• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

#101 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

^I'd really like to see that as well :) I don't want to feel like JKT48 are just some side attraction that aren't really a part of anything else. I want them to be able to be involved in other activities with AKB48 like all the other '48' groups do.

So far though, it all seems pretty good. They do seem to be quite involved with AKB48. I'm really excited for these events coming up in a few weeks time. I wanna see my favourite girls from the 2 groups getting some good interactions :D

#102 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

I don't want to see JKT48 involved solely because they are not Japanese idols, and that is my primary interest when it comes to this. They are just a side attraction as far as I am concerned, so including them is more annoying than it is not (also I had thought that these World-48 groups could exist on their own, and not having to include each and every one of them with the Japanese concept. It just gets stupid to me when it goes that far).

But, to further add, if JKT48 is to participate in activities related to their Japanese sister groups, then I very well expect that they uphold the same standards of the idol concept that their sister groups have to do - and with the consequences that comes from not following those standards. Anything else would not be fair at all towards the Japanese girls...

Since at the moment it seems some of them do not, I really don't want to see them participating in Japanese activities. And if you want further information about that you might as well PM Blu-Cherri...

#103 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

^
lol, ehhh.......

sorry to say but im expecting Yasusu to get JKT more involved in AKB activites.
some ppl like it, some dont, but its gonna happen anyway.

They may not be Japanese, but they rep the 48, and the members in Japan like them, so they OK in my book :good:

do ur best JKT!!!
Keep supporting JKT, pplsz!

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

If they rep the 48, then they can start with respecting the rules. Nacchan and Yonechan have to leave AKB48, and likewise Nanchan had to leave AKB48. But JKT48 is different somehow?

#105 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

^
Yeah, speaking of that.isnt it being addressed right now?

The #48rules . I admit it is a bit disrespectful on Nacchan's case.....

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/164674111690387457
http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/164679914170228736

Problem will be settled with and fixed. Rules will be correctly addressed to staff and members and set in place, then we can move on

Keep supporting JKT!

#106 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

I do agree with Krusha that if the JKT girls were to become a big part of the rest of the '48' groups they should be held to the same standards and rules as the other girls. I wouldn't find it fair if the rules were different for them.

And to me, JKT48 are never going to replace AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48. Those 4 are Japanese idol groups and put quite simply, yes JKT48 isn't a Japanese idol group. I don't even see them as being in competition with each other, not because they are being seen as a sister group but simply because they are different. In my opinion, JKT48 are there to offer a different spin on the whole idol world. Aki-P seems great at changing the game and I just look at this as another addition to the playbook.

As for whether all the groups should become involved together and to what extent, there is no answer to that. There are gonna be fans like me who are crying out to see JKT/AKB interactions and wanting to see the JKT girls up there with the AKB girls. There are also going to be fans who want to see the 2 groups remain separate. And I respect that because I understand that everyone has their different tastes and wants different things from the idol world. To be honest, I'll be pleased with whatever the outcome as long as JKT are taken seriously by those in charge.

Even the JKT girls probably don't expect to suddenly find themselves onstage with the likes of Takamina, Yuko or W Matsui. I'd imagine all they want is to be taken seriously as idols. I'm just gonna try my best to support them whatever the outcome :)

#107 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

^ What you are saying is very important. Some may consider them idols, some may not, some may like them, some may not, etc...But they should be a serious group that is managed properly. We've seen how H!P's ventures into other countries have turned out, and those girls were not untalented. They worked hard. I see a lot of potential in JKT48, they offer something different, and I think they can be successful if managed correctly. Not successful on the level of Japan's 48 groups (this probably is not at all likely to happen), but successful in their own country, with some worldwide fans too.

#108 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

it seems like they've been practicing a new song

from twitter

stellaJKT48 stella cornelia
After 4 hours exercise..new song is cominggggg guyss ;;) we will learn more and more and never stop!ganbatteeee
5 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Posted Image

#109 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

^Hmm, I wonder if this is there new single, or maybe they are doing yet another AKB cover? I hope it isn't too long before we get to see it :)

I wonder how many AKB covers they will do? I would actually like to see them cover a lot more of AKB songs only because I'm kinda loving how it sounds with the different language and their different pronunciations of the English words in the songs. Plus it's kinda awesome being able to compare the performances :D

Edit:

Just saw this on JKT Facebook:

My friends, thank you for advice and criticism given the subject a member JKT48. We received feedback from friends about some tweets from a twitter account Nurramdhani Laksani Melody. The management has conducted an investigation into this and ensure that the twitter account does not belong to Melody.

