• Please log in to reply
983 replies to this topic

#21 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:23 PM

What?! AAA is releasing one single per month! Dragon Fire is the next!

At the moment, I just have the PV, and it's... weird! Not bad, just... weird!

Song is very good, like aways, but... they throw hadoukens, kame hame has or whatever, on that poor dragon! :XD:

Craziest part: girls punching those weird guys... WTF?! :)
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#22 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

... XD ...wow...the last time this thread was used was before i even started to listen to JPop let alone H!P.

anyways, my current AAA obession "Virgin F". judging from the lyrics the "F" stand for flight. anyways, i'm still relatively new to AAA and i can't differentiate everyone voices, but i can't get enough of the girl's voice who says "oh baby!". i'm not sure if it's the same girl but i also really like the girl's vocals for the lyrics in between the chorus part of "to the faraway, kirakira no mirai".

anyways, either this thread needs to become more active, or i need to find another AAA forum. :P

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#23 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

funny XD When I saw AAA I thought it ment some thing like Ayu, Aya, AI ::P:

#24 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:13 PM

anyways, either this thread needs to become more active, or i need to find another AAA forum. :D [/color]

Well, if you find a forum just about AAA, you tell me because I'm a fan, and apparently, there's no more fans aroud here...

(I can't complain, this is a Hello! Project forum after all... :XD: )

I didn't remember to post about them here, I didn't remember about this thread and I didn't even remember I was a member for such a long time... :blink:

I loved their last single, Samurai Heart is my favorite now. :w00t!:

#25 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:02 PM

current obsession:

キモノジェットガール

the PV is awesome too! :lol:

Suspended Indefnitely

#26 KiKe

KiKe

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:29 PM

I love her new album ALL!! It's awesome!! I really like all her songs!! Especially Let it be :lol: Have you listen the new album?

#27 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:30 PM

I'm quite off, but I have the mini-album ALL/2 and the full album has just a couple of songs that aren't in the mini-album. I didn't like the idea of releasing a full album soon after the mini-album came out, but oh well, this is AAA, they release stuff like a machinegun... ::D:

I have some of their PVs to watch and catch up, but since they made a PV for TRF's CRAZY GONNA CRAZY, they could do one for BOMB A HEAD! too, since they play it at their concerts and it's a great song... :D

#28 donkeykong80

donkeykong80

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:15 PM

Well I just saw one of their PVs called Mikansei and it was great. The song, not much the PV. I think thats probably the first song where all the members get to sing?
Posted Image

#29 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:28 AM

yay! new cover album CCC -Challenge Cover Collection- released 2007-02-07!

Posted Image

1. CRAZY GONNA CRAZY
2. Bomb A Head!
3. YA-YA-YA
4. モンキー・マジック
5. Feel Like dance
6. sure danse
7. Be cool!
8. I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS
9. みんなスター!
10. もう恋なんてしない

i still have yet to listen to it, but i'm sure it's AWESOME! :)

Suspended Indefnitely

#30 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:50 PM

Their first live aniversary at budokan was really good. Anyone watch ?

#31 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:05 AM

*Pokes thread* You must live!

Love AA, just got into them. They're kinda like EXILE, with "singers" and "performers" and then they have the added bonus *ahem* of a rapper. Except some of the other guys and girls can definitely sing. (Shuta sings on Hurricane. And isn't bad). But I gotta say, they would be just another avex group that I don't care about if it wasn't for Naoya. Don't get me wrong, I think Misako is excellent, but his voice has this little growly roughness to it (listen to his parts on Friday Party - that's where he really stood out from the other two for me) that individualises (I think I might've just made up that word) them for me.

By the way, the fact that they've released 16 singles in the space of a a year and a half scares the hell outta me. Avex is certainly working them.

I only go - UP! UP!

#32 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:40 PM

saweet! another AAA fan.

anyways, lately i've really started to like "YA-YA-YA" from the new album. there are a lot of good songs on that album. :good:

but one of my all time favorite songs has to be "Kimono Jet Girl"!

Suspended Indefnitely

#33 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

I didn't realise I had any particular favourites until I looked at their playcounts. Friday Party is ridiculously out in front, even though I thought I listened to Blood on Fire way more. I like Kimono Jet Girl, but prefer Soul Edge Boy. Probably cause Naoya's on that, and not on the other. *nods*

In the process of getting the latest album.

