8416 replies to this topic

#2901 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Haruna will be the best leader.. 

I am genuinely excited for her leadership to start!

#2902 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Im very Happy for Harunan :)

#2903 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Yay for Harunan! :king:

A part of me though is quite annoyed though since it would be easier for them to stick to just 1 and let Mizuki be sub leader, since she's been in Momusu longer. It will be weird for only one of them then to go on to become leader ;_;

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#2904 Clown

Clown

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Congratulations to the honey subleader!
i thinks it's great she will be co-leader with Fuku chan. Im really into it and want to see their leadership points.

Rika * Sayu * Zukki * Homare

#2905 becharm

becharm

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

I knew that they will pick her, she will be a great leader.  Fuku can be a leader after Haruna..

Meshikubo the next LEADER

RhqIH.jpg
AWWYEEAHH!!

this is a pure 10ki's winning, and 9ki's lose

double subleader means
  • Fukuchan alone is not good enough (not dependable)
  • Ikuta is absolutely NO
  • Fukuchan will do a "House Work"
  • while Iikubo will do a Foreign Diplomacy
  • Iikubo's flag as a next leader
it's only the matter of who is Sayu comfortable to work with
and ofcourse it's Iikubo

from Shokotan (Nakagawa Shoko)
not to Tanaka Reina (since it was Reina grad concert)
but to Iikubo Haruna sama
hpml4Zal.jpg

Okay - I have a soft spot for Haruna because of her incredible likeliness and her intellegient with quick mind - she totally stand out in variety shows.  It must have paid off from all the hours she spent watching Sayu.  But unlike Sayu she has a kind of charm that will attract females fans as well and with less jeolousy.  But I am an MM fan, so i hope Tsunku will make the group more powerful from now on.  Fuku's great love for HP and years spending with them will bring inhome's knowledge to the new members, which is great. 

#2906 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

I loved Haruna from the start and she remains one of my favourites out of the 10th gen! :) She has potential in her voice and her dancing is improving as time goes on :) But it's her personality that really captures me. At first I thought she was weird and didn't understand why she was in MoMusu but after a while I started to love her weird character cause I can relate to that myself cause I can have wierd moments. And I love that kind of thing in an idol, apart from a good singing voice, a individual personality really pulls me in and take view of them! And Haruna does that and even beyond her wierd character she is really an intelligent girl, and it does annoy me when people just see her as a model when she is much more than that. She joined Morning Musume for a reason and if Tsunku sees something good in her than I do too! And her intelligence and maturity really makes her a good pairing with Mizuki to be sub leaders!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#2907 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

^ She is indeed a good match to Fuku-chan. They balance each other.

The best part for me on her from yesterday wasn't the grad announcement, but that flower from Shokoton! Damn. That is EPIC!

#2908 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Okay - I have a soft spot for Haruna because of her incredible likeliness and her intellegient with quick mind - she totally stand out in variety shows.  It must have paid off from all the hours she spent watching Sayu.  But unlike Sayu she has a kind of charm that will attract females fans as well and with less jeolousy.  But I am an MM fan, so i hope Tsunku will make the group more powerful from now on.  Fuku's great love for HP and years spending with them will bring inhome's knowledge to the new members, which is great.

Actually Chokubo already have variety background before joining Momusu. More towards the Fashion variety shows instead of the Idol circuit. Chokubo has even done commercials before. Chokubo has the foundation already and its the only logical thing to do to push Chokubo into the Idol variety shows now. No doubt that she learns a thing or two about the idol variety shows from Sayu since fashion shows are run differently  :)

And you are right about Chokubo pulling in more female fans. I think girls recognize Chokubo from her fashion variety days.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2909 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

^ As far as I know, Iikubo only had a few fashion magazine/blogs apperances and one small CM prior to MM. That's it.

What "variety background" are you talking about?

#2910 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Chokubo was on that web show about fashion. I have forgotten the name. She was on a few times. Its like the Kawaii Pateen web show they have nowadays that focus on Akihabara fashion.  You can look for it somewhere at the begining of this thread. She is known for her Harajuku fashion.

---

Looking thru it again, Chokubo did actually appear in alot of mags.

In an effort to get this thread back on topic (i.e. Haruna). Pictures (via JPLOP)
o0580077311451275667.th.jpgo0580077311451275666.th.jpgo0580077311451275681.th.jpg1224971.th.jpg

vlgeino032135.th.jpgvlgeino032140.th.jpgvlgeino032136.th.jpg

Iikubo Haruna in a CM for Takara Tomy
http://i.yimg.jp/ima...videocast/swf/v ... 6152457392

an exclusive model for LoveBerry. Her real name is Hau Dan (だん はう). Iikubo Haruna is an alias name. her nickname in LoveBerry is Harupe. Haruna wore braces. She debuted in the magazine in 2005. She was part of HEARTS agency. She graduated from LoveBerry in Feb.2010.
vLscj.jpg
DX5Spl.jpg
Iiaesl.jpg
Ww5rj.jpg
-internet jplop

About the name, Hau Dan, she took on. It is probably just like how Naboudofu@Nana uses this name as her persona name.

