EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:28 AM

"I'm her manager, though"

Spoiler

@EzioNG: "Thanks for the contribution"  :arrow:

your are welcome friend , I only contribute the photos and you are the ones who clarify things for others.

#19423 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:34 AM

So far it's just an assumption based on her stated interests and the nearby university. We don't know definitively what she's studying, but music seems like the most obvious assumption.

Maa-chan being Maa-chan, I would not be at all surprised to find out she decided to study something totally unexpected like astrophysics or electrical engineering.

#MAGA

#19424 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:35 AM

@EzioNG: ... :blink:

Translation of her blog

https://blog-project...ign=sato-masaki

From ZDA fan reports

Question corner

(ZDA in Hyogo)

Fan: Do you compose songs now?

Maa: I have to but I can't make one if I'm told to do so

(x x)

(ZDA in Ehime)

Maachan knows that fans pretend not to know her when she's on the train
That's why after the event, she wants fans to approach her and talk to her on the train (since "I'm not sleepy today" :lol:
If fans do that to her, even if the manager get angry, it's not her fault LMAO

(x x)

Maachan holding drumsticks in these pics

d398J3x.jpg

zsEiL5g.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2439005255.html

It seems that she's practicing in this studio in Ikebukuro

QXJ70Pz.jpg

https://www.studiono...bukuro_e1st.jpg

#19425 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:21 AM

I can't really follow what's going on rn? Are those pics of Maa in that cafe with her manager?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#19426 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:50 PM

Seeing the picture well and comparing, it does not look at all like the type of coffee to the manager, the type of coffee is noticeable to leagues that is man, is that not a single female trait I see

#19427 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

Listening to Sexy Cat no Enzetsu x 4 with Maachan XD

Be like Maachan, listen to the instrumental 

>>Source video

#19428 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

Seeing the picture well and comparing, it does not look at all like the type of coffee to the manager, the type of coffee is noticeable to leagues that is man, is that not a single female trait I see

I...... what..?
The coffee isn’t feminine enough? lol
It looks like a generic starbucks iced coffee or frappe.

Anyway if she’s at uni then she’ll be going out with a variety of people, male and female. She’s probably been told to be more careful by staff due to her popularity.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#19429 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

Don't be silly yuumaa! Girls don't drink coffee.Here's proof: "coffee" spelt backwards is "manly." If you say otherwise you're a racist because coffee is black. Check and mate.

Anyways, on a more serious note, I want to make a comment about those pictures showing Masaki walking around with some guy. I dismissed their legitimacy when I noticed Masaki's varying height across the pictures; some show her height the same as the guy while others show her clearly inches shorter. On the subject of dating, I personally don't really care one way or the other. If she is, that could mean she may not be in MM for long and that would be disappointing. But dating is her personal choice to make.

#19430 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

She’s probably just doing homework and coursework with friends, without realising that just because SHE knows that it’s a friendly meetup, other people won’t view it the same way.
I imagine we’ll see less of these in future because the staff have probably given her a VERY stern talking to.

(maybe they’re helping her out with kanji lol - If she was getting 10/100 on kanji tests only a couple of years ago then she definitely won’t be able to read all of the uni level kanji haha)

*’18*

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#19431 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:20 PM

It seems like Maa may have different ideas than management in that regard. The blog they deleted basically said what she told fans in Ehime. It almost seems like a rebellious, "well, you can't live-edit my words in public" kind of situation. She often does what she wants to do even if she's told not to, so that much wouldn't be surprising. I also wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot more pictures now of her with fans or other students talking to her and drowning out any potential scandal talk with just the pure volume of candid photos.

#19432 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

Lol, that’d be hilarious - So many photos of her hanging with different guys from school in public that she either has 20 boyfriends or none.

*’18*

#19433 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

That's the mindset I've always subscribed to in regards to idols with their friends and classmates, even if not necessarily with fans. The whole "dating everybody or dating nobody" thing just works so long as there aren't any intimate pictures leaked. I've always been at least a little bit wary about idols being careless with fans considering how dangerous some antis can be, but those are the types that would try something if they see an idol in public whether the idol said it was okay to speak to them or not. If western celebrity gossip taught us anything at all though, it's harder to pin a celebrity to a relationship if they have a number of friends that they see regularly. At that point, any new person you see around them that isn't kissing them is just another acquaintance. The idol world would just be better off in general if they were seen regularly with the opposite sex just so that it would be easier for the friend/classmate/manager excuses to work even if it is actually a boyfriend.

#19434 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:31 AM

Whether it's a blessing in disguise with the stalker photos, I'm glad to hear that Maa-chan is taking education seriously by attending university and studying. I wouldn't have thought she would be going to school hearing how she used to get poor grades in some classes. I hope that she can manage both working and studying during the duration of program, but since it's been done in the past by other H!P girls, I hope that she gets advice to not feel overwhelmed. 

#19435 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:45 AM

What is Ehime and how can I watch it?

Masaki with her boyfriend

Lol no way he is her boyfriend with that hair.

#19436 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:06 AM

^Ehime is a prefecture/province/state in Japan. Morning Musume is doing a full country promotional tour right now with members going to various prefectures to promote for the group. They get a little bit of leverage to speak to fans at these events, so Maa-chan used her time in Ehime to basically say that she wants fans to talk to her when they see her in public even if it isn't necessarily appropriate and even if her manger gets mad. That basically mirrors what was said in the since-deleted blog post that was posted shortly after the pictures started circulating. Right now it's based on fan accounts, but if there was video taken, it'll probably be posted at some point on twitter or elsewhere.

For what it's worth with regard to boyfriend speculation though, I've privately speculated for years that Maa-chan is more interested (though maybe not exclusively) in girls. That's neither here nor there with regard to most conversations overall, but specifically with regard to whether or not there is any kind of dating scandal, I'd personally have expected it to be with a current or former member, or even someone in management, rather than any random male that we happen to see her conversing with in her private time. Female japanese idols see no reason to hide interactions with other women, fan or otherwise, and so I wouldn't think that it would ever occur to Maa-chan that she would have to hide any interactions with anyone if the thought never crosses her mind that it could be seen as scandalous. I'd find it more suspect if she seemed overly intimate with a female manager long before I would have previously from seeing her in a non-intimate setting with a male fan or fellow classmate in any situation.

#19437 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

2 fans vlog about it :lol:

The first guy seems a little bit jealous with the senpai Maa walking with lmao

This not scandal doesn't damage Maa's popularity at all, conversarally it even boosts up her popularity >> 2ch thread

She's the victim after all

Most of fans cheering for her and hoping she tries her best to balance work and study

well, antis... still do the job of anti... keep bad mouthing her :lol:

nothing change

#19438 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:57 PM

Just out of curiosity, did the deleted post get translated before it was deleted? I would love to read it.

I think I can see some bra lines..

Great eyes. I wouldn't have noticed it if you wouldn't have mentioned it. The person who posted the pictures must've been playing a joke especially since the one in the picture is a woman.

#19439 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:09 AM

#19440 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:54 AM

It seems like Maachan also wore the yellow top shirt in the dance shoot & close up of Jinsei Blues MV. So she changed to the red pink top halfway? I kind of want to see her in the yellow top because it looks good on her.. too bad..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users