I only go - UP! UP!

#34 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:27 PM

as far as playcounts go, "VIRGIN F" is the highest AAA song.

Suspended Indefnitely

#35 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:23 AM

Virgin F, is meh. I like the main part of the song, but the opening just kind of annoys me. I dunno why really, it just does. <3

Latest single, Climax Jump, was released yesterday. Its the theme for the latest Kamen Rider season, so they've temporarily cahanged their name to AAA Den- O Form.

Clicky for Cover

Aswell as that Izayuke Wakataka Gundan 2007 is being released. I'd assume it has something to do with Baseball, as it has the Soft Bank Hawks on the cover.

The other singles cover

And quite randomly, a GIF from Hurrican RirI PV.

Posted Image
Naoya and his sunglasses. <3

I only go - UP! UP!

#36 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:47 AM

It's kinda funny that, with there sales increasing, with them currently more popular in Japan than they have been before, this thread starts to die. :lol: Regardlesss I will drag it back into life if it kills me.

New Single: Natsumono

Featuring three A-side (Triple A side. Clever huh?)

Sunshine (Click for PV)
The full groups song, and probably the lead song of the release aswell. It could be just me, but I'd say Naoya seems to be getting more attention than Nissy in this PV. Which is frickin' fantastic!

No End Summer (Click for PV)
The Boys song. And you can tell from the PV :lol:

Hanabi (Click for PV)
The girls song. The girls of course being Chiaki and Misako. Poor Goto ^^; I'm gonna miss her. We can only wonder what health problmes forced her to resign, but I wish her the best and good health.

And no less than four editions of the single. A, with the pv for Sunshine, B with No End Summer pv, C with Hanbi pv and D with a remix of Hurricane Riri Boston Mari and a booklet. God forbid Avex would milk it :blink:

Personally, I love Sunshine. I think it's probably my favourite AAA song since Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari, maybe even Friday Party. But what do you think?

I only go - UP! UP!

#37 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:31 AM

I'm actually starting to like these guys. . .

Some of their songs, in my opinion, are just
Spoiler
, but I found Samurai Heart and Kimono Jet Girl to be absolutely wonderful! Hanabi is one of my new favorites as well, but I miss my darling Gotou! She was my favorite. . .

Anyway, I'm going to look around for a few more of their songs before I decide which album/single I want to buy. . . :good:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#38 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:30 AM

Generic? Well I suppose ... which songs do you mean? Cause I've always found most of their stuff refreshingly unique, the same way I've felt about a lot of Morning Musume's stuff.

I luuuvre Samurai Heart, but I've always preferred Soul Edge Boy to KJG. Though I liked both. An dI'm really starting to miss Yukari. She was just this bundle of energy, always smiling.

As to singles, Hurricane Riri Boston Mari, Blood on Fire, Friday Party, Q, Hallelujah... the list goes on for me ;)

I only go - UP! UP!

#39 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:19 AM

@ AiAi4Ever i tried "reviving" this thread a while ago, but then i forgot about it too :sob: .

as for SEB and KJG, for me, KJG wins hands down! i absolutely love that song and the PV is great too! <3 (just realized that i posted the same thing almost 4 months ago!...but it's still on the same page! <_< )

my current obsession is "That's Right"! i listened to it when it first came out and thought "hmm...that's a good song". but the other day when i had my AAA playlist on shuffle on my iPod, it came on and thought "wow! i really like this song!".

can't wait for the new single "Natsumono"! when i saw the "Sunshine" PV i thought "hmm...where's Yukari...?", and then i read the news on a wiki :good: . i'm gonna miss her! but Misako is my favorite!

anyways, let's do our best to keep this thread active, even if it's just the two of us posting (...and Kishimoto Erika <3 ).

Suspended Indefnitely

#40 ©hocolate☆

©hocolate☆

CL; the one and ONLY baddest female

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

I like AAA too... Sorry I ain`t been posting here to show that I did. I used to not listen to them much but since I heard Bomb A Head and "Q" I fell in love! (Mostly with Naoya. Talk about sexy!) Now I listen to them all the time. Even more than Momusu, though I still love Momusu. AAA is really growing on me. They`re new song sounds good, doesn`t it?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users