• Please log in to reply
983 replies to this topic

#41 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

@ AiAi4Ever i tried "reviving" this thread a while ago, but then i forgot about it too XD .

my current obsession is "That's Right"! i listened to it when it first came out and thought "hmm...that's a good song". but the other day when i had my AAA playlist on shuffle on my iPod, it came on and thought "wow! i really like this song!".

can't wait for the new single "Natsumono"! when i saw the "Sunshine" PV i thought "hmm...where's Yukari...?", and then i read the news on a wiki :( . i'm gonna miss her! but Misako is my favorite!

anyways, let's do our best to keep this thread active, even if it's just the two of us posting (...and Kishimoto Erika XD ).

Oddly I still haven't heard Kara Romantica or That's Right. Couldn't find it on GetAznMusic and every time I remember I wanna see the Pvs , something else grabs my attention and I forget again. Its so sad, I'm just styarting to realise how great Yukari was, and now she's gone. She's was energy and bubbles and fun. ^^;

Between you, I, takahashi+tanaka, and hopefully Kishimoto Erika, we will keep this thread alive and kicking :rolleyes: Ah, can't wait for Natsumono to be released. I really want the full versions of the three songs. And I have to wait a full extra week as I grouped it with onna ni Sachi Are. :( Hopefully C-ute and Berryz latest will arrive tomorrow and tide me over.

So, how dop we think Natsumono will do, since there up against Ayu (correct me if I'm wrong, but she is releasing this week no?) I'd say.... 4 or 5. Maybe 3.

And to round off my post, a little Naoya love. I recently received a Naoya Live PB, custom made doncha know, so here's a few snaps.

The Cover
The, eh, inner cover

Damn Nissy to hell! We all know Naoya is the real star! :rolleyes:

I only go - UP! UP!

#42 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

(...and Kishimoto Erika <3 ).

Sure, I'll bite. :wub:

I was planning on spending this week looking into some of their other singles, so after I get through with that, I'll probably come back and bombard you all with pictures or something. . . :wub:

Hanabi has been stuck in my head for days, but it can't help but remind me of Gotou! I miss her. . .

Anyway, am I the only one that likes Shinjiro? (You guys talk about Nissy and Naoya, but Shinjiro's like. . . kakkoii!)

<3

EDIT: I heard they came out with a photobook or something in 2005. Is that true? ^_^
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#43 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

I haven't listened to Hanabi yet, cause I want one song to be a complete surprise when I get Natsumono. ^_^ I hadn't heard either Get Chu or She no Jijitsu before I got the single :wub: Its hard to keep up with monthly releases.

Atae? Go to Nicola(takahashi+tanaka) for that. She likes the guy. Personally I think he kinda resembles a sanke, but I think he has a cool voice. I'd kinda like for him to get more lines, but they'd probably be taken from Naoya, as their voices had a similar tone, although Uratan has more range, so I'm content to let him dance in the backround. :wub:

Yeah, they had an artist photobook right at the end of 2005 I think. The whole group. I'm pretty sure its on YesAsia. As to solo's, they've only had the solo lives that you can only order off Goods 4 u Japanese website, with a japanese adress. I can't be sure, but I've heard Ohta, who owns the Japanese artists store on eBay would probably be willing to get a hold of one for you though. I've bought a few items off him, and he's the best seller I know.

Some lovely downloads for you all!

AAA Downloads

BLOOD On FIRE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LPEU17QT

Friday Party
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBYAKYBG

Hurrican Riri, Boston Mari
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5S4F6B10

Soul Edge Boy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3UQGCIA

Kimono Jet Girl
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PDK2VT0

Samurai Heart
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IALH5FO2

Q
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88DHOY93

I only go - UP! UP!

