• Please log in to reply
8416 replies to this topic

#6921 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

She wasn't too keen on doing the swimsuit shots so she managed to argue it down to just one swimsuit, but after hearing the praise from the other members and people in general she feels like it'd be okay to increase the amount of swimsuits next time. When asked what kind she said a black one might be nice. Also, because there was some time before the swimsuit shot she had a meal and only realized afterwards that it wasn't a good idea. The cameraman suggested not taking too many side shots, lol.

#6922 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:34 PM

^ Omg lol is it that noticeable? ^^; She's still plenty pretty, she shouldn't worry too much

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#6923 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

Harunan in the new Satoyama video

Yuka, Ayacho and Harunan talk about being the 94-line trio and how they're gonna be the oldest H!P members soon, I believe?

And Harunan interacting with a pony  XD

Edit:

Harunan is in this promo video too

I8dtEOy.gif

#6924 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

How bout a summary of Honey's gaming history?

More ZDA

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2257042511.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68398

Though the ZDA will only have a couple more days it seems

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6925 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

"Little sis episode" She always makes me laugh. :lol:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6926 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:04 AM

As Haruna always been known for, always good at complimenting people, like her fellow genmates. <3 So Haruna hasn't played Zelda on the Switch yet.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6927 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

Better if she doesn't start. I am playing through it now and it sucks away your life.

#6928 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

And the final ZDAs are up http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=31

Took some catch up but I'm glad I do't have to deal with that bad html formatting again ><;

She also mentions the Taiwan show they got to appear on, and congrats to Sayu too! 

Check it all out!

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6929 Sayaki

Sayaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:26 AM

I would totally borrow out my wii u games to Haruna.. and yea while she is busy getting the switch is not a particulary good idea. Gotta love her activeness everywhere, kinda don't like how she's getting kept talked about and talking about herself as one of the older members, seriously, as long as she has the energy for it, why not??

#6930 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:21 AM

She is in good company though, her friend Wada doesn't seem to care the slightest about her age and is in it for the long run.

#6931 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

I would totally borrow out my wii u games to Haruna.. and yea while she is busy getting the switch is not a particulary good idea. Gotta love her activeness everywhere, kinda don't like how she's getting kept talked about and talking about herself as one of the older members, seriously, as long as she has the energy for it, why not??

I guess it just dawned on her, after the graduation announcements of C-ute and Momochi. And there is the cut-off age of 25 too, pretty well established in H!P since quite a while. But I guess she's just feeling the responsibility to act more mature and stuff, so that's why she keeps mentioning it I assume.

I8dtEOy.gif

#6932 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

She is in good company though, her friend Wada doesn't seem to care the slightest about her age and is in it for the long run.

lets be honest, age doesn't matter thatttt much anymore, look at c-ute for example, and even kojiharu, when she graduates AKB she'll be 29! harunan shouldn't worry at all, just enjoy it ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6933 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

^Yeah, I agree, age used to be a decent indicator when we think they might be graduating soon but not so much anymore. I see Haruna lasting another year. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6934 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

Iikubo talks about a day 2000, a day off, and a dragon egg, all while reminding people she's playing Idolish7 while we mostly play HelloProTapLive lol

catch up with Honey

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=31

Just a note she refers to her sisters as girl 2 and girl 3 basically...to differentiate which one she's talking about...I don't know a better way to make that clear though....lol

Or at least I'm pretty sure that's what it is

bbDfxqh.jpg

#6935 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

<3

Iikubo%20Haruna-696930.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#6936 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

negao hunter catches another hunt

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2259946065.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68589

Good at her craft lol

bbDfxqh.jpg

#6937 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

^So she caught Kaga Keade, I wonder if it's the first picture of many like with Haruka usually lol.

#6938 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

Kaga's posture is very straight even while asleep in a chair with little back support. How much conditioning do you have to undergo to sleep with your shoulders back? (That's a strict family! :arrow: )
I also like how "this is normal, this is totally normal" Yokoyama is.

Nice shot Iikubo!!
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#6939 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:34 AM

I learned to sleep in standing position in the Army, but I doubt she has been enlisted. :lol:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6940 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

Of course this would be long

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2260408447.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68606

bbDfxqh.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users