• Please log in to reply
21587 replies to this topic

#18621 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:38 AM

UF wants push couples (YokoChii, DaaSaku, MariDii) & they always make them stick together so we can't see much of MaaChii

But I feel like in backstage, they are like HaaMaa 

CHAMOSH is still alive, without Haachin, tho 

Yanagihara Kanako-san: "I still stop at the thought that Maachan is a kid. Ah, yeah it's Sato Masaki-chan. But Maachan has grown up a lot, I just can't say anything. 
The way she smiles...yeah the way she smiles... It feels like she's now become a type of girl that it would be dangerous if you introduce her to your boyfriend. She just made me surprised like that, I mean it in a good way"

Photobook Goods

Photo part 6

pVOIuBJ.jpg

Poster

(bigger size)

xyq4RIB.jpg

https://twitter.com/...93275118039040 

Another new type of goods, and they test it on Maafans :lol:

Stand Badge... it's cool

x0ppP0e.jpg

SZXEBIF.jpg

https://twitter.com/...496053268152320

Goods

Photo with message 

(the others were like looong message, mean while Maachan)

"Fun Fun 

Quarrel!!"

:lol:

tes5lHy.jpg

https://twitter.com/...608265399906306

Fan reports today (Aichi 01.12.2018)

More details:

"Today, I was sitting next to Kacchan in Shinkansen. We talked about previous life, current and future... future (voice from the back "It's After life") 

Ah right! It's After life! (Look back) Thank you! (Ikemen voice). 

Masa's previous life was, a monster? (Kaedii calmly said "A pirate!") Right! A pirate!

And being a pirate, I was doing whatever I want! (Members: "You're Jaian :lol: ")

And now I'm living the life of Morning Musume.'s Masa, Sato Masaki of Sato family. I will be a crow in my after life by the way!

When I become a crow in my after life, I will come and meet you guys again! (Venue:"Yeah~~!")

That's why, before becoming a crow, I want to enjoy this life as Sato Masaki. After that because I want to become a crow, everyone please treat me well!

I'm Sato Masaki!!"

AJhPWMZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/...840812409118721

UPNTIaE.jpg

https://twitter.com/...187174199779328

#18622 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:25 PM

Could anyone confirm to me if there will be a Jealousy Jealousy/ BRAND NEW MORNING with Maachan's voice on the Best 20th album?

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#18623 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:26 PM

Could anyone confirm to me if there will be a Jealousy Jealousy/ BRAND NEW MORNING with Maachan's voice on the Best 20th album?

Very unlikely. The point is to compile the single versions.

And she didn't make it onto BNM, only JJ.

#18624 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:24 AM

Dua_NLMUYAA3T8R.jpg

https://twitter.com/...755800491909121

are they predicting she will rule 2019?

^^How can you convince others to give up their lines for Maachan.  It is very easy to tell where she would have sung had she been there, but other people sing those lines. 

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#18625 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 04:13 AM

Pirate Maachan with crow instead of parrot: I was entertained.

Spoiler

#18626 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

I went to the concert yesterday. It’s my first Morning Musume concert, I was so excited and there are so many things I want to share with you guys XD
First, on my way to the venue, I can see many fans having things in emerald green on their bags, the feeling of having Maa wota fellows around really made me overexcited. I don’t have a friend who also like Momusu in real life so seeing people share the same interest with me in real life is is a great feeling!!
I was lining up to buy the goods and some girls before me also bought Maa’s towel and T-shirt haha
Maa wotas everywhere :lol:

