• Please log in to reply
11296 replies to this topic

#10441 ChibiDaiyo

ChibiDaiyo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:56 PM

I think it must feel like that for the fans of the other girls, if you weren't 13th gen or a singing lead (besides Eripon what!) your shots were pretty short. It's ok though since after re-watching it it gives a push to 13th gen and the back girls that we've had up until now. Ayumin has always been a different kind of front girl so I'm looking forward to seeing just the BNM dance and of course we have her rap in JJ!!

I guess when I gif her shots will I see just how often she pops up in the mv.. :lol:

#10442 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

I'm waiting for JJ too :( 

and her rap habilities, i love Ayumi because that ^-^

#10443 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:32 PM

I get the feeling she is going to graduate soon. You know how management likes to start pushing members to the back leading up to a graduation announcement mainly because they can get another girl groomed to take over roles.

I hope I'm wrong though.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#10444 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

I hope she'll be subleader before graduation, at least for a short time. Think she was ready for it for a while now.

caCYGi9.jpg

#10445 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

But isn't she pretty central in JJ? The rap parts are pretty long. She also starts center-ish in that dance break of BNM, and gets that line with 13ki almost before the end. I think instead of Ayumin for vocals they decided to push Haruka more now, and Miki. IA she isn't getting the push she had when Riho was around, but I don't feel they shoved her to the back. Also got that line in Mukidashi. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#10446 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

She have many lines in the rap of JJ... i don't think she will be the next to grad XD lol.

Daaishi feeling again :lol:

blog,%20Ishida%20Ayumi,%20Kudo%20Haruka-

#10447 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:44 AM

Near the center position but not the center, that's what UFA is doing with her right now, play with her mind, 'If want the center position there is no choice but to graduate'. She is at the same position as Ikuta, not being a former kenchuusei (Mizuki, Haruka, Oda).

After sharing the center position with Riho, now she has to prove herself alone, I hope she stays strong and focus on her work, what's important is the stage performance. Let them choose who to sing and who to show on MV's, and don't get in the tourments of 'Jealousy', her turn will come.

But we know she is a pro, so I think it's OK  :good:

#10448 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:45 AM

I don't think Ayumi is going to graduate anytime soon since it would be a failure for her to not have been able to overcome Riho's graduation and stay in center position...

It's quite exagerated IMO to say that she's in the back now because we must not forget she was dance center in My Vision and co-center with Mizuki in Tokyo to iu Katasumi. And we saw her a lot in Saturday Night and Mukidashi. Yet, she was quite in back position in Sexy Cat and Sou Ja Nai. So, wait for Jealousy Jealousy and see... ;)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#10449 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

^ Yeah, I suppose so. We should wait for JJ.
I'm waiting on that dance shot for BNM because like Ayumine has said, I think she leads a dance.

#10450 kyosuke88

kyosuke88

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Where's this pic from, guys? Shall we see some video of it?

Ikuta%20Erina,%20Ishida%20Ayumi-687333.j

Me too, i want to know where is this pic from? or at least name of the other girl

#10451 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:37 AM

^ she is Winni (Model) from Taiwan but i don't know more...

#10452 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:02 PM

Sorry for the double post...

^ this photo is from a shoot of taiwanese program. (Ayumi talk about that in her new entry/blog)

and in another news...

Looks like Ayumin is again center in the dance breaks.

I'm very happy of that because Ayumi's dance is always my favorite :wub:

tumblr_ols1g8p1sW1s1d73yo1_500.gif

gifcr: alohablu

#10453 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

This made me very happy as an Ayumi fan. I really only care if she's the dance center lol. I couldn't care less if gets less lines, as long she has some sort of spot light in a MV.

#10454 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

All Ayumi fans are delighted, it's been a while, but what follows is really what I'm looking forward to, rendez-vous in Monday :good:

#10455 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

Sorry I was too dragged... I understand that's how fans of other members feel when their faves were left out and I feel that for Ayumi sometimes.

It just feels unfair and I just feel greedy at the same time. I just don't like how as if she flirts with the center spot. It just doesn't feel right...

oh well  :c11:

here's the J MELO broadcast, I'm happy that whenever she appears in the dance feature she gets a challenging dance

that's very much the reason I like her dance, her core movements, accuracy and sharpness :D

#10456 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

One thing for sure with Ayumi in the new song, her hair is just so stunning there. The color, style, the way her hair bounces around in the MV is so well done.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#10457 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

Someone know what she says about Akane? (1:00) Because her expression are so hilarious XD

https://www.youtube....h?v=M3kzRtNzqA4

#10458 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

Someone know what she says about Akane? (1:00) Because her expression are so hilarious XD

I wanted to know what she said too, her expression was so funny.

I love this picture of her. It shows how expressive she is as a performer.

Attached Files

#10459 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

From what little I can understand, in Mezamashi, Akane said that she's the youngest at 14 years old, and Ayumi's reaction was more or less, "What? But 2002 was just yesterday!"

I'd rather not speculate on her graduation, but I must say, a dream of mine is to witness a Suberis-led Morning Musume. :D It would be SO awesome!

#10460 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

Due the high number of the current MM members, management is trying to satisfy every fans of a particular member, so sometimes you kind of feel that Ayumi has been pushed in the back a little bit compared to before. If they reduce the number to 10 or 11 members, I think everyone will get a decent amount of exposure. But of course your popularity plays a big role in how much exposure you will get, so currently Mizuki and Haruka are the most in the center positions (Revenge of former Kenshuuseis ? :c11:).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users