#44 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:59 AM

as far as 「かっこいい」 goes, i'd definitely have to go with either Naoya or Mitsuhiro. i remember that one of Mitsuhiro's hairstyles reminded me of Byakuya from the anime Bleach, but i can't seem to find the video clip where i saw it.

but like i mentioned before, as far as "cute" goes, Misako does it for me! ^^;

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#45 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:21 AM

Hidaka? Without doubt my least favourite member. Dunno what it is about him, but everytime he raps I'm just like "can you hurry up, I wanna hear the real talents sing." :) Don't hate me, just my opinion. Oh and babel says かっこいい means "it is groovy"

Misako is love. Although now that Chiaki is getting lines and such, she is growing on me. Still prefer Yukari to her though.

Wikisez: Next single title is "Red Soul" ^^; To be released on the 19/9, the same date as Around, their third album

I only go - UP! UP!

#46 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:28 AM

hey, different opinions make for good conversation! :blink:

wow! so many new releases coming up! and only 2 more days until 夏もの!

Suspended Indefnitely

#47 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:57 AM

Indeed they do. It's not that I particularly dislike Hidaka, just I don't like him as much as the other members. However, Sunshine is the first time I actually thought his rap really fitted with the song since BLOOD on Fire, and Friday Party, ever since whenever he rapped, it felt kinda forced into the track.

Nyah! Why couldn't I have payed the little extra for a split shipment? *hitting head on wall* I hadn't even seen sunshine when I ordered Natsumono with Onna ni Sachi Are, then I saw the Pv, and realised just how far away from each other the release dates were, and I was just "o_0 Nooooooo I need this song as soon as possible!" But there's nothing for it but to wait it out.

And I'm putting away some money for the Around album so I can buy it when it comes out. And I won't couple it with anything that's released after. I have learned my lesson. XD Maybe some nice solo's for Around? I don't listen to many Avex artist's so I don't really know how their groups function on albums. Do they ever get solo's on their albums. I mean there have been none on the albums so far, but is it even possible? Cause I want a Misako and Naoya solo XD Chewing Gum might be the closest we ever get til the group is dissolved in Naoya's case I suppose.

I'm surprised that the title is simply Red Soul. I mean, no double a or triple a(I still love that.:blink:) side? Unless of course, it's another Natsumono with three different songs based around the colour red in a soul style :D

I only go - UP! UP!

#48 charlene

charlene

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

the engrish is quite terrible
i like them
so cool

#49 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

CL; the one and ONLY baddest female

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

^^; Noaya is perfect!! Great voice, great looks.... :D But anyway.............
Naoya is most definately my favourite member. Seconds would be Misako/Atae/Nissy. I used to hate the fact that Misako got so many lines and Chiaki and Yukari didn`t get any, but she has really grown on me. I like her voice, but I like Naoya`s even more! :w00t: Is it just me or does Atae have a really good voice? I want him to have more lines. He sounds good in Mikansei and Saikyou Babe. Or am I the only one who thinks this?

Posted Image
XD ^^; XD <3 XD <3 XD <3 :bad: <3

Posted Image

#50 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:51 AM

Lol, Nicola is in love. I'm gonna have to put my PB under lock and key to protect it from you, amn't I? :lol: Atae is a poor person's Naoya :ph34r:

Lol that picture. That entire PV is so .... odd. Its like a J-Group trying to be american r'n'b. the song almost pulls it off, but they don't.

Naoya: What exactly does sand have to do with a song called Beautiful Sky?
Chiaki: About as much as a sudden rain shower.

Posted Image

I defy anyone to not want to do that dance ^^^ On another note, I miss Naoya wearing a cap, hat or hood of some sort. It was his thing, which continued up until ... Hurricane Riri if I'm not mistaken.

Finally saw Romantica and Thats Right. Romantica was kinda crap, but Thats Right was fantastic. AAA are soooooo pissed! :lol: I'm downloading the latter and its Pv now. That PV is actually one of there best I think.

I only go - UP! UP!

#51 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:00 PM

Lol, Nicola is in love.

Is it that obvious? XD XD
Thought Thats Right PV was a little weird with all the fruit and stuff, but it was good. I like their new PV better. So...who`s everyone`s favourite member?

Posted Image

#52 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:13 PM

That's Right is an awesome pv, the weird bits (like the bananas floating outa shuta's hand) is what makes it work.

First day sales put AAA at 5, which is the same opening for Kuchibiru Kara Romantica / That's Right. Ayu released the same day. XD

And Naoya is my favourite member. Dur. But Miasako rocks too.

I only go - UP! UP!

#53 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:03 AM

i still haven't seen the "That's Right" PV! my download has been going for a couple days now at about 1.0kb/s :blush: !

as for my favorite member, that's easy! Misako!!!

実彩子

実 - reality/truth

彩 - paint/coloring

子 - child

:w00t:

Suspended Indefnitely

#54 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

Do you ever use veoh mister.mori? I was gonna downlaod the PV from a torrent, but found on Veoh so I used that instead. A lot faster than 1kb a second. <3

Link to said PV if you do use Veoh.

Wednesday daily sales hold at 5. Again, the same position they got one the second day of their last release. Hopefully they'll go up one next. That would be nice. B) I just want this to do better than Kuchibiru Kara Romantica. Because it's 3 good songs, versus one very good song (That's Right) and one very annoying song (KKR).

KKR/TR went down to six on it's third day. Will Natsumono follow suit? :lol:

I only go - UP! UP!

#55 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

aw jeez! i feel like an idiot! :lol: yah, i use veoh, i totally forgot about that. i've even downloaded a few AAA PVs from there too. oh well, my download finally finished! <3

so, does everyone remember the first AAA song they heard? mine was ハリケーン・リリ、ボストン・マリ.

Suspended Indefnitely

#56 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:29 AM

Huricane Riri (Yes recognised the kanji!)? Yep, that'd get you hooked straight away. <3 My first one was Friday Party, after so many so-so H!P pvs, they were the first other J-Group I had ever watched, and it was so bright, and pricey and young! <3 Kind of a breath of fresh air. And everyone looked really young in that PV. I was definite they were all under eighteen <3

See, isn't it an awesomely weird PV? And I just realised AAA actually did outsell recent Morning Musume with Climax Jump o_0 AAA! Don't you be beating my Marning Moosomy Posted Image (Although secretly I think I like you better.)

I only go - UP! UP!

#57 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

okay, so i just watched the "That's Right" PV...what's with the fruit!? the paint in slo-mo was a cool effect...but the fruit!...that's just weird. :lol:

and as always, Misako was looking great!!! ^^;

Suspended Indefnitely

#58 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

okay, so i just watched the "That's Right" PV...what's with the fruit!? the paint in slo-mo was a cool effect...but the fruit!...that's just weird. :w00t:

Tell me about it! I think the first AAA song I heard was either Friday Party or Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari. Both brilliant songs, I think.

Posted Image

#59 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

The first AAA music video I saw was Samurai Heart. Not even sure how I stumbled onto it, because it was a c/w on another single, I think. . . But I thought that Gotou was so great! :w00t: And cute. . . And the singing was awesome, so it got me interested. Their latest single has had some of my favorite songs, but I haven't listened to much of their earlier stuff. :w00t: I think I'll go do that.
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#60 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

I thought the fruit was just awesome. And paint covered AAA is a signature waiting to happen. Keep an eye on my sig, you never know.....

Samurai Heart was a cool song. I really like Black & White, even if it didn't sell so wel (14,000 copies I think) cause it really did display how versatile AAA are. Funk and Rock, and they pulled both of. Although the dancing for Samurai Heart I thought was a little ... odd. It jusn't did fit the song, even if it did mention Samurai. Actually, I just noticed ........ they're dressed as ninja's in that PV Someone at Avex screwed up bigtime :w00t:

It feels weird to talk about their "older stuff" as, its not really that old. I mean, they've only been around for two years next month. But I'd out everything thing pre.....Shalala Kibou no Uta into that section. I dunno, it just feel like after that song, with Hurricane Riri, their direction shifted a bit. Although with all the genres they do, they're kinda heading a hundred directions at once :w00t:

Favourite song yet by AAA guys? Single, Album track whatever. For me right now, Sunshine, but once I've listened to it enough, and its not as new, I'll probably end up going back to Hurrican Riri. I always do :w00t:

I only go - UP! UP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users