983 replies to this topic

#921 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1708 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

^ its from their premium live 

do you if there is a community for aaa fans ??

#922 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

Well AAA has been one of my favorite vocal groups, but their last two singles (New and Namida no Nai Sekai) feels like "meh" to me, idk why. Especially New. I just don't feel anything hearing that song. Maybe it's too generic?

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#923 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:26 AM

Okay guys, it has been a while so it is time for a small update!

AAA

53rd Single - Magic [08/02/2017]

Tracklist
1. MAGIC
2. MAGIC (Instrumental)
3. Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari -TOKYO DOME ver.-

Regular Edition [CD]

Limited Edition [CD + DVD]
________________________________________________________________________________________________

11th Original Album - WAY OF GLORY [22/02/2017]

Regular Edition [CD]

Limited Edition A [CD + DVD]

Limited Edition B [CD + DVD + GOODS]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SKY-HI

According to CDJapan his third album will be released on [18/01/2017]

Regular Edition [CD Only]

Live Edition [CD + DVD]

Music Video Edition [CD + DVD]

SKY-HI recently released his new single Double Down and the Music Video for the B-side 'Dungeon Survivors' was released on Youtube yesterday.

As stated in the comments section, SKY-HI is writing these songs for the ending theme of Freestyle Dungeon(フリースタイルダンジョン), a freestyle rap battle tv show, if you were wondering why the Dungeon is a reoccurring theme in his songs.

Enter the Dungeon (1)

Welcome to the Dungeon (2)

Dungeon Survivors is number three.

#924 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:15 PM

Japan Record Award performance! 

TLDR: they didn't win, again (it went to Nishino Kana instead), so here's hoping that they stay active enough to get nominated (and win) next year lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • murota mizuki • sato masaki  ❤ 

#925 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

Some shocking news this morning in japan, but here we go. 

Ito Chiaki, turning 30 on the 10th jan, announced that she tied the knot late December with a business man in his 40's, and they're expecting a child. She is currently 3 months pregnant (which means, she performed at Kouhaku while pregnant). She also announced that with this, she is graduating from AAA in March at the end of their live tour, and her unit with Misako will be cancelled. Magic and Way of Glory will be her last single and album respectively. 

AAA confirmed that they will be continuing on as a 6 member group, but it's apparent that this might have shortened the groups lifespan a couple years. In any case, the members and staff support her, so we as fans need to support her too! 

src: 

http://www.oricon.co...full/?ref_cd=tw

https://mdpr.jp/news/1654316

http://aramajapan.co...aduation/69301/

although to be honest, i don't know how to react..... i know the group has passed 10 years, and people were expecting some form of disbandment soon, but i didn't expect this lol. i'm so happy for her, but i'm so sad for the future of aaa which is looking quite bleak. it would be too weird to add a new member in now, but i hope they don't give misako all chiaki's lines because it would be too much for her.. i just dont know how this is going to work. i've got a feeling they'll announce disbandment at the end of this year... trying to keep my hopes up for the group but................meh. congratulations to her again though, i can't wait to see a little baby chiaki lol, i hope it's a girl!

#926 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:52 AM

^I've cried 10 times already after seeing it on twitter, onehallyu, and now here.  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

She was my favorite female member (no offense to misako)....I'll still love AAA, but their co-ed-ness isn't very co-ed with just one female member now....

#927 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:53 PM

Whaaaaaat?!
I felt the end was coming soon with all of the solo projects each member had recently but I never exptected anything like this..
I wonder what the reactions are from the members. They always seemed like such a tightly knit group and it's a shame to see a member leave like this so far in..
I am planning to go to Japan to see C-utes final concert, I also planned on fitting in an AAA concert if it was possible but now I'll definitely have to try as they may not be around much longer. I'm heartbroken :(

#928 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

http://natalie.mu/music/news/217516

Covers for MAGIC and WAY OF GLORY unveiled.

news_xlarge_1484818971aaa_jkt201702.jpg

news_xlarge_aaa_jkt201702.jpg

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#929 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:00 AM

MV for MAGIC

It's amazing and now i'm even more sad that chiaki is leaving  :sob:

#930 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

This was just uploaded to YouTube :(

#931 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

now im crying  :sob:

this mv reminded me a little of the japanese drama Dear Sister, where the little sister (who has curly hair like chisaki) gets pregnant and runs away, and her older sister (who has her hairstyle like misako) is left on her own... 

and now im crying even more lol

#932 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

Urata Naoya will be releasing a new album in April titled 'Unlock'.

