• Please log in to reply
21590 replies to this topic

#14001 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

I'm actually pretty sure that people with back conditions do get medical dispense for jobs that requires standing still, or just sitting in a chair at an office.  :whistle:

Which simply means it is of course straining for the back of someone.

Is it a mismanagement from Up-Front ? Certainly (too bad, before Tsunku did get all the blame, now it's those dumb Up-Front staff doing all they can to mismanage everyone in the roster).

But is it related to a kind of safety regarding Maachan medical condition ? Most probably.

#14002 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Fans simply want the same amount of events as every other member gets so they can all pay their respects and congratulate her on her recovery and birthday.

Your reasoning doesn't make sense though because the only members so far this year who've had more than one event on the same day for their birthday are Ayumi, Haachin, and Akane. Maria and Sakura only had one event each on the days during which their birthday events took place. I know it's frustrating that she's only getting one event on the day her birthday event takes place, but you have to realise that Maa-chan isn't the only one in Morning Musume this year that this has happened to, so she's not exactly being singled out and treated unfairly while the rest of the group gets lots of events for their birthdays because that's not what's happening at all.

She is doing intense dance concerts that last hours a day so let's not exaggerate and say her standing/sitting/laying down/walking/whatever you want for an hour is too physically intensive. Trust me, you would burn more calories maneuvering yourself through Tokyo traffic for 10 minutes then that. It is simply mismanagement on Up-Front's part, they aren't exactly known for their smart moves. Hell, Momochi had 2 events at the same venue and was sitting/standing in the same place for 80% of the time.

But Momochi doesn't have a lumbar disc herniation so using her as a reason why something as simple as sitting or standing in the same position for a long time isn't going to cause any problems for someone who does have the condition doesn't make sense at all. Before I ended up with the condition I could do all of that without any problems at all. Now that I have the condition (which I've had for a lot longer than Maa-chan has had it) simple things such as sitting or standing in the same position or a small walk can end up leaving me feeling stiff and uncomfortable and on some occasions in a lot of pain and unable to walk properly. In fact I recently had a bad relapse and couldn't walk upright properly for several days due to something as simple as sitting most of the time. One of my thoughts when it happened was "Please don't let this happen to Maa-chan" because it left me feeling extremely uncomfortable and frustrated because I hadn't been doing anything that would count as physically intensive beforehand to cause it happen and I know that if that happened to Maa-chan it would leave her feeling extremely frustrated and upset and in turn leave her fans feeling upset and worried for her.

I understand that you want to see her to pay your respects and congratulate her on her recovery and wish her a happy birthday, and it's a pity that getting to somewhere like the Midland Square Cinema Theatre in Nagoya when she's able to have a birthday event there is difficult for you, but you and the other Maa-chan fans who missed out on seeing her aren't the only fans who've missed out on going to their favourite member's birthday event. I've seen lots of fans who've had to go through the frustration of missing out on seeing their favourite members' birthday events. The real problem is not mismanagement, or at least not exactly in the way that you're claiming it to be. Having only one event in a day and Maa-chan having to take it easy so as not to have a relapse is not mismanagement. However running a system in which people who are already paying members for a fan club can only get event tickets to see their favourite members if they win them in a lottery and not properly estimating the amount of fans who'll be wanting to attend the events so that they can decide where to have the events or how many events in one day that'll need to have to accommodate everyone who's wanting to see them if the venue they've booked isn't big enough to have all the fans at the one event is poor mismanagement and needs to be addressed as soon as possible. If UpFront were to see that there's a lot more fans who are wanting to attend than what they're expecting to attend some events at venues as big as Differ Ariake and that it's difficult for some fans to get to Nagoya to see birthday events there instead they might give the members (including Maa-chan) who only got one event each on the day of their birthday events this year more than one event on the same day or a bigger event venue next year. It has happened before and I'm sure it'll happen again next year for members like Maa-chan who were only able to have one event on the day of their birthday event.

As for this year I know it's not as ideal as seeing her in person, but there is still a chance that someone will organise a birthday message book for her to give fans who can't attend her birthday event a chance to congratulate her on her recovery and wish her a happy birthday that way instead :)

#14003 Masakisama

Masakisama

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

I hope that she sings some original songs on her Bday event.

#14004 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Your reasoning doesn't make sense though because the only members so far this year who've had more than one event on the same day for their birthday are Ayumi, Haachin, and Akane. Maria and Sakura only had one event each on the days during which their birthday events took place. I know it's frustrating that she's only getting one event on the day her birthday event takes place, but you have to realise that Maa-chan isn't the only one in Morning Musume this year that this has happened to, so she's not exactly being singled out and treated unfairly while the rest of the group gets lots of events for their birthdays because that's not what's happening at all.

