• Please log in to reply
8416 replies to this topic

#8221 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:15 AM

is it true that she has a girlfriend? someone told me she twitted something about it

#8222 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:25 AM

^

No, I don't think that's accurate. Even if she had one, it's definitely not something that she'd nonchalantly reveal in a tweet lol. Harunan has been tweeting many kinds of things though, and as I am not fluent in Japanese I can barely understand it, so if I had missed that one someone can feel free to correct me, but it sounds rather crazy to be true lol

I8dtEOy.gif

#8223 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

I thought they couldn't date anyone while in the band

Which is weird considerin' most of their songs are love songs

And I recently found a video that seems to have Haruna...um... gettin' "invaded" by another member but I can't tell who it is. Masaki? lol

#8224 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

I haven't kept up very well with tweets, but it's possible that someone was misunderstanding something she was saying about Niina, otherwise liberal use of the word "date" to describe hanging out with friends.

^Unless I've entered a time warp, she graduated from MM and H!P over two months ago. Although we can't really know of any specific restrictions in her new contract with her agency, at this point it's only Niina that would really have any type of dating restrictions unless the vtuber idol thing starts going pro-wrestling and creating scandals for entertainment value.  As for the latter issue from the DVD Mag, that's a cultural "prank" commonly (mostly between boys) played in Japan. It doesn't really have the same implications as it would in the west, being treated more like someone snapping you with a rubber band or towel. And yes, it was Maa-chan. She had a long history of bratty pranks like kancho (the two finger prank from the dvd mag) or skirt-flipping when she was younger. She just still does them or pretends she's going to do them occasionally.

#8225 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:45 PM

I almost forgot she graduated. I've been workin' on my band so my head was somewhere else. Lol

I just thought it was shockin' yet funny. I saw Kudou do it to Maria too. Leaves me speechless. That's a personal area. LOL

#8226 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

About the girlfriend thing, it was about one of her friends. She was just trying to be cute, it wasn’t some big reveal or anything.

https://twitter.com/...1002584064?s=21
https://twitter.com/...9595227136?s=21

#8227 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:45 PM

yeah, i was sure it was a mistranslation, i knew if it was true it will create some buzz on the fandom

#8228 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:23 AM

yeah, i was sure it was a mistranslation, i knew if it was true it will create some buzz on the fandom

It's not a mistranslation. She used the word for girlfriend.

#8229 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:34 AM

They use the word "date" freely with other girls too. Anyone who knows Harunan and listens to Yantan specifically knows she hasn't had any relationships. XD Moreover, it was said in regards to shiho, who has of course been her good friend for ages.

#8230 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

Do you remember when Rika Ishikawa announced her wedding? Most of comments were "With Yossie?" ^^;

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#8231 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:56 AM

Do you remember when Rika Ishikawa announced her wedding? Most of comments were "With Yossie?" ^^;

lol That's cute lol

MRkgm6i.png

#8232 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

Talking about cuteness I want to ask the native English speakers... Do you understand her? ;)

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#8233 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:21 AM

She has a bit of odd intonation occasionally, and the Japanese accent showed a few times, but she was easy to understand!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#8234 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:27 AM

Thanks, Casidesia, she is so cute than I though people could react so good even without understand her (and after her, goes Zukki, more cuteness) :good:

#8235 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:54 AM

Date is commonly used when girls go out with anyone just 1 on 1 lol

if that's what you guys have been going on about. lol

Just small blog updates from Honey

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=31

I'm just glad she's having fun~

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#8236 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:54 PM

I understood her for the most part

I randomly looked up her fandom wiki page. Her Dec. 2018 pic is cool! Just wanted to take a moment to appreciate it. I love how she's comfortable w/ her body

#8237 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:43 PM

This thread has been dead lately, so here's some fresh selfies from Honey's twitter:

D0QTSgEUcAA9HM1.jpg

D0QTSgNU8AApR62.jpg

https://twitter.com/...025422559899648

Seems like she's growing out her bangs again!

I8dtEOy.gif

#8238 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:38 AM

Iikubo%20Haruna-835671.jpg

Iikubo%20Haruna-835677.jpg

Iikubo%20Haruna-835613.jpg

#8239 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:17 AM

She looks stunning, I honestly wish she would’ve pulled this color before she left the group.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#8240 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:16 AM

She's so beautiful! Reminds me of an anime girl.

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users