21587 replies to this topic

#2601 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

lol, There are many errors in her new blog entry but they are cute XD

Maachan seems to get along with Sakura. She said she was happy to talk a lot with her :)

Haha is it? Can you help translate the whole entry for us please? Thanks.

Posted Image

wgQx21y.jpg

#2602 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

^
Yup it is true. It's one of many classic Maachan stories. :lol:

Posted Image

a chicken kappa penguin?!?!?

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#2603 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

LOL at Maachan :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipnzenXGdNc

Also, since its my 500th post.....
Spoiler

wgQx21y.jpg

#2604 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

^
Haha, that was hilarious! And she ran into Daaishi's cuddle then <3

caCYGi9.jpg

#2605 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

zam: where did that snow story come from? did she or someone in the group mentioned it in a radio?

I can't recall exactly where I heard/read it. Very likely it was from Sayu, on her radio show, blog or an interview. Not 100% sure about it.

I won't say Masaki is "aho" ^^; Masaki already showed she have very good logic which demonstrates she is smart. As for the snow incident, I think it has to do with Masaki being very innocent/naive. But no worries, I have no doubt Masaki had learn from her mistake :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2606 mmfan123

mmfan123

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

^ from takamaruyo

[Radio] 2012-01-29 Riho Deli Highlights
Rihoriho opens up the show by telling us she no longer sounds like an old man! If you have kept up with the show over the past two episodes you'll remember that Rihoriho killed her voice during the H!P winter concert tour. She pretty much sounded like Haruka for the past two weeks. But today she tells us she is 100% back to Rihoriho mode. She also has a very funny story to share with us this time. Over the New Year's holiday, 10th gen member Satou Masaki had traveled back to Hokkaido to visit her family. As you know, Hokkaido is at the very northern tip of Japan and gets a ton of snow every year. Satou thought it'd be a great idea to bring back some Hokkaido snow for the other MM girls to see. Satou apparently packed a container full of snow and brought it back to Tokyo with her. Somewhere during the trip back, Satou checked the container and was shocked/saddened to find that all the snow had melted T_T. Rihoriho says this shows how pure of a girl Satou is.

#2607 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

^Thanks.
I tot it would have been from Sayu since Sayu was the one who always talked about Masaki ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2608 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

Another Masaki anecdote:

Haruna and Masaki were roommates for the first part of the Hawaii tour. The day after they arrived, Haruna went to take a bath. However, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep for an hour and a half, and she was woken up by someone pounding on the bathroom door. It was Masaki, who was screaming, "Harunan! Are you alive?! Are you alive?!" Haruna also said that the first day or so that they got there, Masaki spent the entire day sleeping, except for when she woke up to eat lunch. She didn't eat anything else, and woke back up around 8 at night.

Source
Spoiler

DDOhydd.gif

#2609 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

LOL at Maachan :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipnzenXGdNc

Also, since its my 500th post.....

Spoiler

Gratz on your 500th post Ahn! You're always contributing to this thread, so I'll definitely vote for you as Maachan's greatest fan when the time comes :D

Keep up the good work!

#2610 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

Another Masaki anecdote:

Haruna and Masaki were roommates for the first part of the Hawaii tour. The day after they arrived, Haruna went to take a bath. However, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep for an hour and a half, and she was woken up by someone pounding on the bathroom door. It was Masaki, who was screaming, "Harunan! Are you alive?! Are you alive?!" Haruna also said that the first day or so that they got there, Masaki spent the entire day sleeping, except for when she woke up to eat lunch. She didn't eat anything else, and woke back up around 8 at night.

Source

Spoiler

Haha the epic Maachan stories continues. Her stories can really be made into a book in the future. :lol:

^
Thanks NightOfFire! I will definitely continue to contribute here. :)

From Sayu's blog - http://gree.jp/michi...entry/650326206

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I'm so jealous of Sayu!

wgQx21y.jpg

#2611 thaipokecard

thaipokecard

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 614 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

http://nantonaku-tl.net/?p=30688
translated by Nantonaku.
...Signature in Progress...
Posted Image

#2612 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

I heard Maachan being mentioned? What are they saying about her?

wgQx21y.jpg

#2613 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

Another Masaki anecdote:

Haruna also said that the first day or so that they got there, Masaki spent the entire day sleeping, except for when she woke up to eat lunch. She didn't eat anything else, and woke back up around 8 at night.

