to give the impression of stalking.

Because that's not what I'd be doing, I'd just want to be able to say "Wow, so that's the place, if those walls could talk."

2014-04-0517_30_37-GoogleEarth_zpsd726ba

2014-04-0517_34_08-GoogleEarth_zps461c2b

#87 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

I actually got a free trip to Japan thanks to my college's international student program. All expenses paid except for the pocket money :respect:

Stayed there for two weeks learning about the culture and language. I must say I really had a great time touring the famous spots (around Osaka, Kobe, and Hiroshima) and shopping for merchandises and eating  ^^;

I would like to have another free trip though  :rolleyes:

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#88 ashley5

ashley5

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

sleep at an internet cafe.

sleep at capsule hotel

visit akihabara

find dakota rose

meet Sayumi

Sing karaoke

#89 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:02 AM

I would rent a nice yacht and see if Kadowaki was available to go fishing. After the fishing trip was over, we'd get cleaned up and go to Maiko Villa for a 5-star dinner and drinks. We'd have to see how it leads from there.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#90 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:31 AM

I have a couple of friends in Japan, so I would visit them.

I would try and attend a H!P, BiSH or BILLIE IDLE show.

Go to Harajuku for the fashion stores and novelty cafes (such as the Monster Cafe).

To to Akihabara for anime/JPop merch, and more novelty cafes (such as the Maid Cafes (esp. Shangrila, the chubby cafe) and the anime cafes)

Visit a shrine.

Visit the Hiroshima memorial

Find Hachiko in Shibuya.

Visit Tokyo Disney Sea.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#91 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:13 PM

I would want to see a Morning Musume concert and other concerts/events from acts too.

Visiting a record store and going on a shopping spree would also be incredible!  

I would also want to see many Shinto shrines.

If I could pick a city to visit first I think it would be Tokyo. Large cities are always a huge culture shock to me, it is mindblowing to see huge building, so many people and see the aesthetic. Osaka and Hiroshima are two other cities I would want to visit.  

I would also try a lot of food!  :good:

#92 SaltyParuru

SaltyParuru

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:43 AM

AKB events first no doubt.

then have some authentic food at a izakaya

#93 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:11 PM

See °C-ute as much as possible!

Visit with friends, old & new.

Climb Mt. Fuji

Eat, eat, eat!!

Time the visit to the Cherry Blossom Festivals

See what import/export opportunities I could find.

#94 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:49 PM

Now that I am going this feels strange. But had I gotten plane tickets and a staying for free I would have made my trip a week longer, caught more events, bought more things and seen more places. 

#95 GabiUsagi

GabiUsagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

I would go to as many Zukki's handshake and cheki events as it's possible!

#96 Sey255

Sey255

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

Aikido training!

#97 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

If I got a free trip to Japan, I would buy this. Or lots of CDs that I couldn't download in torrents.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#98 alekayun

alekayun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

I'd go to the Hello ! Project Official Shop and buy a lot of Kamiko goods, and I'd go to as many Kamiko events as I can *-*

上國料萌衣 ga suki ♥

#99 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

I'd go to the ''Animate shop'' (it's the biggest anime/manga store in Japan) and I'd buy anime merch and mangas of course. I'd visit Shibuya and buy some kawaii clothes and go to a maid cafe. I'd also go in a ramen restaurant! And a sushi restaurant...  <3 

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#100 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

I'll surprise maybe a few here but first and foremost my visit will be historical, I'd visit all historical place possible and try to learn about japanese culture through their history. I'll do that in the first week and a half of my stay then I'll do for the other week and a half, a trip for visit Gundam related place as well as anime related place then and of course see the Hello Project headquarter.

And with luck why not doing a concert of either Morning Musume or Momoiro Clover Z.

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1498590307-kaedysignaturebanner.png

<3 KAGA IS LOVE ! KAEDY IS LIFE - The-OtakH!P  <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users