When further details are released I will update this post with the tracklist and official release date :)

Have you all listened to SKY-HI's Album OLIVE? If you have, what was your favourite track on the album?

My two favourite so far that I can think of are Reincarnation and BIG PARADE. I have yet to be disappointed by anything that he has released!

Also there was a Music Video released for his album song 'Adventure', he has become so handsome  :ph34r:

#933 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:09 AM

^I watched it! Hidaka is so gorgeous haha, i wasn't really into his earlier songs but the songs he's been putting out recently are so good! 

Also, AAA performed MAGIC on Mstation today, without chiaki sadly :/ 

Seems like Misako and Shuta took Chiaki's lines.

#934 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

I was literally just about to post that I have seen the 6nin performance..

Maybe it is just me thinking about how much I am going to miss Chiaki but it felt like something was missing :( It was still a very solid performance from the group and I will continue supporting them until the very end.

I think Hidaka's hairstyle has made a dramatic change in his appearance, especially looking back at him from the first few singles hahaha

I will be going to Japan in June or July and I am contemplating either seeing a Hello! Project act or seeing AAA..

Edit: Ahhhh wait does this mean that we will never get a full performance of MAGIC or any of the album songs with the original lineup, I didn't realise that Chiaki's activities ceased so soon.

#935 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

I will update this properly tomorrow but as for now I'll give a quick update, WAY OF GLORY's tracklist has been revealed.

<CD>

01. WAY OF GLORY
02. NEW
03. S.O.L
04. Jewel (MisaChia)
05. OVER (Naoya Urata, Mitsuhiro Hidaka & Shuta Sueyoshi)
06. Interlude
07. LEAP of FAITH
08. Dangerous Gamble by Takahiro Nishijima & Shinjiro Atae
09. MAGIC
10. Namida no nai Sekai
11. Cocoa (MisaChia)
12. Yell
13. Calling

<DVD>
01. NEW (Music Video)
02. Namida no nai Sekai (Music Video)
03. Jewel (Music Video)
04. MAGIC (Music Video)
05. Cocoa (Music Video)
06. NEW (Music Video Making)
07. Namida no nai Sekai (Music Video Making)
08. MAGIC (Music Video Making)

Also includes:
AAA ASIA TOUR 2016 Making Movie

#936 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2452 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

First day sales WAY OF GLORY is at #1 with 63530 copies sold  ^_^

Oricon

#937 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4311 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

^Not too bad at all!

#938 miyooooons

miyooooons

(formerly MysteryMoms)

• Senpai
  • 2087 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:57 AM

Hi.

Soooooooooo I just discovered AAA about a week and a half ago (i know im late af)...

Well....not really because I actually found their MV for "Wake Up!" in 2015 and had it on my iPod for like a year and a half but never really looked much into AAA as a group.
Fast forward to just recently....don't quite remember what made me think of them...but I had previously known that they were a group for 10+ years and had Co-Ed members which was cool and unique.

So I decided to look up their singles, and the past week or so I've just been watching their MVs and downloading their music and I can say I'm really falling in love with this group, and I see that they have a huge following so I was happy to see they have a thread here.

Just some facts:
Fave member: Sueyoshi Shuta  :wub:

Fave song: Kirei na Sora (so far)

Fave album: CCC -CHALLENGE COVER COLLECTION- (so far)

I'm sad to hear Chiaki is leaving after so long....but I'm happy she's going to be a mother now. I think that's cool.
I just hope the others stick around for at least a little while longer DX it always seems that I find groups that I really like just before they either disband or lose members :/ (I discovered Berryz 2 months before the hiatus....*sigh*)

Anyone wanna be my helping hand in stanning this group? LOL. I really love them a lot from what I've seen / heard of them......they're perfectttt. So I wanna know more about them lol like nicknames and such haha, and just basic things I should now. Sorry this post was kinda extra lmao.

MM:  

A:⬤ J=J: 

TF:  BY: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSS: Yonemura Ishiguri

(These ranks always change, lol) 

#939 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Senpai
  • 3535 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Just some facts:
Fave member: Sueyoshi Shuta  :wub:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas.

Sorry I'm really casual on AAA so I can't help on anything else but Shuta is everything.

8mEKTmj.gif

Signature and avatar by G☆LE

#940 miyooooons

miyooooons

(formerly MysteryMoms)

• Senpai
  • 2087 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

^ ugh I knowwwww he's so perfect it physically hurts

MM:  

A:⬤ J=J: 

TF:  BY: