Height: 150.0 cm
Blood Type: A

Favorite Foods: Cotton candy, ice cream
Favorite Animals: Dog, rabbit, cat
Favorite Colors: Aqua, pink

Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0039756437.html

Trivia:
  • During the 2nd day of the 2011 AKB48 Seibu Dome Concert (22 July to 24 July in Saitama/ Japan) Eriko, still a trainee, performed the solo song "Romance Kakurenbo" in front of 30,000 fans.
  • At a handshake meeting on 14th August 2011 it was announced that Eriko was selected into senbatsu for NMB48's 2nd single.
  • On January 26, 2012 it was announced that she became a member of Team M.

Edited by dev-null, 14 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#2 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

Did she not have a thread?! D: Shocking.

ERIKO!!

I truly love this girl, I think she's brilliant. Clear going to be Team M's front girl when it's created and will front on the NMB singles along side Team N's fronts for sure!

Looking forward to seeing her in the new single. And can't wait to see her solo performance from the concert (If it was recorded)

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:43 AM

Looking forward to seeing her in the new single. And can't wait to see her solo performance from the concert (If it was recorded)

Why wouldn't they record the concert? :D I think it's a safe bet that it is recorded.

About Jou...
(not sure how to write it... her name is officially spelled "Jo", while "Jou" with a long "o" would be correct (too). Her nickname, she seems to use on her blog, is written in katakana and has a long vocal marker, so I guess using "Jou" in this case is a good idea, or?)

I didn't see much of her yet... mostly just the bits and glimpses we got to see on Star Hime or Doking48, f.ex., but obviously she gets pushed a lot so the expectations are high. :)

signature3.png

#4 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

She reminds me of Asahi Nao of Idoling!!! looks-wise.

Probably her and Keira will be the "aces" of the group, judging by the amount of pushing they've been getting. Shimarena had a chance but messed it up for now.

Sort of off-topic: I figure either Jo or Jou (or even Jyo) is fine as far as romanization of her name goes since a lot of the long vowels are kinda difficult/confusing sometimes especially with names like Oshima/Ooshima/Ohshima, Ota/Oota/Ohta, Oya/Ooya, Sato/Satou/Satoh, Kato/Katou/Katoh, etc. which can be romanized more than one way.

Depending on how one chooses to read it, it could also be Shiro as it is in a lot of Okinawan names or Jou/Jyo like in Takajo/Takajyo Aki's name. Regardless, it means "castle" unless there are some other meanings I'm unaware of. At least it's not one with too many readings otherwise we get something like Kasai Tomomi's name being mis-read as Kawanishi!

#5 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

Why wouldn't they record the concert? :D I think it's a safe bet that it is recorded.

Well it's not the last day of the concert. I don't know if they record them all. ><

Probably her and Keira will be the "aces" of the group, judging by the amount of pushing they've been getting. Shimarena had a chance but messed it up for now.

No doubt she'll be the front of Team M.

I can't talk about the o/ou thing. I've had too many of these convos the past few days. It keeps cropping up and I don't even know Japanese. :lol:

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#6 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

Oftopically: according to Hepburn system, じょ should be romanized as jo and じょう should be as jou or jō. Any other romanizations are wrong and shall be omitted.

It is for me weird, that non-Hepburn romanizations are still in use: I checked many Japanese learning books in English, German and Polish and ALL of them are based on Hepburn with no little mention of other systems. So basically no other romanization system should survive outside Japan. More weirdly, as I check, there exist two other systems: Kunrei-shiki and Nihon-shiki. First of them is even officially approved by government but... completely ignored in favor of Hepburn. In addition, romanizations mentioned above (Ohta, Jyo) are illegal also in both of these systems, so could anyone explain what the fudge is going on?!?

Back to topic: I was in hope she is the girl I'm searching for so long ("real Aimi"), but not :sob: Not her blame anyway: anyone has vids of her? One weak photo is just too few to judge her ^^;

Posted Image

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

This girl is truly full of surprises. Just finished Naniwa ep 15-16 and I must say that this completely changed my impression of her. She is so much fun :w00t:

From audition until now I thought she has was a calm little robot girl with an interesting voice, but apparently she is a...
...or has, all of a sudden, transformed into this hyperactive little devil... with an intersting voice :lol:

So, have I somehow failed to see the obvious?

