• Please log in to reply
21590 replies to this topic

#6161 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

^Welcome dude. What you experienced is called Masakization. Now you know what name you'd give to your daughter if ever. :D 

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#6162 FRESHSKY

FRESHSKY

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hi guys. I'm new to this thread and also new to the world of idol. I used to laugh idol groups, whether it is japanese, korean, etc. But somehow by accident I watched the wagamama MV on youtube and it catched my attention. At the beginning, I only notice Sayumi and Riho as the catchiest personel, but more and more I search, read and watch MM, I cannot resist myself to like Maa-chan. I'm already 30 years old, a married guy, blessed with 3 sons. I always want to have a daughter, so everytime I'm looking at Maachan, I always consider her as my daughter that I never have. I will support her and hopefully she'll become a great person I can proud of, even if it is only as my virtual daughter. See you again... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Welcome! I suppose you have a name for your future daughter now! :P

It seems like a lot of people would like someone like Maa-chan as a daughter, me included! I mean, who could resist!? <3 Look at that smiling face!~ <3

image121001_MasakiSato_20121002001556.jp

24eef9b3-4f41-4002-bdc3-5b9834ddea14_zps

#6163 xxxmayuriin

xxxmayuriin

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

Maa-chan is a sunshine girl  ^_^

#6164 ichibanb

ichibanb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Shoot Tsuju and Kago were super brats and were mega popular.  I don't think Maachan has too much to worry about.  She'll soon out grow this phase, and I'm sure many will then miss her antics.

#6165 TIMMII

TIMMII

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

^ hope she wont end up like those two, then

#6166 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

QBTy5H9.jpg
http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm22184175

Maa-chan getting some love. ^-^ Aside from her, Sayu is the only other one to get special treatment here. Hope this wasn't posted previously; did a quick search.

#6167 ikimono133

ikimono133

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

Let's talk about the new MV
Maachan looks perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

My caps

Spoiler

On picture #2, I can see that Maa-chan's face and body has started to change from a teenage into mid-adult girl. Her look will be prettier by age. I also very like her costume on the MV. Long short apparently is very suitable with her.

My caps

Spoiler

On picture #2, I can see that Maa-chan's face and body has started to change from a teenage into mid-adult girl. Her look will be prettier by age. I also very like her costume on the MV. Long short apparently is very suitable with her.

My caps

Spoiler

#6168 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

^ Really? You like that costume... I mean I found that long pants looks ridiculous, I really dislike it :lol:

And Maachan starts to switch on her "cool" mood XD

This gif XD

tumblr_mzcip2JeXK1qi1bw5o2_500.gif

Hi guys. I'm new to this thread and also new to the world of idol. I used to laugh idol groups, whether it is japanese, korean, etc. But somehow by accident I watched the wagamama MV on youtube and it catched my attention. At the beginning, I only notice Sayumi and Riho as the catchiest personel, but more and more I search, read and watch MM, I cannot resist myself to like Maa-chan. I'm already 30 years old, a married guy, blessed with 3 sons. I always want to have a daughter, so everytime I'm looking at Maachan, I always consider her as my daughter that I never have. I will support her and hopefully she'll become a great person I can proud of, even if it is only as my virtual daughter. See you again... Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

It seems like a lot of people would like someone like Maa-chan as a daughter, me included! I mean, who could resist!? <3 Look at that smiling face!~ <3

Awwwww <3 <3 <3

Some Maagifs on tumblr

Spoiler

#6169 ikimono133

ikimono133

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

^ Really? You like that costume... I mean I found that long pants looks ridiculous, I really dislike it :lol:
And Maachan starts to switch on her "cool" mood XD
This gif XD
tumblr_mzcip2JeXK1qi1bw5o2_500.gif

It seems like a lot of people would like someone like Maa-chan as a daughter, me included! I mean, who could resist!? <3 Look at that smiling face!~ <3
Awwwww <3 <3 <3

Some Maagifs on tumblr
Yup, I like Maachan wearing long pants, just like in Wagamama MV where she wear the all-black dress. Well, that's my appeal anyway.

#6170 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

^ hope she wont end up like those two, then

No worries about that since Masaki have lots of members who love her as a sister, a freind and a daughter ( cough*Sayu*cough ).
Anyways, Kuduu and Ishida will never let that happen :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6171 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

^

^ If that pants were not loose and looked like the ones in Wagamama, i would like it :D

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm22444567

I always think Maachan is one of the best dancers in current MM, I like her clear dance moves and reading the comments in this video, many praise her dancing too (at 1:37)

Sometimes her dancing looks lazy just like Reina but in my own opinion, both are great dancers.