My eyes were busy chasing for Maachan haha I couldn’t take my eyes of her. I really didn’t know where should I look at. I can see her expression on the monitor clearly but i want to see she’s fooling around with the members as well!! Gosh, they need to sell Solo Angle again!!!!!!! It's important!!!!!... we have missed so many great moments T_T DVD concert alone is not enough!!!!!!!
And omg guys her facial expressions are priceless!!!! She’s cool so beautiful so cute so adorable so crazy love i love her so much. 
Sometimes she made a really cool move, it looks so complicated and new and i was like o.O  !!!!!
Her dancing is really attractive, she always tries something new...she’s just so outstanding XD
Her shouting part in What is LOVE is the greatest thing I’ve ever heard, it's funny :lol: she said something loke "It's not 'Oi oi' (in cute small voice, she made fun of fans and it was so cute), shout louder" she fired up the venue and everyone screamed like crazy after it! The atmosphere was so awesome!!!!!!!! 
Omg and her legend Aisaretai~, it’s flawless!!!!! Goosebumps!!!

Seeing her in live, you will understand why she’s the most popular, the way she interacts with fans is so great. I was so jealous with fans standing near the stage, they are the luckiest people on Earth ><
In the end, she picked the heart papers on the floor and threw it for fans.... unfortunately, none of them could reach the fans and it was so funny :lol:
I, my sister and some fans next to me all laughed at that part :lol:

They also performed the new song in the next album released on March
It has rock feeling. I pretty like it, still it's FukuOda main vocal 
Btw, Harunan is so beautiful <3

Sill the same impression by looking at fans' T-shirt + Light stick in the venue Maa>>>Ayumi >> Fuku, the others I'm not sure 
There are a lot of fans wearing fanmade T-shirt (I also wore my design Maa T-shirt as well :D

The concert finished, we went out and right outside the Budokan's entrance, they sold Unofficial pics there?! I was quite surprised because I thought it's somewhat illegal ^^;
Also, I'm sure they had Maachan's pics the most there.... A lot of fans gathered in Maachan's pics zone, I can hear some Chinese fans there :) My sis looked at those old Maachan pics and said " Wow, she has grown up a lot" <3
Btw, I bought the newest one and I'm gonna share here latter :)

#18627 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:22 PM

HRA0fiF.jpg

Spoiler

I was watching the livestream, and Maachan was out of it.  She looks depressed here in the pictures.  I guess Honey leaving is hitting her hard.  Ayumin cried on the radio show.

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#18628 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

Watching the livestream I was worried for Maa. She looked so spaced out most of the time.

page11: "I don’t have a friend who also like Momusu in real life so seeing people share the same interest with me in real life is is a great feeling!!"

I used to have a friend that liked MM but we weren't close when she still did. And after Gaki's and Aika's graduation she lost interest in the group even tho we're closer now. So I know that feeling. I guess it's the same for most people. Meeting people at a h!p concert really is the best! I really wish there were more people in my city that liked MM. I mean I don't even need to get along with them. I just want to meet up to watch concerts and talk about MM bru

Anyway I'm very excited for you! Please share if you find a post that talks about Maa's tarantuala ring she wore with the white dress. That ring was amazing!! I want to know where it's from.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18629 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

8D0l17g.jpg

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#18630 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 09:47 PM

Her mood was ALL over the place last night, it was kind of funny. But hey, it made for a really interesting performance from her! lol

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#18631 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

@Ich: I've seen many fans tweeting about Maachan's ring as well, they are all impressed with it :)

I remember they were impressed with this butterfly (?!) ring as well

Maa suits these rings so much

Spoiler

@Chibs: I read many fan reports saying they could see Maachan wiping her tears during Only You surprise to Harunan :sob:

ZhLwaBz.png?1

(x)

Also, you can hear Maachan's voice was trembling during her solo part in Kimi Sae

I think Maachan was pretty emotional yesterday

Translate Maachan's greetings in concert on Dec 9 

HoneyMaa :sob: <3

"Somehow it's not an exaggeration to say that Masa was raised by Harunan and the managers.
They got angry with me a lot. Without Harunan, I think I won't be able to look at people's eyes while talking to them.
At that time if Harunan hadn't said that to me, I would have not been able to look at people's eyeballs and talk, I would have looked at their nose or hair instead
Harunan is different from the others who graduated before. I'm trying to not meet Duu. It's not like I hate her but if I meet Duu, I would quickly become spoiled again. 
But with Harunan, I want to learn more from her. That's why even after she graduates, I still want to meet her. I want to learn many things from her quickly. Currently Harunan is still my genmate but from now on I want to meet her and see her as my life's senior"
(x x)
xpj9aP1.jpg

