Her hair isn't so short anymore :D

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#2403 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

So it seems that in the recent Morning Jogakuin radio show with Fuku-chan, Zukki and Sato, they talked about how Sato is now banned by Momochi from being nearby when they're changing clothes since Sato likes her too much. XD

Maybe Momochi's not quite accustomed to Sato's way of showing affection? :lol:

#2404 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

^
what?? XDD wow maachan, this girl always surprises me :] I think that's kinda cute though. And i'm sure momochi will warm up to maachan <3 they all do ^__^

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#2405 Yunacchi

Yunacchi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hahaha poor Maachan! XD

twitter ~~ last.fm

モーニング娘。は永遠の愛の形!

i am very very sorry for my broken english m(__ __)m

#2406 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

So it seems that in the recent Morning Jogakuin radio show with Fuku-chan, Zukki and Sato, they talked about how Sato is now banned by Momochi from being nearby when they're changing clothes since Sato likes her too much. XD

Now I'm wondering what Masaki did to Momo to get her the ban ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2407 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

Another interesting story about Maachan :lol: - http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3616

Ma-chan starts the show right away with a story of the girls going back home to Tokyo after their Osaka concert. Ma-chan, Zukki and Fukuchan all happened to be sitting next to each other. Zukki says Ma-chan was watching a movie on her iPad to kill time while on the train. Now the train is a place where you are supposed to be quiet but Ma-chan was laughing really hard during the movie. Ma-chan says she couldn’t help it, the movie was really funny. Fukuchan watched the movie together with Ma-chan but says the whole thing was so weird. Ma-chan laughs at really awkward parts of the movie, parts that are not meant to be funny. Ma-chan also skips any emotional or dramatic scenes in the movie too. Fukuchan was really confused by this because it’s not like they were running out of time on the train ride. Ma-chan says the emotional scenes make her sleepy and she watches movies solely for the purpose of keeping herself awake. She avoids watching crying scenes, etc.

wgQx21y.jpg

#2408 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

Momochi obviously saw what happened to Reina and said that wouldn't happen to her so she took some precautionary action! :lol:

I was thinking about this thread discussing Maachan softening Reina up and then I read the month-old Oricon interview where Haruna and Haruka talked about this too! This, and that anecdote above..........well, this is one special girl!

#2409 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

that movie thing made me laugh so much XD

#2410 OrAcioN_Sies

OrAcioN_Sies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

wow....maachan has a lot of suprises .... we need to list down her adorable stories~!!

5-headphones
7-clocks apps
hates emotional and dramatic scenes in a movie
hates wig

errr.... what else??

ProbLEM Of DA FuTURe.......ToDaY !!!!
SEIS-06
Mo:MU:Su:CR:A:ze

#2411 thaipokecard

thaipokecard

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 614 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

^
laugh without a reason
...Signature in Progress...
Posted Image

#2412 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

it seems like Masaki did some modelling before MM? a friend shared this photo of her to me and well..
Posted Image
Posted Image
source

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#2413 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Now I'm wondering what Masaki did to Momo to get her the ban ^^;

her signature 'bear hug' ? XD
like she usually do to Reina :w00t:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#2414 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

^ ^

Yeah, I knew about that.......I saw those pics on either JPHip or Jplop, also including the webpage at the agency she worked at.

That means that out of the kyukki/juukies, the only one without any previous experience at all was Zukki! As well as Maachan, Erina and Haruna had done some modelling, Riho and Ayumi had previous dance performance experience and Mizuki and Kuduu were Eggs.

It would seem that Tsunku is now staying away from totally inexperienced girls (like Aika and Koharu) for even consideration into getting into the group. This may account for people like Nakazawa commenting that this young group seems ready to burst out of the gate!

#2415 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

But I think that in HPT they say that maachan had 0 experience when her first set of photos.
But maybe they just ignore as same with Riho, she was in Fashionable before audition (but not in the DVD because the girls rotate) and they not show any scene from the stage.
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#2416 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:05 AM

wasn't it fuku-chan that was banned from changing in the same room as momo? I mean... she is a momo wota haha.

^
love those pre-momusu photos. I really hope we can see her again with long hair soon.

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#2417 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

But I think that in HPT they say that maachan had 0 experience when her first set of photos.
But maybe they just ignore as same with Riho, she was in Fashionable before audition (but not in the DVD because the girls rotate) and they not show any scene from the stage.

Riho was sick the day the DVD was filmed.

Also, Erina's modeling stuff has also never been mentioned. It was dug up during the auditions the same way Masaki's photos were. They've both done so little of it that it's probably not considered to be substantial experience.

#2418 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

it seems like Masaki did some modelling before MM? a friend shared this photo of her to me and well..

Those are profile pics. Having a profile pic at an agency doesn't mean Masaki was ever given a modelling job. From the HPT episode featuring the 11th gen announcement, Masaki obviously have no photo shoot experiecne hence I doubt she ever did any modelling ^^;

Concerning the story ahn shared with us about Masaki watching the movie on her Ipad.
Since the movie was on her Ipad, I assume she had seen it a number of times and was already familiar with the story. If I was in Masaki's shoes I would have done the same - skipping the mushy and crying parts. The one who is weird here was Fuku-hime ^^; She sometimes can be so straight and innocent she expects everyone to do things by the book XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2419 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Full radio rip of What's Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo

I love this song. I believe it is Maachan singing at 4:54. <3

wgQx21y.jpg

#2420 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

^ her voice is so prominent. XD

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users