• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:53 PM

CDJAPAN
RE A
RE B

LE A
LE B

Description:Single release from AKB48. This edition includes a bonus DVD. Comes with a photo randomly selected from 18 kinds (subject to change). Also includes a serial number to access a special site (system requirements unknown) for voting for a song to be performed at AKB48's Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2012 concert. *The serial number is included until November 30, 2011. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
External Bonus:a photo

Spoiler

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 Melvin

Melvin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

awesome~! Maybe this time they'll sell 2million on the first day XD

#3 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:36 AM

lol, preorder for LE on cdjapan is already sold out :lol:
LE versions also sold out on hmv.co.jp :P

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:35 AM

You know it's actually pretty damn annoying...

They are perhaps the only group I know of, that has a store limitation of just 1 copy allowed to purchase when it comes to limited editions, due to high demand. Now, that's sort of understandable of course. And they really want as many as possible to be able to purchase these singles.

But when these singles sell out mere minutes after links for pre-ordering are put up - and I am not joking - it is just stupid.

Taking this into account, and also the issues of finding physical copies in stores come release day (limited or regular version), means there is a shortage in supply. AKS and King Records definitely needs to press more copies considering these two periods, that of pre-order moment, and physical release, and see to it that the distribution works better.

Selling 1.7-2M copies should at this point in time be a possibility but it really only depends on pressing enough copies and getting them out there to the people.

#5 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

^
to be honest I'm starting to suspect they limit supply on purpose to make it look more like a desirable product :ph34r:

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:35 AM

Well whatever the case is there certainly isn't enough of their releases for pre-order time and release day. Just a few singles ago it took a week or so, maybe it was some days, before it sold out.

But now? Sold out after minutes/few hours... I cannot stare at blogs and twitter 24/7 waiting for some news bit that says "Single is out for pre-order soon!" then click refresh also 24/7 on various sites until it appears and I can pre-order it.

:c03:

#7 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:52 AM

:D i confess i got my furage copy after watching the pv... so this time i should try to get this one too

:) awesome news thanks

#8 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:33 AM

I was waiting for the cdjapan email notification on the new single before I pre-order my copies but I just so happened to check yesterday and luckily I did because when I did there were only 27 copies left. I only got the email this morning.

#9 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

This time I actually had a chance to order the limited edition from HMV (unlike the last two singles).
But in the end I ordered the regular edition because it comes with a random photo.

They are perhaps the only group I know of, that has a store limitation of just 1 copy allowed to purchase when it comes to limited editions, due to high demand. Now, that's sort of understandable of course. And they really want as many as possible to be able to purchase these singles.

But couldn't another reason be that they only got a limited number of event tickets?

#10 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

I honestly think its amazing, in a sincere-yet-sarcastic way.

Only if the cd publisher puts out more available copies on the first day than Flying Get, we will see akb break their own record again

I want Takamina as center for this single, if its one of those kakkoii songs.

#11 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:13 AM

Title is "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" (The Wind is Blowing).

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/110201935759540224

#12 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:30 AM

Doesn't seem like a cool song like river or beginner eh? Wonder how it goes this time.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Well as I wrote some time ago, according to blog entry by Sae herself, she said it was a "cool song", "like RIVER/Beginner".

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

I was hoping for a English title but we plenty of those this year lol
I wonder.... Wind and kakkoii.....hmmm
Hiphop poi song with a wind sfx? Lol

There's suppose to be and A and B undergirls for this single, right?

#15 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

From akb48journal's twitter:

23rd single Under Girls A: Akimoto, Uchida, Umeda, Ooya, Katayama, Kuramochi, Kobayashi, Amina, Nacchi, Mariyannu, Tanamin, Chikano, Nakata, Nakatsuka, Nakayan, Moeno, Nonaka, Hirajima, Sakiko, Matsubara, Yonezawa.

23rd single Under Girls B: Abe Maria, Harukyan, Wasamin, Iriyamam Oota, Katou Rena, Ayarin, Kanon, Komori, Sumire, Shimada, Shimazaki, Eriko Jo (NMB), Shihorin, Takayanagi (SKE), Miyu, Mariyagi, Harugon, Nakamata, Reinyan, Aamin, Yamauchi.

Edit:

And then he adds this:

(The UG list may be incomplete because Myao, Yuka, and Lemon are missing)

so...

#16 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:10 PM

^
^
^
In that case prepare for the 2 million mark to fall :ph34r:

#17 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

First Press Pre-Order SOLD OUT???
nice...VERY nice....
but I REALLY want to buy this Single...
so what recommend...Yesasia or HMV?
but different store different external bonus kah?

#18 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

^
If you live in a country where the forced EMS shipping of hmv does not guarantee you to be charged by customs then go with hmv, for countries where ems shipping results in guaranteed customs charge go with cdjapan where you can choose air mail.
yesasia has free shipping, but takes forever for stuff to arrive.

#19 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

^
thanks for info ^^
but HMV is already SOLD OUT too T.T
so...Yesasia is the LAST chance..

#20 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

From akb48journal's twitter:

23rd single Under Girls B: Abe Maria, Harukyan, Wasamin, Iriyamam Oota, Katou Rena, Ayarin, Kanon, Komori, Sumire, Shimada, Shimazaki, Eriko Jo (NMB), Shihorin, Takayanagi (SKE), Miyu, Mariyagi, Harugon, Nakamata, Reinyan, Aamin, Yamauchi.

I knew there was a reason I was keeping an eye on this girl. Damn good for a KKS girl. :ph34r:

Any news on Senbatsu?

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users