• Please log in to reply
983 replies to this topic

#61 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:01 PM

favorite song right now is That's Right...

...but i also really like BLOOD on FIRE, DRAGON FIRE, VIRGIN F, Let it beat!, Samurai heart -侍魂-, キモノジェットガール, and Champagne Gold.

i also like a lot of the songs on REMIX ATTACK. some of the originals are "meh *shrugs*", but i like the remixes. what do you guys think about the remixes (any of them, including the Samurai heart -侍魂- (Nu-JAPANESE-RAVE MIX), Let it beat! (Aurum vs. Ovrar mix), and ハリケーン・リリ、ボストン・マリ [People of the sun MIX])?

also, when i first heard Get チュー! / SHEの事実 i thought they were "alright", but now both songs are really growing on me. ^_^

SUNSHINE, No End Summer, and 花火 are also really good! :D

i'm really looking forward to Red Soul!

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#62 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

A lot of AAA album tracks are really only passable. I mean the only ones that I've liked so far have been Champagne Gold, Us, Saikyou Babe and Virgin F. The rest really were only meh. On Remix All, I really did like the remix of Deai no Chikara though. It was far better than the original.

As to the single remixes, I haven't heard any but the remix of Samurai Heart. Which I did like, though I prefered the original, naturally. I'll probably like the remix of Let It Beat, if only cause I didn't particularly like the original, and anything would probably be an improvement. :(

She no Jijitsu is awesomeness, I really do just like "rock" AAA, but I've never really been bothered by Get Chu. Its a fine song, but I really have to be in a good mood to listen to it. Otherwise, I change it straight away.

Natsumono Weekly: 5,5,5,7,8 with one more day to go. Looks like weekly 5th/6th but what really interests me is sales. I hope it whipped Kuchibiru, cause, awesome as That's Right was, Natsumono feels like a better single over all. Probably cause Kuchibiru drags Thats Right way down for me. :(

Red Soul is so ...... mysterious sounding. :P I wonder what kind of song it'll be.

EDIT: Just found a summary of the Q&A at Otakon which AAA attended and performed at.

Q: How long did you have to practice for the concert last night?
Urata: ......ONE DAY!
crowd: lol what XDD
Atae: We were playing around a lot... \:D/

Q: Why is Urata the leader and what responsibility does he have?
Urata: I don't do anything...
crowd: LOL
Urata: The only reason I'm the leader is because I'm the oldest :D
Nissy & Atae:XDD

Q: What's your favorite American (English) word?
Shuta: "WHAT'SUP"
crowd: WHAZZUP!!!
Shuta: WHAZZUPPPPP!!!
Hidaka: ..."BOWURING"
crowd: bowling...what
Hidaka: No, "BOWURING" *does hand movements*
someone in crowd: LOL I GET U. "BALLIN'"
crowd: BALLIN'???!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD -EVERYONE ROLLING IN LAUGHTER-
AAA: -rolling in laughter too-
Nissy: *smiles evilly* "LOVAH"!! (lover)
crowd: AHAHAHHAHAHAA <33333333 NISSY WTF
Atae: ...."ILOVEYOU" *GRINS*
crowd: (lmao Atae that is totally not one word but..) WE LOVE YOU MOAR<33333
(At this point the Atae lovers started hearting him (cupping their hands in the shape of the heart)
Uno: "Dream"

Q: This question is for Uno & Ito: as the only two girls traveling with 5 guys, how is it like?
Uno: Well... it would be nice if they followed the "Ladies first" rule more....
crowd: LOL-ING LIKE CRAZY
Nissy: *cough* It would be nice if they acted more lady-like first.....
crowd: HOOOOOOOOOSHIT :P BURNED

The Rest Here: http://community.liv...=236682#t236682

That is why I want them to do Utaban. They are so clearly big personalities. :P

I only go - UP! UP!

#63 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

CL; the one and ONLY baddest female

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

Favourite song? Couldn`t choose! They`re all good! The the ones I really like are "Q", Blood On Fire, Bomb A Head ( :GGRR: Naoya!!), SHEの事実, Samurai Heart remix, Saikyou Babe and Natsumono.
Is there a member you don`t like? Or just gets on your nerves?

Posted Image

#64 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:13 PM

My favorite song would have to be. . . a tie between She no Jijitsu and Samurai Heart. I love both to death. I like That's Right, also. And Kimono Jet Girl, Soul Edge Boy, Blood on Fire, Hurricane Riri Boston Mari (or something like that :angry: ) They have so many good songs. . . :blink:

So glad to see that Natsumono is doing well!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#65 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:39 AM

No. 5 weekly! Yay! And sales of 25000, 3000 more than their last single. Hopefully Red Soul will bring them even higher. (I'm now really curious as to what this one will sound like.)

Just watched a clip of them performing Sunshine, and the crowd really seems to be going for them. <_< They really are getting more popular!

I only go - UP! UP!

#66 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

Of course they are! They`re just brilliant! :unsure:

And now for some Naoya love!
Posted Image
:S <3 <3
:good:

Posted Image

#67 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:55 PM

^ Ahhhhhh~! Lovely pic. XD XD

And it's good to see Natsumono doing so well on the charts.

I can't get over how beautiful Misako and Chiaki looked in Hanabi! Both are sooo cute! XD Plus, it was a very beautiful video in and of itself. Kimonos are always a nice touch. The two of them have such nice voices.