Please don't follow up a statement such as your reasoning doesn't make sense with misinformation. Not only did Maria have two events, Harunan had 2 events, Yuuka had 2 events, Morito had 3 events (added specifically because a lot of people failed to get in!), Nanamin had 2 events, Akari had 2 events, Karin had 2 events,  Yamaki had 2 events, Funakki and Rikako will have 2 events, and those are just the ones I have and will be going to. Nearly all H!P members get 2 events so everyone who loses the first lottery gets to go to the second one (they have a system that can check the losers). Mizuki and Kudou both had one event at Ariake as well (the biggest one they do events at) and there was no backlash because people could attend, but Up-Front made a misjudgment in giving Maachan only one performance when there is a much higher demand to see her. They should have realized they could have filled Ariake twice, or a venue such as TFT 1000 at least twice, especially because a lot of people always attend both events and they would have both all the people who were left out as well as people who already went to see the first one. It was poorly set up.

But Momochi doesn't have a lumbar disc herniation so using her as a reason why something as simple as sitting or standing in the same position for a long time isn't going to cause any problems for someone who does have the condition doesn't make sense at all. Before I ended up with the condition I could do all of that without any problems at all. Now that I have the condition (which I've had for a lot longer than Maa-chan has had it) simple things such as sitting or standing in the same position or a small walk can end up leaving me feeling stiff and uncomfortable and on some occasions in a lot of pain and unable to walk properly. In fact I recently had a bad relapse and couldn't walk upright properly for several days due to something as simple as sitting most of the time. One of my thoughts when it happened was "Please don't let this happen to Maa-chan" because it left me feeling extremely uncomfortable and frustrated because I hadn't been doing anything that would count as physically intensive beforehand to cause it happen and I know that if that happened to Maa-chan it would leave her feeling extremely frustrated and upset and in turn leave her fans feeling upset and worried for her.

Where did I use Momochi as an example for saying "something as simple as sitting or standing in the same position for a long time isn't going to cause any problems for someone who does have the condition?" I can not find that part anywhere. I clearly using her as an example to show how non-intensive and lax Birthday Events can be set-up; if Maachan wants to do anything else that is fine. But that is not the problem in the first place because for the umpteenth time, she is dancing in concerts for hours a day, she shouldn't have to do anything close to feeling any type of discomfort in comparison to that. I feel for you condition, but your situation at that point is not like Maachan's situation at this point or her doctor, family, fans and especially Up-Front now would have not allowed her to do an intensive concert tour with hours of dancing and rehearsals. They already messed up before. Was it easier for you to do hours of dancing and singing than it was to sit/lie down/walk around/do anything you could possibly do at a BD event? Even if the answer is yes, which is unlikely, the argument could even then still be made that she could have simply danced and sung for the majority of the event like she does at concerts, if somehow she doesn't have a problem with that. There is no counter-argument. We should not underestimate Maachan when she is feeling fine enough to do intensive concerts. A BD event is absolutely nothing compared to that, she could be doing it in the same way as she spends time at her house.

I'm actually pretty sure that people with back conditions do get medical dispense for jobs that requires standing still, or just sitting in a chair at an office.  :whistle:

Which simply means it is of course straining for the back of someone.

Is it a mismanagement from Up-Front ? Certainly (too bad, before Tsunku did get all the blame, now it's those dumb Up-Front staff doing all they can to mismanage everyone in the roster).

But is it related to a kind of safety regarding Maachan medical condition ? Most probably.

I am pretty sure people in that kind of condition are not doing concert tours. Kuro, are you really comparing people putting the blame on a song writer who even said he had little control over what the company manages with the people putting blame on the company management? There is quite a bit of difference. Sure, the company who disregarded Maachan's worsening condition can do nothing wrong, yup.

The real problem is not mismanagement, or at least not exactly in the way that you're claiming it to be. Having only one event in a day and Maa-chan having to take it easy so as not to have a relapse is not mismanagement.

Wait, where was it announced that they are not doing another event because she has to take it easy? If there is none, than this is an assumption. An unlikely one too with how intensive her activities are.  All I can see is a company booking too few seats for customer demand. That is not an assumption.

However running a system in which people who are already paying members for a fan club can only get event tickets to see their favourite members if they win them in a lottery and not properly estimating the amount of fans who'll be wanting to attend the events so that they can decide where to have the events or how many events in one day that'll need to have to accommodate everyone who's wanting to see them if the venue they've booked isn't big enough to have all the fans at the one event is poor mismanagement and needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

So it is poor management and we agree, good. They somehow greatly underestimated customer demand despite knowing how in demand she is with her comeback and current popularity and messed up, which caused a lot of fans to be upset. That is all there is to it, anything else is just speculating. Let's move on from this, more Maachan pics plz.

#14005 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

@Kinjiru

But it isn't misinformation. The fan club site clearly stated that Maria only had one event this year for her birthday:

http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=9754

There is no notice anywhere on the fan club website stating that she would have an extra event on the same day.

The only other birthday event she had this year was the joint one she had in Nagoya with Ayumi and Haachin. As for the other girls you mentioned most of them had events at smaller venues so giving them more than one event for their birthday events is understandable. Also claiming that only Maa-chan is worthy of having more than one event at Differ Ariake because she's high in demand is completely ignoring the fact that a lot of fans wanting to see birthday events at Differ Ariake that only had one event (such as Sakura's birthday event this year) had to go the frustration of missing out on seeing them due to losing a ticket lottery.