Nana here is produced by Tsunku. Its uncanny how she looks like Chokubo XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2911 aig1s

aig1s

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

^
Ah that. I wouldn't really call it a variety background though, she was in the same spot as everyone else in my opinion when she joined MM. She's a natural(and a hard worker who loves her job) and as becharm said; she's been working up close with Sayu and admiring her for a long time, which has helped her a lot. ^^

#2912 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

^Thats just the magazines. I can't find the video links  XD

Found a pic from that fashion show, its Tokyo Fashion News. It is also a web magazine with an official Youtube channel.

Shibuya-Girls-Plush-Toys-2011-Summer-G97

Apparently Chokubo have been modelling from a very young age. I think it says she is 10yo here.

I don't think this has been posted yet?

For now it's too small for the Picboard. Very tiny Haruna in a magazine.
1ihti.jpg

"Memew" magazine (2009)
img20111002064804059s.jpg img20111002064824685s.jpg

Chokubo at 12yo.

Someone pointed out to me that in this old magazine scan (bottom left side) we get to see her favorite pink couch, and it matches the one in the HP!T screencap. :lol:
img20110929221355295s.jpg

Found this list about Chokubo's work.

Yeah, she's just such a sweet girl <3

But guys, check what I found on Hello!Project Wiki

Appearances

Magazines
■Love Berry (June 2009 – February 2011, exclusive model)
■memew Vol.44
■CM NOW Vol.144

Commercials
■Love-Digi Moving Photo Camera (ラブデジ ムービングフォト) (2009, Takara Tomy)
■Love-Digi Furifuri Photo Frame (ラブデジ ふりふりフォトフレーム) (2010, Takara Tomy)
■Love-Digi Pri-Seal Stick (ラブデジ プリシールスティック) (2010, Takara Tomy)
■Kanpo Senka (カンポウ専科) (Kracie Pharmaceutical)

TV shows

Dramas
■Glass no Kiba (ガラスの牙) (August 3, 2010, Chubu-Nippon/TBS)— as Kumi Toda (戸田くみ)

Variety shows
■Hello Pro! Time (ハロプロ!TIME) (September 2011 –)

Movies
■Inu to Anata no Monogatari: Inu no Eiga (犬とあなたの物語 いぬのえいが) (2011)

It's all about Haruna ._. I don't know if you guys have put this up already XD

The Kanpo Senka CM

I'll stop here. There are just too many magazines with Chokubo in them XD

Ok last one.. just found this by accident :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2913 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

A lot of magazines can be tricky considering she appeared regularly on LoveBerry.

Chokubo at 12yo.

Someone pointed out to me that in this old magazine scan (bottom left side) we get to see her favorite pink couch, and it matches the one in the HP!T screencap. :lol:
img20110929221355295s.jpg

She can't possibly be 12 on this... She is credited as Dan Hau on it. That was the name she used when she was working for LoveBerry... between 2009-2011.

But she does seem to have done quite a few things before. CMs and even as extra on doramas.

EDIT: ^ Basically as seen on the list you editted.

-

I still can't find the web show though.

#2914 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

^The web show is from that Tokyo Fashion News. I still couldn't find the exact video and its going to be hard to find since there are tons of videos on that channel.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2915 becharm

becharm

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

^thank you for the update post lol - now i can't wait to her reaction and comment about the newly appointed role as subleader

#2916 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

I think she'll make a great co-subleader. But somehow I think Maachan won't listen to her XD

#2917 DearlyStars

DearlyStars

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

^^^^ Not to mention her braces are already off there.

lO6dZtv.png

飯窪春菜鈴木香音佐藤優樹工藤遥生田衣梨奈

萩原舞光井愛佳

小数賀芙由香一岡怜奈

#2918 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

I have a feeling they're just prepping us for a double leadership after Sayu graduates. Iikubo is able to deal well with variety and would be a nice representation for Morning Musume if they had to appear on shows. As much as I love Mizuki, she's very docile and modest on television and might not show an interesting enough image of the group on her own. Since the leader gets the most spotlight unless overwhelmed by very strong variety characters (ex: Momoko, Sayu) this could be a problem. Together they make a nice mix and I hope that realizing this they'll work on their chemistry, since it could use some work.

I agree with you.   Haruna is best suited for the leadership position, because she's the oldest and very comfortable on television.   Being the leader (or co-leader) of Momusu would also help her variety career immensely.   

I think UFP made a very smart move here.

#2919 Afya'15

Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

I think the double coleader is a way to target 2 types of audience. Fukuhime to the hard core male works because you know why. And haruna to a newer group of audiences that have an increasing amount of female fans. Just my guess.

#2920 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

Subleader!!

mRwMRFO.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users