• Please log in to reply
21590 replies to this topic

#14201 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

^ I think that was actually a poem Maa-chan wrote back then (not the one shown't above but the one about each member being a flower petal that will become a new flower when put together after Michishige is gone) not literally Michishige giving the members flower petals. 

EDIT: I think you are talking about this interview:

http://acorntimes.tu...-tour-interview

But that's meant in a metaphorical sense. Not that Michishige actually gave them flower petals. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#14202 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:31 AM

So many people are doing so many things for Maa-chan! I'm really glad about that HMV birthday banner. And I wish I could speak Japanese to understand the word choice of Maas poem better. I had no idea she wrote poems while being on hiatus? Must have gone under in the blog translations during that time. Well, it's not easy to understand that something is supposed to be a poem after it's translated. 

I think we discussed the sweater Maa-chan bought in black while Reina has it in white. Someone even found the shop where it was from and I think mineashi on here bought it as well and said it had a nice quality. :D

Reina has it in Black too 

tumblr_oq5jpyAL7R1tnos68o1_400.gif

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#14203 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

H0o0npK.jpgcXVIMWN.jpg

Gf9KROq.jpgMx7vkxW.jpg

any news about Maachan at Budokan? she was absent for the pic with Sayu after the concert, might be nothing

z724ZaO.jpg

Sayu posted a pic

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#14204 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

^

blog,%20Michishige%20Sayumi,%20Sato%20Ma

モーニング娘。'17

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#14205 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

There were some tweets from fans who were at the Budoukan concert saying that Maachan's whole family was in the audience, so the fans assume that she was with her family when that group pic was shot without her.

Another theory was that it was Maachan who took the photo, but I doubt it. In any case, Sayu made sure to post a pic with Maachan in it. She's so thoughtful.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#14206 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

SayuMaa XD

Maachan not in the group pic turn out we have a SayuMaa two shot -> lucky~ :lol:

There were some tweets from fans who were at the Budoukan concert saying that Maachan's whole family was in the audience, so the fans assume that she was with her family when that group pic was shot without her.

By the way, this fan says Maa's family sat right behind her and she said Maa's younger sisters look just like her

In this tweet, she says her mom and her grandma also got "Maachan feeling" as well. :lol:

Fanart

C_28_DLVoAEzHpf.jpg

https://twitter.com/...054563812163584

Pics

997GSxA.jpg

https://twitter.com/...032623321210882

these pics have not been posted yet, right?

DA0LM2YUMAArY9R.jpg

DA0LM2YU0AAoEDu.jpg

https://twitter.com/...362666011615232

C-6KBONXsAAYPnW.jpg

https://twitter.com/...776338613239808

C-6HyqwXkAA8UPY.jpg

https://twitter.com/...773891115270144

#14207 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

ah that makes sense if her family was there

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#14208 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

From Kananan's blog
今日はモーニング娘。'17さんのコンサートを見学させていただきました
Today I went to  Morning Musume.'17-san's concert!

みんな前見た時よりもパワーアップしていました
Everyone has powered up compared to the last time I went to see them

佐藤優樹ちゃんが頑張っていて頑張れまーちゃんと思ってみていました☺☺☺
Sato Masaki-chan was doing her best so I was thinking "Ganbare Maachan!"

まーちゃんは天才だし努力家だし、普段はふわふわかわいいんですが一生懸命ですごく尊敬です
Maachan is a genius and also a hard worker, normally she's fluffy and cute but she's really working hard and I really respect her for that

歌が好きなことが伝わって来たりかっこよかった
I can understand her love for singing and she was so cool!

Context: The interviewer mentioned how Mayu's favorite pokemon Misdreavus was ranked 214 in a popularity poll.

- Misdreavus' popularity might change when the new pokemon movie comes out though.
Mayu: True. You should never turn popularity into numbers. All it does is make everything so complicated. I hope Morning Musume will never do it... (lol)

- Speaking of Morning Musume, Sayashi Riho was your Oshi when she graduated last year. Who's your Oshi now?

I don't have an Oshi among the current members anymore. Sayashi Riho will always be my Oshi. She'll be my Oshi if she comes back. And she'll be my Oshi even if she doesn't.
Even my cell phone wallpaper is a picture of Sayashi. Wanna see it? Sayashi is my angel. There! So cute! (Shows her cell phone wallpaper to the interviewer)
Sayashi is such a responsible girl, so when she was entrusted with being the ace, she couldn't laugh like the innocent young child she was anymore.
But in this picture, she's actually laughing like a child of her age. I love it! But ever since Sayashi graduated, Maachan (Satou Masaki) has this air of melancholy around her.
Maachan was originally such a refreshing girl. Like a baby... Maybe not exactly like a baby, but she was as white as an empty canvas like "she could be dyed with any color you want".
But ever since Sayashi graduated, she's been dyed with a color of melancholy. My guess is that it's going to be Maachan's era from now on.
I won't make her my Oshi though. Because my only Oshi is Sayashi!

Glad to see that Mayu's still following Morning Musume without Sayashi.

Matsuoka Mayu along with Ito Sairi (she's also an actress, she acted in Sono Okodawari drama, the dramma that Matsuoka performed One Two Three with MM in HinaFest) went to see MM in Budokan and this fan saw Ito Sairi holding the penlight in Maachan's color 

Spoiler

MaaDuu's song - Miss Henka at #7
9c773660-s.jpg

was #1 on Amazon as well
DAhQBpPXkAMG8dj.jpg

Spoiler

Found this nice Maa OPV

#14209 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

I was kinda hoping Maachan would get to throw the ceremonial first pitch tomorrow because her team is playing against Haachin's team, but since Maria is a baseball fan and singlehandedly got this job for MM, I guess it only makes sense that she gets to do it.

