Hometown: Tokyo (東京都)

Height: 154.2 cm
3 Sizes: B78 W58 H80
Blood Type: O

Favorite Food: Cheese, snack
Hobbies: Eating, dancing, watching anime and idols
Special Skill(s): Observing people, making snacks
Favorite Color: Pink
Catch Phrase: あなたも、あなたも、まりなってる。10期研究生15歳高校1年生の小林茉里奈です。 Anatamo, anatamo, marinatteru. Jyuu kisei jyu go sai kou kou ichi nen sei no kobayashi marina desu.
(You, and you, are loving Marina <3.)

Agency: AKS

Trivia:
  • March 2010, successfully passed AKB's 10 gen audition, becomes AKB's RS backup
  • June 2010, passed the selection ceremony, gets into AKB RS team
  • 20th September 2011, achieved No. 4 in the 2nd Janken Tournament, gets into her first senbatsu the 24th single.

Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#2 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

Congrats!

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#3 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

Quiet thread....

AKB48 Team 4 member Kobayashi Marina (小林茉里奈) announced graduation from AKB48 group during Minegishi Team 4 Live (18:00) on AKB48 Theater at 11 July 2015.

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

Really hope she makes her dream of becoming an announcer/reporter. That would be great.

#5 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Marinchan... :sob:

I sadly knew this would come maybe this year or next year. But it's still a shock. She is one of my favorites of the younger generation members.

It's good to hear that even though her time in AKB was up and down, it was mostly happy things. I'm also very happy to have received her photo in Ue Kara Mariko's single.

Good luck, my dear. I hope your dreams come true!! <3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#6 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

I found the video of her graduation announcement. (It's apparently on the tracker, too, but this is the first I've seen it)

She clearly holds back tears, but she smiles through the whole speech. :sob:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#7 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

Marinchan's graduation stage was last night. Yuria came to the theater especially to meet Marinchan.

http://mahoushoujoar...st/125925507829
http://mahoushoujoar...dness-about-not

[update]
Her grad stage (thanks to sidhme):

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=89852

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:46 AM

kobayashi-marina-graduation-live.jpg

She's really shining, isn't she?? 

I've loved her for about 2 years now. Now she's not a part of AKB anymore. I hope she gets her dream to be an announcer.

I couldn't find someone to translate to Japanese for me, so I'm sending a very rough translated Japanese message (thank you google translate...not).

One day, Marinchan, I will collect a number of your photos, one way or another. <3

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#9 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:44 PM

There's a subtitled show I watch on cable TV originating from Fukuoka, Kyushu. The concept is two reporters hail a taxi driver, ask him/her for a local restaurant recommendation, and then try to get a table there. Just a simple and wonderful concept -- so many varied and *affordable* diners in Kyushu!

Earlier this year one of the regular reporters was out and this other person filled in for a few episodes. Just a young, fresh face I'd never seen before on the program.

BXeyu8Nl.png

Marina was on for five episodes before the regular co-host returned. I was just thinking about her this morning and rewatched some of her appearances I recorded. It never occurred to me that I knew *nothing* about her. So I looked up her profile on the Fukuoka Broadcasting System website: http://www.fbs.co.jp...ncer/kobayashi/

Well... not much there other than a hometown and university alma mater. Time to go look elsewhere for more information. And BOY did I find it!

I'm not an AKB aficionado at all and assume she was a niche member. But it sure is cool she found her true calling and actually succeeded.

DYtFvEJl.png

乾杯 BABY!

#10 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 05:50 AM

Kobayashi Marina was on last night's telecast of "Ikinari Shokudo" originally broadcast in Kyushu back in late June.

GeWx4kdl.png

This is very likely the last episode they will do as barging into restaurants unannounced probably isn't the safest thing during a pandemic. I'll miss this program greatly.

乾杯 BABY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users