Matsuoka Mayu-san, Araki Yuko-san (Maa Oshi)Hashimoto Ai (who is also an actress) went to Harunan graduation concert yesterday!!
A fan could see Matsuoka-san set her light stick in emerald green color XD <3
7u94qUO.png?1
(x)
So 2/3 of them is somewhat MaaOshi, I wonder who Hashimoto Ai likes  :c18:

#18632 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 12:51 PM

^ Oh whatever that buttefly was it looks a little frightening as well. I love Maa wearing grotesque things. It's a cool aesthetic. Rather than wearing things that are pretty on itself wearing something daunting that contrasts with your own beauty is amazing!
Is it a ring UF designers created or can you buy it in stores?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18633 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

^ I think it's created by the stylish, maybe it's Maa's request to make it since she's interested in rings ?!

Or maybe it has some deep meaning ?! (She's also the one who wear "Hello" earrings in H!P All Star single YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!) 

I've seen so many Maa wotas who went to Live Viewing complaining about the camera work yesterday. 

They were so angry because when it's Maa solo parts or her outstanding parts, they didn't show her at all

Also, BS Sky wasn't any better, I've noticed many parts of Maa, the camera work was so weird (not just this time but previous concert as well) it's like they try to avoid her o.O

Esp Koishite Mitakute, they didn't show MaaDii couple even once  :c11:

I feel like they try to keep nice parts for the DVD so it will sell  :ph34r:

#18634 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:59 PM

NBj5u2l.jpg

https://twitter.com/...671693241577473

Maachan came to Saorin's birthday event im guessing

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#18635 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:43 PM

@page11: No I think the camera director just doesn't know what to expect. If you look at the bilibili u BS sky upload you'll notice that e.g. for only you when it's devided between Oda and Mizuki in the beginning he always chooses the wrong member that doesn't sing in the beginning and then starts switching cameras cluelessly later on. I mean it is hard for a live concert with this many members to always choose the right camera.
I guess UF gives the camera director a list of people he can expect that will the majority of parts which for most songs should be Oda and Mizuki and then he goes with that and throws in stuff along the way. Focusing also on Harunan bc she's the one graduating clearly.

#18636 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

EIIB2hyS_o.gif
https://twitter.com/...971207097667584
Posted Image
rocker kamei

#18637 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:09 PM

Please don't forget to vote in the H!O General Election!
http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

There are lots of accounts voting for Maa that don't fulfill the requirements for voting and will surely not counted bc they have only a couple of posts on H!O so far!

#18638 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

Do you guys think that Masaki might dye her hair anytime soon

caCYGi9.jpg

#18639 leozell

leozell

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:29 AM

There are lots of accounts voting for Maa that don't fulfill the requirements for voting and will surely not counted bc they have only a couple of posts on H!O so far!

i had a feeling that this year's result gonna have a different winner.. :ph34r:

btw,just had a chance to watch iikubo grad concert, and i have to say that this the most "plain" maachan on stage i've ever seen..hope she bounce back in no time..

#18640 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:15 AM

i had a feeling that this year's result gonna have a different winner.. :ph34r:

btw,just had a chance to watch iikubo grad concert, and i have to say that this the most "plain" maachan on stage i've ever seen..hope she bounce back in no time..

I actually felt the opposite; this seemed to be the most animated I'd seen her in a while, at least compared to Ogata's graduation concert. Even being emotional, I like seeing the different ways she performs when she's feeling different moods.
Not noticing it might be going back to how the camera work was for the live viewing/sky versions.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users