• Please log in to reply
8416 replies to this topic

#6761 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

I keep forgetting i've ordered the PB and then every time it's mentioned I get really excited :D I can't wait to get my first pb~

#6762 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

I keep forgetting i've ordered the PB and then every time it's mentioned I get really excited :D I can't wait to get my first pb~

Do you mind me asking where and how did you order it? If it's not too much of a bother can you send me a PM with details one of these days?

I8dtEOy.gif

#6763 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

PM'd you! Sorry if i'm not very helpful ><

#6764 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

Birthday Event, starts @ 2:20

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#6765 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

I am literally on the right side of the screen at 3:40 XD (rushed there after work, hence the formal attire). 2nd best seat I've obtained for a FC event up to date.

#6766 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

Better with formal attire for such an event. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6767 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

I hope Balalaika made it to the DVD too

I8dtEOy.gif

#6768 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:19 AM

I wish I had the money for that, it looks like one of hte best buy DVDs for bday fun!

And who doesn't want to see Iikubo cooking craziness!

Meanwhile family memories and things

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2236879825.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66653

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6769 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

Haruna resembles Inoue Rei a bit there in the last picture (probably not the first time but this is another instance). Hmm, her quiz probably has something to do with Ayumi back there.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6770 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

There was a joke in Daishi's blog where she said she thought Harunan's blog was about her only to find out it wasn't lol

Meanwhile

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2237233433.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66672

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6771 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

The girlfriends hung out again, nice  :itadakimasu:

I8dtEOy.gif

#6772 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:36 AM

Bread....BREAD! 

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2237958623.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66741

Honestly, real bakery bread is divine!

bbDfxqh.jpg

#6773 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:51 PM

Haruna, the lover of bread. She is doubling down on those carbs huh? :P

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6774 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:24 PM

So one of my closest friends came over today and was asking lots of questions about idols when she was looking at my posters and photos (Bless her taking an interest) and I asked her to pick who looked the best from them, and even though the posters covered from RR21-Roman My Dear Boy and Wakuteka-Tiki Bun she picked Harunan :wub:

She asked me if I liked her and when I said she was my favourite she went OHHHH That's the honey one? XD

I've trained her well~ ;)

She also liked Mari and Reina and then she looked through all my Harunan photos

Then we laughed at this outfit and the card ones XD

Spoiler

#6775 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

^ Thanks for sharing that story! You have trained your Padawan well XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#6776 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

^ Thanks for sharing that story! You have trained your Padawan well XD

I'm glad somebody enjoyed it XD

#6777 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

most of the time when I asked people to point at a girl in a Momusu poster ranging from Help-Me to Tikibun, they always picked Reina lol. It's nice that you know someone who will pick out Honey!

Pick out not pick on Manager-san! LOL

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2238428344.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66754

How playful lol

bbDfxqh.jpg

#6778 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

Oh, Haruna wearing glasses in the picture, almost didn't notice lol.

#6779 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

We saw her putting on her contac lenses. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6780 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

most of the time when I asked people to point at a girl in a Momusu poster ranging from Help-Me to Tikibun, they always picked Reina lol. It's nice that you know someone who will pick out Honey!

Pick out not pick on Manager-san! LOL

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2238428344.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66754

How playful lol

but from help me - tiki bun, reina was only in help me and brainstorming before she left, that's sad lmao ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users