#121 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

OMG the group photo here. <3

Posted Image

There must be some way to get a hold of those photos there must. What I would give for any of them <3

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#122 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

^Yeah, I still haven't figured out where to get hold of any of the photo's yet. I've checked auction sites but so far the only JKT48 related thing I found was that flyer thing I posted the pic of on the previous page. But the photosets, doesn't seem like anyone's selling them yet.

I so badly want the Nabilah one there. Looks like she's already working on her 'idol posing'. It's awesome :D

#123 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

I like Rezky's best from there. She looks amazing.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#124 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:22 AM

New JKT48 CM, they cover AKB48 song 'Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara' in Indonesian for this CM (Center : Stella, Melody & Dhike).

http://gowiththin.com/

Youtube version with clearer sound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUbzVTQdis&feature=player_embedded

More pics from JKT48 official facebook :

JKT48 - 1
JKT48 - 2
JKT48 - 3
Stella - Cleo - Melody - Shania - Nabilah - Jeje
Kinal - Nabilah - Sonia - Shania
Rica - Mova - Allisa - Fahira
Rica - Sendy - Cindy
Melody - Cleo - Stella
Melody - Beby - Sonya
Ochi - Beby
Cindy - Sonia
Sonia - Shania
Ve
Cleo
Delima
Nabilah
Ayana
Rena

#125 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

^Damn that CM to ages to load for me :lol:

Well, thoughts after watching it. First, I love that AKB song so I was really excited that they were covering it (it's probably one of my top 10 AKB songs). Secondly, Melody :wub:

That said, I kinda wasn't expecting it to be a CM for a feminine hygiene product. I was watching it thinking 'so what are they gonna be advertising then' and then was like 'huh, didn't see that coming'. I dunno why but from the web page, with that American theme I thought maybe it was gonna be travel related ^^;

And all these photo's that they keep putting up on twitter, so awesome! :D

#126 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

feminine hygiene product

LOL Oh JKT don't ruin the idol fantasy!!!! IDOL'S DON'T GET PERIODS DO THEY?!!! :chuu:
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#127 OverTheBlues

OverTheBlues

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

feminine hygiene product

LOL Oh JKT don't ruin the idol fantasy!!!! IDOL'S DON'T GET PERIODS DO THEY?!!! :chuu:

LOL, then it's safe to assume that idols are pregnant 24x7x364 =))

#128 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

^ What do 364 weeks stand for?

Posted Image

#129 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Pretty sure he means 364 days, as in a year.
Posted Image

#130 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Oh man....on that 365th day..........all hell breaks loose! :lol:

#131 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

LOL Vodka is the smart one here. XD
Posted Image

#132 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Such a random conversation started because of one CM :lol:

I'll admit though it does seem an odd thing for an idol group to do a CM for. I'm used to seeing AKB doing CM's for quite a few random things but this really does beat the lot XD Though I guess arguably it does make perfect sense since they are all girls.

#133 OverTheBlues

OverTheBlues

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

Oh man....on that 365th day..........all hell breaks loose! :lol:

This !! XD , oh man, 1 AM in the morning and I'm practically laughing at my office's server room -alone- XD

Such a random conversation started because of one CM :lol:

I'll admit though it does seem an odd thing for an idol group to do a CM for. I'm used to seeing AKB doing CM's for quite a few random things but this really does beat the lot XD Though I guess arguably it does make perfect sense since they are all girls.

To be honest with you, seems like pads products in Indonesia is one of the foremost customer brand to do an advertisement with up and coming group acts / actress XD

#134 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

New PV including Melody as center ^^

http://v.youku.com/v...UxMzkyMTYw.html

thumbscreen (I can only download flv version, bad internet connection when it rain)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#135 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

Ahhh!!! This is killing me!!! My internet connection is on dial up speeds until tomorrow and the new PV surfaces now!!! I'm trying to download/watch it but I'm getting nowhere :sob:

I am so excited for this it's unbelieveable!

Edit: After patiently waiting for the PV to buffer I finally got to watch it.

