2095 replies to this topic

#41 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:32 AM

http://www.parkyourp.../c305d8b98d.jpg

you see the stuff on the right hand side? Why is it there and why is it slowing down my pc like that?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#42 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:56 AM

my amateur advice:

if they keep appearing and slow down when u open a video, time to remove the video codec and reinstall back.

#43 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 12:11 PM

http://www.parkyourp.../c305d8b98d.jpg

you see the stuff on the right hand side? Why is it there and why is it slowing down my pc like that?

Is it only when you play videos when they appear?

Can you rightclick on one and "open" the program that is running?
What program is it? can't see from that small pic.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:07 PM

i would say it's some sort like FFD codec plugin for vob, or somethin.

#45 kuponutz

kuponutz

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 03:33 AM

I just finished downloading a file, but whenever I try to play it, a message pops up that says I'm missing a codec. So far, not too much concern, it's happened before, but when I go to Microsfots page, it says the codecs not in their database, and recommends I look on other sites to get it?? Anyways, so I do this, but all I get in the search results are documents containing complicated computer code. This is the codec "name": E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA Any help? Thanks muchly in advance.

#46 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 03:38 AM

1. wat file? where u downloaded from?
2. u can download GSpot and check wat codec that file is using.

#47 kuponutz

kuponutz

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:48 AM

The file is Hello! Project - NTV Zoom In Super Cultural Festival 051010.mpg. GSpot? Is that a program? I'll check it out! Thanks muchly. :huh:

EDIT: Ok, got the program. Loaded it in, it says its just a simple mpeg (.mpg/.mpeg/.vob) but other than that, just lots of n.a's in the blanks. Which is strange.. I can run other files with the same extension just fine. Maybe the file's corrupted?

EDIT EDIT: Wait.. Just tried to run a .vob file, they're not recognized either. @_@ I think it's because I just got my machine rebuilt. I'll try installing a DVD playing program back in and seeing what happens. :ph34r:

#48 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 06:38 AM

u lack a mpeg2 decoder.. try getting mpc or vlc
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#49 frenchkiss

frenchkiss

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:29 AM

This is the codec "name": E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA Any help? Thanks muchly in advance.

I'd recommend you check your file with medialyser (http://medialyser.online.fr), because GSpot will only analyse AVI files...
:ph34r:

#50 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:41 AM

Hmmm...that file...I had trouble encoding it to SVCD. :huh:
For me, playing videos with kazaa codec packs always works! :ph34r:
Posted Image

#51 kuponutz

kuponutz

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:12 AM

Thanks for the advice guys, I went and downloaded the Kazaa codec pack, and the file started working partially. Only audio played. :lol: But then I restarted my computer and now the file won't start at all. Not to mention I'm just starting to get really messed error messages when I try to look through pictures in my computer. Anyone heard of "DrWatson Postmortem Debugger"??? Somehow, an error message pops up that says that this program (or thing, whatever it is) isn't functioning properly, and it only happens when I try to open specifc picture folders. (Though I havn't added anything new to them in months!) Anyways, long story short, I'm running a virus scan now, and if that doesn't work, I'll just delete the file and see what happens.

Sorry for such a long rant. :P

#52 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 09:28 AM

For a shortcut, I'LL just post my question here.

Last night, I posted a game related question in this General Tech Q & A forum.
But now I'm don't see it anymore! Did someone delete my post? If someone did, at least please tell me why! :blink:
Posted Image

#53 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:23 AM

I know this problem already been ask many times,but i still have to catch up.And my question is:
Posted Image
any help would be appreciated.

#54 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:37 PM

I know this problem already been ask many times,but i still have to catch up.And my question is:
Posted Image
any help would be appreciated.

Do you have japanese installed on your computer? If not then...

-go to control panel

-click on regional and language options

-click on the language tab

-make sure "install files for east asian languages" is checked, if not check it. It will install the files.

-then you need to click on the advanced tab

-under "language for non-unicode programs", select japanese

-restart computer

now the japanese should display in winamp

#55 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

Hm, no offense, but I don't think that works. :D I have support for every possible language installed, but WinAmp still doesn't display japanese/chinese. MusicMatch Jukebox does, though... :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#56 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

I've done that before,yeah it does say require to install the language but this window pop out:
Posted Image
^
^
Then I go to My Computer and found out my system already have Service Pack 2,what is the problem I wonder...

MusicMatch Jukebox does, though...

it does? maybe I check that out later,I never try any software besides winamp to play mp3 song before,its easy to use,but the weird characters just eye sores.

I just want my pc displayed japanese kanji especially J-artist name and the title song(winamp,window media player,folders)

#57 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

I've done that before,yeah it does say require to install the language but this window pop out:
Posted Image
^
^
Then I go to My Computer and found out my system already have Service Pack 2,what is the problem I wonder...

I just want my pc displayed japanese kanji especially J-artist name and the title song(winamp,window media player,folders)

The picture is telling me that it will copy the files from the i386 folder, so is the I386 folder on the C drive? and do you have your windows cd? If the I386 folder is on the C drive, then copy the files from that location (C:\i386\Lang). If the I386 folder is not on the C drive, then you are going to need the windows cd and copy the files from the cd (F:\i386\lang)

Hope this helps you out

~momusufan~

#58 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

Posted Image
What the heck is up with my firefox? x_x
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#59 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 10:52 PM

how do you create video thumbnail+info like this --> http://img174.images...0/flets21hq.jpg :lol: ?
I saw this kind of thumb everywhere but I don't think that everybody caps the single images and then add manually all the info x_x

#60 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

Posted Image
What the heck is up with my firefox? :w00t:

Lots of japanese signs in the title bar? :lol: What do they say? Aibon and Nono is bad for you, maybe? ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users