57 replies to this topic

#1 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:05 AM

http://ameblo.jp/aki...1034311040.html

So yet another 48 group, someone sense an ambitious plot here? Is Aki-P planning to take over the whole world?

TPE48 will be based on Taipei, based on the "idols that you can go and visit" concept, and producer is of course Aki-P.

Their current plan is to have their first theater performance in the next summer, more details will be available next year.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#2 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

Nice for Akimoto; "no, thanks" for me :P
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

Omg AkiP give me more! I smell a HWI(hawaii)48 sniff lol

I wonder how many groups will there be in 5 years..... Lol

#4 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

AHHH Not again an another 48 group..................
Well, good luck to TPE48. XD
Akimoto should soon create a "WORLDWIDE48" .. XD

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#5 al_qeee

al_qeee

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

What do Taiwanese people think of it?? It seems to me that they don't even know the Akb48. ^^;

#6 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

^ No, there are quite some AKB48 fans in Taiwan as well, that time when Mayuyu and Takamina went I heard there were lots and lots of people.

EDIT: To insert my own opinion, I think Aki-P has been too rush in announcing yet another 48 group out of Japan. When JKT48 still hasn't started, there's still an uncertainty about how successful will the 48 group be outside of Japan. Since the main producer Aki-P is (I suppose) fluent only in Japanese, communication should be quite a problem. When trying to penetrate into a new market, vision is the most important thing. If Aki-P can't pass his vision properly to the managers of JKT48, the chance of it failing is very high. With this risk in mind, starting TPE48 now is not quite a good decision.

But of course, as Aki-P himself said, doing without figuring whether or not they will succeed is the core of AKB, I'll like to see how it goes :)
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#7 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:58 PM

If plans are going how he aimed for them to go back when he presented his plans in France, then aki-p has very little to do with the setup of these out of Japan groups.
He's selling the 48 concept as a franchise, it's just the songs he has to do for these groups.

All the groups are managed by different companies anyway, it's really only akb48 he helps in the management of.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#8 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

I like the idea but only if I get to hear the Chinese versions of AKB, SKE, NMB songs. Want Chinese "Beginner" now.

#9 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

Compose the lyrics in Chinese and sing yourself lol

#10 ~萱萱~

~萱萱~

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:57 AM

I'm pretty sure there will be a decent amount of media around this. Went back to Taiwan this year and there were a lot of students who knew about AKB48 that I saw.
I'll show everyone Charmy's beauty by Charmy Ishikawa

#11 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

If plans are going how he aimed for them to go back when he presented his plans in France, then aki-p has very little to do with the setup of these out of Japan groups.
He's selling the 48 concept as a franchise, it's just the songs he has to do for these groups.

THIS

Oh and I wonder if The leader of the family, Takamina, will go to Taiwan like how she's doing for JKT48. Her overseeing auditions internationally would be incredible

#12 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Are there any news on this group?

#13 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

I'm really looking forward to this group and I hope they debut soon :) Any new information about their first theatre performance? :)

I can't really comment on ***48 members dancing skills unless they're in their subgroups because there are always too many girls on stage at once so there's not enough room for them to do anything other than jump on the spot and waving their arms back and forward (plus I can't dance so I shouldn't judge :lol:) but in terms of vocal talent I think that TPE48 will be the best singers The 48 Family has ever had. When it comes to Taiwanese singers I think their the best out of J-pop, K-pop and Mando-pop because their always relaxed, they don't push themselves beyond their limits like artist from J-pop and K-pop do and they know how to show emotion and still maintain a good clear voice at the same time.

The only problem I can see accruing is with the reaction from the Taiwanese public. Taiwan don't really have idols and if they do it's less than 5% of their music industry unlike Japan, Korea and I think China which are full of them. I'm just not sure how they'll take it.

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

Are there any news on this group?

" Auditions to be held in June/July and aim to debut during September"
http://www.appledail...20401/34128975/

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

TPE48 official plurk: http://www.plurk.com/tpe48
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TPE48_Official

Also this: http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/189366178123223040

#16 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Anything new about them?

#17 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

Any news?

#18 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

How are their auditions going?

#19 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

I think this group is dead for now :(.

Sucks,because I would've followed them.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#20 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:14 AM

Sister group TPE48 (Taipei for those who don't know) will finally start recruiting 1st gen members, starting this September. (TPE was only announced in 2011 lol)

6 AKB Taiwan KKS are officially TPE KKS also. They are pictured here with Yuihan:

https://twitter.com/...001559670947840

(Yuihan, Haruu and Yuria had a fan meeting in Taiwan)

TPE KKS:

Chang Yu-Lin / Natsumi (13)
Kuo Hsing-Yu / Kuni (14)
Lin Jie / Rinjie (16)
Chiu Pin-Han / Pinhan (17)
Chen Shih-Yuan / Miyabi (22)
Chen Shih-Ya / Hime (22)

https://netallica.ya...84734309-dwango

Moved the post here from AKB48, as this is where it belongs. -A

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users