OMG I love it!!! :D

My personal bias is about to kick in here so, bias aside I can recognise that this PV is kinda simple and probably after the initial excitement dies down for me I doubt I'll ever rank it highly.

But for now... holy awesome I can't get enough of it!!! XD I really like how they are going with a theme of acceptance in that Melody, the foreign student is accepted by the other girls despite their initial reservations.

I loved the first interaction between Melody and Fresh Lemon/Suuchan. How they were really excited and then suddenly it all fell apart when they realized communication just wasn't gonna happen. And then when Jurina waved her over. I was just thinking 'Yes!!! Jurina is awesome! Show everyone the way to go and welcome in the new girl!' It actually made me feel really happy inside :)

I'm guessing this is what Aki-P is trying to do really. Promote acceptance. There often seem to be hints of strong themes in his PV's and I guess the moral of this one is, just because someone is different it doesn't mean they can't be a friend.

#136 makomiku

makomiku

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

Wow

Ikey >.< kawaii
I have Ikey Photo >.<~~~~*

#137 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

^ Yeah, Ikey/Dhike/Rezky/Dhikerin (too many nicknames XD) looks so cute especially in that photoset...

Fancam : JKT48 latest performance at 100% Ampuh music show (still the same songs though) ^_^
Sorry...can't find good quality TV rip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZYpepgeEs&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zplgQRVPHyU&feature=player_embedded
Credit to uploader

Random pics from many sources :

Beby - Cindy
Cindy - Dhike - Ve
Beby - Ochi
Beby - Ochi
Ochi - Ayana
Sonya - Nabilah
Ghaida - Sonya
Nabilah
Nabilah
Ayana
ayana
Beby
Beby
Sonya
Sonya
Ve
Ve
Cindy
Ochi
Shania

#138 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

^As always, thank you for posting those vids :) The quality is actually pretty damn good and the guy did a great job of keeping steady :good:

I'll admit that I'd like them to have another song or 2 to perform but that said, I actually haven't got tired of them performing these 2 yet.

And, is it just me, or is Melody slowly getting more and more confident with the opening solo dance. In her very first performances of it she seemed quite stiff and didn't really drop on that sort of splits bit at the end. But she's getting more dynamic now and she dropped quite low this time. I wonder if she keeps practising at it in her free time.

And damn, it's crazy how close some of those fans are. My jealousy skyrocketed when I saw those guys who are basically leaning on the stage just 4 feet from the girls. So, so awesome. Actually, the fans do seem pretty awesome in the support they are giving the girls too. I hear a lot of chants during the songs and a lot of fans calling out their favourites names during the breaks. It's good that the girls are getting plenty of appreciation from the start :)

#139 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

^ I agree with you...their performance seems getting better from time to time :)
Fans/wotas always came to the filming locations to chant and support the girls, and it looks like they always have chant group and documentation group :good:

About the new songs, it seems that we have to wait until they joint performance with AKB48 on Feb 25th. They going to perform 5 songs in that concert including hebirote, aitakatta, kimi no koto ga suki dakara and 2 other songs :

Source (just use google translate :D)

Btw, new group photo banner from JKT48 official site :
Spoiler

Today performance in indoor studio at Hitzteria music show :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxegakII0X4&feature=player_embedded

EDIT :
Member profile video (new add) :
Dhike
Frieska (Melody's younger sister)
Stella
Sonia (Stella's younger sister)

So there are two pairs of siblings in JKT48 :lol:

#140 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

^Thank you for posting that :) Shania is so beautiful :D I love her voice. I just wish I could understand even a few words of what they are saying.

And yeah, the girls really do seem to be building in confidence the more they perform. I just can't wait until the 25th when we get to see all their hard work in performing the new songs. I just know they are gonna totally rock the place. I especially want to see the 'Kimi ga koto ga..' performance because that one has quite a cute dance and I want to see what they look like doing it.

And it's awesome that the fans go to all their filming locations to cheer the girls on. It's just so great that they've got these dedicated fans because I really think that a new idol group needs that to begin with. It must make them feel like all the hard work is worthwhile if they are getting such strong support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users