• Please log in to reply
11296 replies to this topic

#10461 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:11 AM

Due the high number of the current MM members, management is trying to satisfy every fans of a particular member, so sometimes you kind of feel that Ayumi has been pushed in the back a little bit compared to before. If they reduce the number to 10 or 11 members, I think everyone will get a decent amount of exposure. But of course your popularity plays a big role in how much exposure you will get, so currently Mizuki and Haruka are the most in the center positions (Revenge of former Kenshuuseis ? :c11:).

Was that really the case when the formation was smaller? I still feel like Riho still had a prominent amount of screen time when they had less members, so I think less members wouldn't really change much (which you seem to be also aware too). I think Fukumura been pushed a little since awhile now, plenty of singing parts and besides, she is the leader, it wouldn't make sense for her to not have a lot of frontal positions. I think Haruka's position has more or less been the same though other than with the Sexy Cat single. But it's not like I'm counting lines (or seconds in the spotlight) here, just how much I remember seeing her in each MV, still feels around the same for me.

^^I'd love a Suberis-led MM. :D

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#10462 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:30 AM

Interesting, I always wondered about popularity and its impact on singles and stuff. Even though Haruka is popular, she only started to get prominent in the last few singles, and that's fluctuating tbh. Personally, I don't care that Sakura and Mizuki sing the most because they sound good. I want good sounding music. However, I always want Ayumi to be center in dances because that's the role I think she signed up for in MM.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#10463 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

^^ No but I wished it was, especially Kanon and Iikubo. Riho was the only ace, now they all want to be the ace.

Yes if you're popular you get more exposure time, and also if you're a good performer too. Ayumi is not a good singer but a great dancer and very popular, in BNM you couldn't notice her much, because it's 13ki first song so they had to show them more, in Jealousy I think she will have a good amount of exposure, but still 13ki's song (Although 12ki didn't have the same treatment).

What I'm trying to say is that if you have many members that want to be the ace, their exposure time will be limited, so management will favor some over the others depending on the image they want to portray in a certain period /single. So the lesser they are the more they get shown.

#10464 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

I don't count lines... and being center doesn't even mean you sing the most.
I want a proper center for her and it feels like Ayumi fans have been long waiting for it.
Well, I'll just blame my impatience and greediness XD
But you know "center" concept/idea/thing is getting overabused... I'm getting dragged 0_o now it seems like it's more bad than good.

#10465 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

Very Daaishi feeling around 26:45

#10466 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

I really want to see more of JJ recording (because Ayumi's rap) but they give me BNM XD 

However... i think she voice have improved a little, but i'm worried because she forced her voice sometimes  :blink:

#10467 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:24 AM

It seems that nobody has point it out  :o

Ayumin looks like Fate Stay Night "Saber" to me  :arrow:  <3  :wub:

C5McXnDUcAA_ewj.jpg

Saber.%28Fate.stay.night%29.600.1897101.

#10468 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:04 AM

^ That's an epic shot :good:

Commander Ayumi

#10469 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

Ayumin :wub:

Ishida%20Ayumi-689193.jpg

I'm waiting for JJ pv, i wanna see her shine :wub:

#10470 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

205tqhf.jpg

This is purely my opinion, but I really do think Ayumi and Sakura are the same height. Minus Ayumi's hair volume, there's no way she's 2 inches taller than her.

#10471 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

^ Yes, you are right. The last time heights were discussed and links for prove were posted, the result was:

Sakura and Yokoyan - 152.5cm

Ayumi - 153cm

The difference is very small, about 0.2 inches

#10472 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:08 AM

^where was the proof?

#10473 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

^where was the proof?

It was on this show if I recall correctly. During the actual show Oda and Ishida argued about it but we don't have the video of that since it was paid-to-watch ( I think ). So we only have this "after talk" video. Ishida mentioned about the height argument. It is sub-titled in English.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10474 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:19 AM

Thanks Zam!
Yeah I agree that Ayumi is taller but not that much. It's weird seeing photos of them next to each other and they virtually look the same height lol.

#10475 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

YAAAAAS.

SHINE, AYUMI, SHINE.

She looks very beautiful! and i'm so happy and proud for she bc of her rap skills -ithinkimgonnacryforthat-

#10476 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:38 AM

SLAY AYUMI SLAYYYYYYYY!!!
Gosh, I was really not expecting this MV to be Ayumi centric but I'm so happy! Dance and rap center, I'm glad HP is putting her other talents to work. Also that Oda Ayumi switch was so perfect to me lol considering their "frenemy" gig.

#10477 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

Hello Ayumin fans! I'll just leave this here:

daasaku_zpswflacxtp.gif

J3FRfVi.jpg

#10478 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

I will leave this one here too.

Daasaku XD

Attached Files

#10479 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:07 AM

Wow! Lots of DaaSaku love here!! Im glad its being brought more into light lol maybe DaaSaku will be the leading combi in MM soon

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#10480 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

^ Yes, you are right. The last time heights were discussed and links for prove were posted, the result was:
Sakura and Yokoyan - 152.5cm
Ayumi - 153cm

The difference is very small, about 0.2 inches

Sakura is actually 151cm, so technically she's smaller than both Ayumi and Yokoyan:

https://twitter.com/...836264780333057

http://angelandz.tum...er-which-one-of

btw, Kaedii posted this photo on her blog today:

Hello_Project-689921.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users