Hahaha XD That was pretty bad jet lag experience for Masaki ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2614 thaipokecard

thaipokecard

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 614 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

^
I would imagine she was excited while on the plane and didn't sleep at all.
...Signature in Progress...
Posted Image

#2615 jukucho-love

jukucho-love

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

lol, There are many errors in her new blog entry but they are cute XD

Maachan seems to get along with Sakura. She said she was happy to talk a lot with her :)

Haha is it? Can you help translate the whole entry for us please? Thanks.

Well, it's hard to translate. The second sentence"今日は、朝から良い太陽が出て気持ちまーちゃんでーす。" has various interpretations.
If I translate it literally, it would be like "A good sun is up this morning, so I feel like a Maachan."
I think she wanted to write "気持ちが良い、and I guess what she means is;The weather is nice this morning and I feel good.

In the third sentence, 会った should be 在った or あった, and いるののですが should be いるのですが.

Whole sentence translation;

Yoo-hoo, Good morning.
The weather is nice this morning and I feel good.
Oda Sakura-san, who was announced as the 11th generation member on Sep 14, has been with us!
At first I was shy with her and I couldn't speak to her, but We have been in the same dressing room for days, We talked a lot, and that made me happy.

I heard Maachan being mentioned? What are they saying about her?

Tsuku: Who do you think is shining in Hello project now?
Sakura: Sato Masaki-san
Tsuku: Why?
Sakura: Her dance. I thought She was cool when she moved her neck (probably in Wakuteka take a chance).

#2616 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

^ from takamaruyo

[Radio] 2012-01-29 Riho Deli Highlights
Rihoriho opens up the show by telling us she no longer sounds like an old man! If you have kept up with the show over the past two episodes you'll remember that Rihoriho killed her voice during the H!P winter concert tour. She pretty much sounded like Haruka for the past two weeks. But today she tells us she is 100% back to Rihoriho mode. She also has a very funny story to share with us this time. Over the New Year's holiday, 10th gen member Satou Masaki had traveled back to Hokkaido to visit her family. As you know, Hokkaido is at the very northern tip of Japan and gets a ton of snow every year. Satou thought it'd be a great idea to bring back some Hokkaido snow for the other MM girls to see. Satou apparently packed a container full of snow and brought it back to Tokyo with her. Somewhere during the trip back, Satou checked the container and was shocked/saddened to find that all the snow had melted T_T. Rihoriho says this shows how pure of a girl Satou is.

Thanks ~

Love reading Maa-chan's stories

Hey guys, is there a name for Sato's fans ? :c18:

#2617 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

@jukucho-love Thanks for the translations!

Lol at Maachan's blogging mistakes. Good to hear that she has already started talking a lot with Sakura. And Maachan is truly shining with her improved dancing skills! :good:

@page11 I don't think so. Do the other member's fans have a name for themselves?

wgQx21y.jpg

#2618 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

今日は、朝から良い太陽が出て気持ちまーちゃんでーす。

Its not really a mistake, I think its just the style of talking that Masaki uses :)
The way I read it is:
Today, since this morning a good sun has come out. Maachan feels good.

Remember, 気持ち also means feeling good, without specifically saying 気持ちが良い ( kimochi ga yoi ).
When you want to say you are not feeling good, then you have to specifically say 気持ちがわるい ( kimochi ga warui ).

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2619 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Maachan's fan = Maafan? :lol:

I'd like to see MasakixSakura-performance! I mean, high voice and lower voice together ^_^ And if they're pretty good friens~~
And about Sakura, I found this from Tumblr;

Masaki: Oda-san, what MM song do you like the best?
Oda-chan: May I pick two? They’ll be Namidacchi-
wotas: Ohhhhhhh
Oda-chan: and Mikan.
wotas: Ohhhhhhh
Sayu: Oh, all the fans here are applauding.
Masaki: I see, you must be fond of kinda calm songs, right?
wotas: Ehhhhhhhhh
Sayu: Are you sure? Do you know how Mikan sounds like?
Masaki: Sure! Don’t you remember that I sang it recently?
Reina: Then why don’t you sing it now?
Masaki: Ehhhhhhhhh, wait a sec please. (stepping back)
Reina: No, we won’t wait. Time goes by quickly.
Sayu: While you’re hesitating, Oda-chan the good singer might take your place.
Oda-chan: May I?

Probably from one MC from their Autumn tour? XD

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#2620 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

Maachan's fan = Maafan? :lol:

Perfect! XD

paqp.jpg