And Maachan seems poplular with MM fans on Nicovideo :sleep: *those comments pop up when Maa's solo comes near the end of the performance*

This one, too

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm22152025

#6172 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

I think the same xDDD Right now it's not the best but she has potential. Her moves are very clean, I kind of envy that from her XD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#6173 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

^ Yeah, I also think she's become a very good dancer, I was really impressed in her moves in wagamama, and I believe she's the best dancer in the "mid tier" (Goddess tier: the dancing queens, High tier: Fukuchan and Sakura). 

Thanks for posting those gifs page11! Ikuta bullying Maachan was funny! XD

So supposedly Maachan said she hated Zukki the most in the world... And then we had the recent situation with her, when Maachan ended up crying... I think they don't like each other  :ph34r:

#6174 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

D: I hope not :( I like both Zukki and Maa-chan so I hope they get along. Also, I'm not sure how much of an exaggeration that is or the context; didn't Maa-chan also say she hated Ikuta because Ikuta went over to Reina's house? XD

But, if it's actually true, I suppose I can see why. Well, we know that Maa-chan is like a child, and Zukki is often the one who is correcting her on various things (from what I hear). It's natural for kids to not like getting corrected a lot. You know, like that "stop telling me, I know what I'm doing, I can do it myself" kids tend to do whenever you suggest things to them. 

Or I could be completely wrong and they are just destined to be another Gaki-Reina pair ._.

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#6175 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

^

^

Take into context that she also said she hated Ikuta because Eripon was trying to boast or say something about Reina and her as a joke.

Ma-chan has that immature attitude, kinda sometimes reminds me of a young Tsuji XD ...I don't think we should look at these things in so much detail considering we don't know the behind the scenes fully.

#6176 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

How can they do things like this if they don't like each other :)

blog,%20Sato%20Masaki,%20Suzuki%20Kanon-blog,%20Sato%20Masaki,%20Suzuki%20Kanon-

blog,%20Niigaki%20Risa,%20Sato%20Masaki,

tumblr_mytw6hQ1ML1qi1bw5o4_250.giftumblr_mytw6hQ1ML1qi1bw5o1_250.gif

tumblr_mytw6hQ1ML1qi1bw5o2_250.giftumblr_mytw6hQ1ML1qi1bw5o3_250.gif

#6177 malgorium

malgorium

kogarasumaru

• Senpai
  • 1549 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

... anyways, Kuduu and Ishida will never let that happen :)

ahhhh. it made my heart feel so good to read that.

two names i have complete trust in. 

and don't worry, maa-chan! i will always love you  <3

PS ... i really enjoyed all the "daughter" wish comments in this thread. i'm the same way!

she's always the first one that comes to my mind in my future-family wish  :lol:  

(little chisa-chan's on that list too ... if anyone cares ><  LOL)

#6178 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

you guys are taking it too seriously.

kids (even some adults) say that all the time lol  (but yeah for adults, misunderstanding will get you restraining orders :ph34r: )

yes Maachan's body is so droolable, but she is mentally 6 :ph34r:

probably need to wait a couple of years to let that immature part of her  ... umm...  "dry out"

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#6179 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Of course Maa-chan and Zukki like each other. Plenty of times in clips and vids and blog posts, we've come to know that the members of the current M14 really get along and most of them have actually become friends. Watch the most recent DVD magazine or the one in which they go to the amusement park, for example. Kanon was going along very lovingly with Masaki in that one, I doubt so many things have changed since then for Zukki to have changed her mind about her kohai.

It's just Maa-chan is the most childish, sometimes she reacts/acts like a baby and like any other kid, once in a while she might get on the nerves of other people. I don't think there's anything else to consider about it. Besides, how many times have we not insulted or said mean things to our friends during a tense moment, but didn't mean really anything by it?

Back to Maa-chan's skills, once her "cool mode" is her default mode, she's going to be a force to be reckoned with. :good:

#6180 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Funny thing is, Zukki use to be the childish one. Remember how she always joke around Riho and Riho would be apologizing to us for her "crazy" friend :lol:
Now its Zukki on the recieving end of Masaki's childish antics XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users