I kind of already liked her but now I have to say that she skyrocketed up the ranks!

Can't wait to see where this is going.

#8 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

From audition until now I thought she has was a calm little robot girl with an interesting voice, but apparently she is a...
...or has, all of a sudden, transformed into this hyperactive little devil... with an intersting voice :lol:

AkiP probably sees things instantly we fans don't see right from the start. :)

Anyway... with lots of practice comes lots of experience. I'm sure Jou will improve a lot even, but in the end she's still a little kid (see the last Challenge48 on Docking 48... ^^; )

:D

signature3.png

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

What a nice first experience that must have been :lol: Poor Jou.

Don't mind the screams of death and agony... just push the button, She'll be just fine...
She is so much a normal little kid, well except for being one of the front girls of NMB48, but still.

I'm so glad that the xx48 groups are so big, she would most definitely not have made the cut in a normal sized idol group. The strenght of numbers... the odd ones can join too. or that AkiP is that good at spotting tallent.

Lovely girl :blush:

-----

The whole docking episode was packed with win, and the Challange part... omg. Every single girl of Team N is just so freaking awesome. High expectations for Team M too.

#10 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

It is November 27... so in this sense:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jo! :gitaa:

(She's 13 now. :respect: )

signature3.png

#11 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :w00t:

The little monster is slowly growing up.

Go Jo :blush:

#12 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:59 PM

She posts overly cute pictures on Google+... for those who missed them here are some of them (one photo is obviously made by Ainyan.. keep that one as a bonus! ;) ) Happy Holidays! :santa:

Attached Files

signature3.png

#13 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:20 PM

despite being overly cute, she has an adult-ish face.
She gonna be a beautiful woman when she becomes an adult.
Management realize this b4 I did lol

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

^
^

She does, indeed :wub:

Not that it shows in these pictures but I truly love it when she smiles and laughts :w00t: and when her excitement becomes too much... omg omg omg :wub:

To be honest... It does not matter what she does really.

Let's put another :wub: right here just in case.

----

I still don't know how to rank her though... She is definately in the very top of my list, but in what position... It is tempting to put her in top 3 but... so much greatness in xxx48.

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

From the finale of NaruHS:
Posted Image
Posted Image
ehh?? shes in the 1st grade of Junior High School?! SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!

#16 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

I didn't see that in the finale. Is it some kind of special episode?

Compare to the final episode:
http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=45042

signature3.png

#17 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Well, yeah, its a Special episdoe but technically its NaruHS. This is being named, by ppl on the internet lol, as THE finale of NaruHS:
http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=46021

At the end, there is a preview for GachiGase

#18 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Well, yeah, its a Special episdoe but technically its NaruHS. This is being named, by ppl on the internet lol, as THE finale of NaruHS:
http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=46021

At the end, there is a preview for GachiGase

Ah.. I see... I didn't download this one because there was like no description about what it is and the screenshot looked scary (also didn't suggest much 48 content at all). :)

But if there's Jo inside (and perhaps other NMB48 girls) I need to fetch it, of course. :)

signature3.png

#19 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!

This is a word that describes Jo quite well I think :w00t:

Awesome that she got the chance to be together with the big names of AKB48 and she even got the chance to say something... but Sayaka cut her off :lol:

And now on G+

https://plus.google....sts/CdwDcpXBPAs
https://plus.google....sts/9NvMK8gtbnr

She thinks she is getting a bit old for her image and is wonder if she should change it. Comepletely agree with her about this! I like to see growth and development and to stupidly stick to the same childish character/image will make it difficult for future changes. To avoid to corner oneself should be something that more idols should consider.

Something else... but not less important:

Posted Image

The best idol photo in like... forever :wub:

Yeah... I like Jo :D

#20 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Who wins the cuteness battle? :D

Attached File  02 - 1-6.jpg   321.9K   11 downloads vs. Attached File  40044131.jpg   60.45K   6 downloads

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users