Maachan again got free promotion thanks to her wota BiSH LingLing
Next week episode of Sujiganeeze (スジガネーゼ) on Fuji TV, LingLing shows Maachan's photobook to the MCs who are Moriyama Naotaro and Ayanokoji Sho (both are singers)
LingLing says she would be so nervous seeing Maachan's photobook alone so she would like them to see it with her
From Maria's interview for B.L.T (Feb 2019 issue) Black or White ＜ambivalent＞
Q: Do Morning Musume members noitice the change of you?
Maria: Sometimes Sato Masaki-san would tell me "You have changed".
Because she watches the members pretty closely, she noitices even the smallest change of us.
's blog on Dec 2
(Maria's hometown concert)
Sato Masaki-san did it for Maria
Sato-san, yesterday and today
She put glittering lamé on my eyes for me (glittering eyeshadow)
Sato-san is Tinker Bell
Yesterday and today in the dressing room,
looking at nostalgic photos and videos,
by the way it was Maachan who showed them to me,
It's when it was decided that we'd appear on "Waratte Iitomo"
The pic was like "the state of members being happy!" LOL
I thought "It was taken very well~"
Our young selves are so cute~
This blog is retweeted a lot so I tried reading it
It's a blog of a JE wota writing her feelings after going to Momusu concert
It's pretty interesting so I summarize some main points
- She got invited to the concert by her friend in college days - a Maachan wota (A-chan), since there was 1 more ticket left, she invited another friend of her in college days (C-chan) who also a JE wota (KAT-TUN fan). Also B-chan, her college friend - her housemate - not a wota, joined this group and went to the concert
- Preparing for the concert day, they went to karaoke & opened a class learning about Momusu. A-chan introduced them about Momusu by letting them watch KANJAM where HYADAIN, Oomori Seiko and Matsuoka Mayu passionately talk about Momusu's history. Thanks to that, it's easy for them to understand Momusu's system and history. A-chan let them watch many LIVE concert DVD as well.
Because Momusu is a group of members-changing, which is something never happened in Johnny's. At first, the writer didn't feel the initimacy of the group, howeve after being explained that the group has things like "this girl has the feeling of becoming the next Ace~", she thinks it's actually pretty cool
She was impressed by the lyrics of Momusu's songs.
Then they talked about NEWS, A-chan explained if NEWS were H!P members, KoyaShige couple would be MaaDuu (Koyama Keiichiro -> Yajima Maimi, Tegoshi -> Maria, Tegomass -> 13ki)
After watching a lot of Momusu stuff, the writer is interested in Oda and Chii -> likes Chii's face, has eye-catching charm, Oda was not really her type but she likes Oda's performance.
B-chan likes Maria.
- Concert day, she was impressed by the number of female fans. When she was lining in the station's female toilet near the venue, she even thought "Is there an event of young actor near here today as well?"
A-chan was wearing her self-made Maachan emerald green T-shirt
She was pretty nervous when male wotas was around her.
- She was impressed by the fan call and many different things she experienced in Momusu's concert as well then she wrote about her feelings of the song and lyrics
- She wrote about What is LOVE?, she said "The lyrics are the best no matter how many times you listen to it"
Then suddenly she wrote a long paragraph about Maachan
"I know it's all of sudden but can I talk about Maachan? The way Sato Masaki grabs fans' hearts was so great. I was trapped by the way she makes us feel that she can see us through the crowd.
Firstly, she reminds me of Sengoku Kiyosumi from the 3rd Tennis no Oujisama's musical. I think they have the same way of performing. (*It's just my own impression, no one shares the same feeling with me yet)
She was turning her back to the camera while singing one chorus, after that, she turned back and looked at the camera, made eye-contact with fans, did a perfect face-pose very on point and smiled.
"Wait!!!!!!!!?!!!?!!Eh???!?!?! Our eyes just met!!!! (*Through the camera)"
Isn't she looking over there just now!!!!!!
Every time, every time... the moments I was off-guard, I was killed by Maachan's performance, that girl is scary. She's like a *Toorima (phantom killer - lit: demon who attacks people he crosses in the street)
In a song when she was stirring up the audience, she said "Oi, oi, oi?" in a teasing voice, she was making fun of the fans call, with a cute face she was like "It's wrong! It's not enough!" then her expression changed, she shouted "OI! OI! OI! BRING IT ON! BUDOUKAN!!!!"
That was ~~~~~~~~ the best ecstasy!
Because I'm type of people that make distance with other people's oshi as if they are my friends' boyfriends. If Maachan weren't A-chan's Oshi, I would definitely oshi her... once again, that's what I thought"
- By the way, C-chan likes Eripon