Thank you for the support of friends. JKT48 continued support yes :)

If you have any questions please contact our official twitter at @ officialjkt48

I just thought I'd post it since it shows the managements decision regarding the matter. I know that people probably wont be happy about this but I guess the management just want it forgotten about. I'm sure that lessons have been learned anyway.

#110 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Fancam : Video message from Takamina to Indonesian fans about upcoming AKB48 & JKT48 concert, after JKT48 performance at HELLOFEST ANIMA EXPO (Indonesian annual animation & pop-culture festival in Jakarta)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yst0r--_BRU&feature=player_embedded

EDIT :
Another fancam video (after show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2v5TrEmu00&feature=player_embedded
Credit to uploader

JKT48 member profile videos (new add) :

Cindy
Fahira
Mova
Diasta
Ayana
Beby
Sendy
Gaby

#111 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

^Thanks for sharing that vid :)

I have a question for any Indonesian JKT48 fans who are reading this, or anyone else who might be able to help me.

Realistically, would it be possible for a foreigner to attend a JKT48 event. I ask because I am going to be on holiday in Japan at the end of April through to mid May and I'm considering maybe going over to Indonesia during the middle of my holiday to try and see JKT48 (if of course there are any events at that time).

Ideally, what I'd like to know is if foreigners are allowed to attend, if I'd be OK considering that I don't speak any Malay and how easy/difficult would it be for me to get around the city to these events (I've never been to Jakarta so I have no idea about the various places they are doing these events or how much travelling would be involved).

If anyone could answer any or all of these questions, I'd be very grateful :)

#112 OverTheBlues

OverTheBlues

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

Ideally, what I'd like to know is if foreigners are allowed to attend, if I'd be OK considering that I don't speak any Malay and how easy/difficult would it be for me to get around the city to these events (I've never been to Jakarta so I have no idea about the various places they are doing these events or how much travelling would be involved).

Of course it's okay :) . If I remember correctly , there is a family from Japan coming to the latest JKT48 Meet & Greet Event at FX.

Many middle class Indonesians can do some basic English conversation, so I don't think language is a big barrier. I suggest taking taxi for traveling but only Blue Bird/Silver Bird Taxi, you could ask for one from your hotel. Do not take any other taxis other than Blue Bird/Silver Bird and be very careful when you're in a middle of a big crowd, always put your belonging in a bag that you can carried in front of you, pick pocket is a normal phenomenon here :)

EDIT :

You could read a much more detailed information here :
http://wikitravel.org/en/Jakarta

#113 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

^Thank you! :D I'm really pleased to hear that being a foreigner wont be a problem. Hopefully if I can save up enough money (although I'm technically on holiday anyway I hadn't anticipated paying for another flight) then I can go. I really, really wanna see JKT48 live! :D

Oh, and, I just saw this:
Posted Image
They all look so beautiful :)

#114 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

^ I will be so so jealous if you do. I hope you can go though!

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#115 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

^
^ Yeah, I hope you can go and meet the girls :) they must be happy if an overseas fans could come and see them live ^_^

Btw, just found this...

TVNAVI Magz scan

#116 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

On February 6th, 6 members of JKT48 (Shania Junianatha (Sanju), Neneng Rosediana (Ochi), Delima Rizky (Pilong), Gabriela Margareth Warouw (Gaby), Cindy Gulla (Candy), and Sonia Natalia (Sonia) promoting their 1st joint performance (and JPOP Culture Festival) in public.
Great, they do thing in japan's idol tradition way to promoting their event.

Attached File  06022012JKTdiPS.JPG   222.16K   22 downloads

source

ps: it's very rare in jakarta to see singer/music performer doing this in such a public place.

Posted Image

#117 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

^It's great seeing them doing promo work like that. Hopefully by doing stuff like that they will get noticed, especially if it is something that isn't normally seen.

Just seen this btw:

A slightly more watchable version of the full Heavy Rotation PV (looks like it's a recording of a recording but it's reasonable quality). I'm still waiting for a official version but this will do for now :)

#118 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

I need to see the full HQ version now <3 I love it already. I wouldl really like for them to release it properly. Like a single. :ph34r:

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#119 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

^I know! I just can't wait for the full HQ version. That little digest version they released was awesome but it only gave us like, just over 1 min of the video. But it really is just so awesome :D

I keep praying that they will release it officially, kinda like the other 48 groups, so that there will be a single with a second DVD disc with the PV on it (or bluray, but now I really am dreaming :lol: ).

#120 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

JKT48 pics :

JKT48 - 1
JKT48 - 2
JKT48 - 3
JKT48 - 4
JKT48 - 5