I agree with you that things should be better managed in future to allow more fans to attend Maa-chan's birthday events, but I don't agree that she's the only one that this has happened to and whose fans are being unfairly treated by UpFront's system of giving out tickets to events to fans who are wishing to attend.

That being said though I'll drop the subject since I don't think we're going to ever fully agree on this topic and it's just going end up being a pointless debate and make Maa-chan's thread difficult to visit if we keeping going on about it.

#14006 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:16 PM

I think UF is extremely fair to all H!P members and their fans unlike many other idol agencies I know lol

so if Maachan can do more than 1 event or get a bigger stage, every H!P members have to "upgrade" as well lol

it's just not realistic

the figure scale just got shipped and the next item is ready to preorder  :ph34r:

http://www.cdjapan.c...ct/NEOEGA-26532

NEOEGA-26532.jpg?v=1NEOEGA-26532_2.jpg?v=1

msav94yo8k2i.jpg

nice to hear that yours got shipped

mine will probably shipping soon with my other preorders lol (food/TV/phone vs idols... I choose idols lol)

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#14007 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

I think UF is extremely fair to all H!P members and their fans unlike many other idol agencies I know lol

so if Maachan can do more than 1 event or get a bigger stage, every H!P members have to "upgrade" as well lol

it's just not realistic

Oh, you think the company has to treat the fan in a relative equality ? That's a bold assumption XD

To be fair on Kinjiru, being a fan is being a fan, and it's an understandable anger following  that deception.

#14008 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:13 AM

Simplified:

Fukuchan etc. : One event, little to no backlash or customer dissatisfaction. Business outcome: fine, though definite potential for improvement.

Maachan after long absence and dealing with hernia: One event, significant amount of people failing to get in results in large amount of customer dissatisfaction. Business outcome: bad, large potential for improvement.

Simple as that, fairness in regards to members has nothing to do with it, it is pure business: Supply & Demand. Harunan performed at a much smaller venue, that is just how it is in business, it is not possible to treat all members the same way. If they could give the other members who performed at Ariake a 2nd event just like Momochi because there are too many people losing the lottery they should definitely do it, but complaints seem to far and in between. If fairness took a part in anything it could be argued that she deserved two events over other members since she has been absent for so long while of the fans of the other members could meet their favorites during handshake, checki and release events. I wont argue that though, because it is a business decision and member fairness takes no part in it in the first place.

#14009 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

SAYUMAA!!!

C-Jo6UUUwAAbFQB.jpg

>>Vid

New unofficial pics

C-BNJCOVwAAHkVQ.jpg

#14010 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

I'm not a Maachan fan tbh, but I'm still in awe of how, post-Sayashi and post-Sayumi, she's become one of the key members (if not the key member) in Morning Musume, with the kouhais depending on her and with so much of the group performances revolving around her. Truly amazing to see her growth in the group.

#14011 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

I love the new unofficial pictures and I LOVE the new tour outfits! Honestly these are the best outfits as a whole they got in forever. I honestly can't remember if they ever had a tour where I was as satisfied with the outcome of all of the costumes. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#14012 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Some caps from Taipei DVD XD Lots of HaaMaa <3

7NAMW71.jpg

#14013 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

HaaMaa! I feel blessed!!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#14014 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

Wait, 18% got tickets for both events?  They should give other people a chance and make it a limit to just be able to go to 1 event only, since so many fans stay without the chance to see her.

#14015 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

More caps from Asobista

C9quiCNUMAA0Nj7.jpg

https://twitter.com/...186995249102848

C9g2-zEU0AAtfIt.jpgC9g2-zGUMAAOFCc.jpg

Start from 15:19 ~ 

Robin from Ciao Bella Cinquetti passionately talking about her love for Morning Musume and especially Maachan. 
She said Maachan inherits ways of singing of graduated members and she said that point of Maachan seems pretty famous among fans as well. She said Maa's rhythm feelling was amazing and mentioned her solo performance - Do it now!. Robin was very impressed with  Maa's expression and the way she moves her body during that performance. Even though Maachan is younger than her, she thinks Maachan is really amazing.
She also said Maachan has variety of movement during her solo part, especially in WIL's Is it necessary part. Then Aina (also from Ciao Bella Cinquetti) added "Fans who can matome that are also amazing!" and she said when watching those matome video, she realized that even just in 1 second, Maa could do such expression so she wants to study that from Maachan.

#14016 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:01 AM

nice to hear that yours got shipped

mine will probably shipping soon with my other preorders lol (food/TV/phone vs idols... I choose idols lol)

its smaller than expected  :ph34r:

ba9b7d545585844.jpg 0463b9545583680.jpg 63654f545583729.jpg  7439e2545585827.jpg

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#14017 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

waiting for a blog post from Maachan regarding Duu's graduation...

I'm honestly worried about her right now..

She had a hard time dealing with Sayashi's graduation, & now her best buddy is graduating..

MAADUU will be separated.. :sob: :sob:

#14018 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

I don't want to curse it, but I think Maachan might want to follow Duu. :/

#14019 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

I wonder how she is handling the news...  Stay strong Maachan!

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#14020 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

This is what Maachan was worried about, I don't know how she will handle it

Posted Image