I still want to see some Maachan & Maakun interaction one day though.

#14210 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

DA-rZlWUwAAhJ2Q.jpg
https://twitter.com/...101716238508032

does anyone know what maachan is saying? @19 seconds

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#14211 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

does anyone know what maachan is saying? @19 seconds

I can tell you what she's saying, but I have no idea why she's saying it.

川* ^_〉^)< I just learned about boiled food (にもの).
Everyone< Boiled food!?
川* ^_〉^)< Did you know you write "boiled food" with kanji?

Apparently, Maachan didn't know the kanji for the Japanese word for boiled food (煮物).
I'd need the context to understand why she's talking about boiled food in the first place.
I'm guessing they're playing a game where you have to find the right card for a given word?

#14212 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Yeah she is holding the cards in her hand

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#14213 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

This is not quite what I meant when I said I want Maakun & Maachan interaction, but it's a start, I guess.
Spoiler

Looks like he's still an Ayumin wota. Hope he likes Maachan too.

#14214 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:24 AM

Talking about Maa's family, this is a little story about Maa's sister

From The Inspiration 

阪夜公演まーちゃん挨拶
この前、妹が母に怒られてたんです。ちっこい方の妹。おこられてたないようが、「母がいなくなったらどうするの?」ってことだったんです。まさが小さい頃なら、「まさも一緒にいなくなる!」て答えると思うんですけど、
Osaka night performance greeting. My younger sister was angry at my mother. It's the youngest one. The reason she was angry is because of the question 「What would you do if mom is gone?」. If it's me when i was still a kid, I think I would say something like 「Masa is also gone with you!」

っこい妹は「チーン…てお参りする!」て答えたんですよ!たももしい…たののし…頼もしいなと思って!
まさもモーニングの中でそんなたものしい存在になれたらいいと思います!
さぁ、どこからつっこもうか?

挨拶。まーちゃん続き「小っちゃい妹は『チーン!(仏壇の鐘)ちゃんとお参りにいきます』って。何て頼もしいんだろうって!だから、まさきも妹を見習って、モーニング娘。'17の中でたのもしもしく?たのももしく?なるので」妹ちゃんもさすがだわw #morningmusume17
My little sister said「Chin (the sound of Buddhist altars bell)... I will pray for you!」 she answered like that! Tamomoshi.... tanonoshi.... I thought "She's so tanomoshi (reliable)!"
Masa as well should learn that from my sister, I think it would be nice if I can become a reliable member in Morning Musume.'17!

The lack of Maachan... :whistle:   

Caps_Maachan_Musical2017_rehearsal

DA46FQxVoAAx26J.jpg

DA46GPhVoAA8Gnl.jpg

https://twitter.com/...695706252435456

#14215 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:34 AM

The lack of Maachan... :whistle:

Yeah, it's a pity Maachan got a rather small role. After she's done such a good job in Zoku 11nin Iru!, I was hoping for another bigger role.

MM'17 in the ZOZO Marine stadium with famous pitcher Kazuhiro Sasaki, I believe.
DBD00ZkVYAA8GLp.jpg

#14216 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

It's not me, she is becoming even prettier, isn't she? :o

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#14217 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

She really is.

The wolves over at 2ch are complaining how she's not looking into the camera and that she's not wearing her socks like the other members etc., but Morning Musume was never about conformity or uniformity anyway.
MM isn't like the 48 groups. MM has always been about individuality and sticking out.

So many pics!
DBEC__dV0AEhBHD.jpg
4w4bMKm.jpg
DnFkqqI.jpg
DBEIFhiUMAE4eXe.jpg
DBEFacXVwAAUKT-.jpg
Spoiler

Note how Maachan is wearing a Maakun hat.

#14218 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

^

^

^Yeah, her Baceska was a big hit, though... 

I don't know much about this time musical but a lot of fans who read the manga want Maa to act as Sneferu because that character seem suits Maa very much and many fans disappointed when they knew Maa didn't get that role

Spoiler

@Statur: Maa is prettier everyday XD

Caps_Maachan_MY VISION part 3

C8flKUFUAAA-5QE.jpg

C8flZf5V0AUrDNw.jpg

MM'17 in the ZOZO Marine stadium with famous pitcher Kazuhiro Sasaki, I believe.

DBD00ZkVYAA8GLp.jpg

>>source

@Ronin:

Spoiler

#14219 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

Spoiler

I agree, but it's nothing new imo. Maachan was never really pushed by UF like Yasushi or Odango, Maria and Ayumin lately.
She managed to become one of the most popular members mostly by her own doing. It's amazing if you think about it.
Whenever Maachan did something that made her more popular, it was either something she did without permission or it was by her own initiative.
But you're right. It's been really bad lately.

@Ronin:

Spoiler

It seems like Maachan said the following (paraphrased) in one of the concert MCs:

You know how there's a saying that goes "birds of a feather flock together"? This concert made me realize how true it is.
Those who call Masaki stupid are stupid themselves, and everyone here loves music and Morning Musume just like I love music and Morning Musume!
I don't know who came up with the saying, but we really are birds of a feather!

Love this picture.
DBEGxFoUIAAdg6g.jpg

Holy crap, this one is pretty:
DBELA-sV0AAjHOi.jpg
Spoiler

#14220 hanaa-san

hanaa-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

Didn't maachan get a small role because of her hernia? i was sad that she is not a main character since she was really good as baceska but the hernia is maybe the reason she is not participating in a lot of things, maybe that was the condition to come back to the group? She has improved a lot in everything so i feel like the medical issues are the thing that didn't make her get a main role (because i fell like with a double cast the other girls and maachan maybe could get a more important role).

Maachan looks really pretty, i'm glad she smiled a lot today <3 <3 <3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users