Endless Summer was great, too,
Spoiler
. Gotta love those high-energy boys, though! :lol: (Atae and Nissy were uber-cool.)

I really loved Sunshine. That MV was fantastic, even though Yukari wasn't there. . . The dance was just awesome. Chiaki and Misako's outfits were gorgeous! My favorite part was when they marched towards the viewer with the ice cream in their hands. :D So darn catchy, too! No wonder the sales are so good!

I'm looking forward to Red Soul. Perhaps it'll be a little more on the rock side?

EDIT: Is it just me, or when Yukari was with them, didn't AAA have three of the prettiest Japanese girls ever? (Okay, maybe not ever, but all three of them are soo beautiful!)
Kpop 101

#68 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

random: so SUNSHINE is the currently the "theme song" for the late night 日テレビ NEWS. i don't really know how to explain it other than "theme song". at the beginning of the news broadcast they play a short clip of the song and sometimes in between news stories or just before CM break they play it.

Suspended Indefnitely

#69 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

^ That's great! :good: More exposure usually equals more sales, no?
Kpop 101

#70 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

I wsih Goto was still part of the group. I can see her doing do well on a track like Hanabi. She probably did have the worst voice of the three girls, but still ...... :angry: Lol, I hate that this is such a regular occurence in Japanese groups. its alright for Morning Musume, changing constantly is their thing. But groups so rarely saty teh same from their launch in the J-World. I mean the only oen I can think of is ..... Melon Kinenbi ^^;

Sunshine is just such a fun PV. Its so bright and cheerful and the dance is just :sob: Lol, and how many times can they drop desserts on those guys before they get hella pissed? ^^;

Natsumono being used as an insert song is good. Hopefully it means prolonged sales, which means higher sales in the long run.

Nyah, even with their quick releases, Red Soul and Around can't come fast enough for me!

I only go - UP! UP!

#71 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

EDIT: Is it just me, or when Yukari was with them, didn't AAA have three of the prettiest Japanese girls ever? (Okay, maybe not ever, but all three of them are soo beautiful!)

They are very pretty with great voices aswell! Out of all the PV`s I`ve seen of AAA so far, Sunshine is my favourite. It`s summery and fun and I love the way the girls keep spilling food on those fat guys. When is Red Soul coming out?

Posted Image

#72 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

When is Red Soul coming out?

September 19th I think. :sob: Such a long time! :angry:
Kpop 101

#73 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

O...M...G! AAA was just on HEY!HEY!HEY! i had no idea they were going to be on HEY!x3 and i was flipping through the channels and then BAM!...AAA! Misako is sooo cute :( !!! wow! that was awesome! i'm gonna' go listen to some AAA now! :ph34r:

random: i just realized that Misako's and my birthday are really close. hers is July 16, 1986 and mine is July 31st, 1986 (tomorrow!) and we were both born in Tokyo! :D :blush: :blush:

and since only a few of us use this thread, can anyone spam some Misako pics (i don't think anyone here would mind <3 ).

Suspended Indefnitely

#74 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:08 AM

Happy Birthday!

Posted Image

Misako
Misako2
Misako3
Misako4
Misako5
Misako6
Misako7

Consider the thread MisaKO'd :) Not a lot of photo's, but hopefully I'll get more up later.

Now I wanna see AAA on Hey!x3 Actually no, I'd settle for being able to watch any Hey!Hey!Hey! on my t.v. :P

I only go - UP! UP!

#75 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:30 AM

wow! thanks AiAi4Ever! i wish Misako was here really giving me that birthday cake...but that's the next best thing! :)

everyone else, please feel free to share your Misako (and other AAA) pics. i would share mine...if i had any. :P

Suspended Indefnitely

#76 immrpopo

immrpopo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 449 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

wasnt she on an American horror film?
so does that mean she can speak english relatively well?

first pic of Uno Misako on Google
Posted Image

#77 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:53 AM

i know she was in "The Grudge 2", but i haven't seen it. :)

btw, i'm pretty sure Misako and i are soul mates! born in the same year, same month, same city, and we have the same iPods and even our covers are the same!

Misako's:

Posted Image

(taken from the AAA blog)

mine:

Posted Image

there's lots of fun pictures in their blog! i may even do some translations of the blog entries...but i'm not making any promises yet.

Suspended Indefnitely

#78 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:59 AM

Your welcome! I have, seen the grudge 2 that is, and you know something? She wasn't have bad, considering that it was an awful movie. We were watching it at this movie group thing, and when I saw her I was like "OMFG! Misako! Its Misako" And everyone else "What? Who's Misako?" Lol, fanboy moment. Oh and, she probably does have a little english in real life, but its probably just what she learned off in the script

Nyah, both you're i-pods are nice.. and big! :) The last blog translation I read was Naoya talking about having fun on the Friday Party PV shoot, so obviously some updates about whats going on in everyones heads would be great., but don't feel any pressure to bother mister.mori

I only go - UP! UP!

#79 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

Happy Birthday Mister.Mori!
Some lovely Naoya pics:
Posted Image
Naoya

Naoya 2

Naoya 3

Naoya 4

Naoya 5
<3 :rolleyes: XD

Posted Image

#80 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:55 PM

hey, does anyone know where i can find "color coded" AAA lyrics...? when i say "color coded" i mean different colors or something to distinguish who is actually singing the lyrics. i know i could figure it out myself if it took the time...but if there's a website or something out there than i'd rather just look at that! ^_^

Suspended Indefnitely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users